Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now? - page 9. (Read 28888 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
When all the people are panicking and selling all their assets, I must say that is the right time to buy. This is the right time to get some more altcoins before the bull run, that will come either this year or next year. We can still see bitcoin and altcoin price skyrocket again. In the first place, we all knew that crypto market is very volatile, but don't worry we will see some greens on our portfolio this year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
Maybe it doesnt worth panicking, but the pressure that is going from the numbers on my screen is awfull. In the past few days, my depo lost 20%:(
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I think the main drop we have already experienced and now just have to wait when the cryptocurrency will go up again, now of course a difficult time but do not need to sell!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
There is no need to panic, now a very stable situation has emerged on the market and for some reason now Bitcoin stopped at a very strange mark of 6400 such a price was definitely not chosen just like that, but I can’t say why, so we just wait.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
We should not be panic about the whole market is red because it is natural that would go that way. We knew that market price is not stable but rest assured the market will boom someday.
Activity: 406
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
It's just a normal bleeding in a highly volatile market. The changes of prices will occur from time to time and nothing to panic about this situation. Besides we can buy more when the price will lower down and make a good profits once it bounce back.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
All these movements to the south i consider as the logical reaction to the previous great bull run. It doesn`t worth your nerves.
Activity: 560
Panicing is a useless thing,you may make some serious mistakes when you get scared watching the long red lines at the market ,the best way to save your deposit is holding in this situation,soon or later the market will recover again anyway.
Activity: 1358
why panic? you should not panic, it's just down market they will recover soon just be patient, you know big whales like to see panic newbies lol.
Activity: 980
Merit: 508
I am a co-owner of the cryptocurrency info site. Every day we look for news, press releases, interesting events. This is very useful information, it helps to monitor the crypto industry. Now I see how interest in the market is falling. People don't know what to believe anymore. Remember the events when the market was moving news about the next fork. Now everyone is talking about the adoption of ETF. How this news will work no one knows. But communicating with familiar traders, they all talk about a large set of positions on the part of major players. You can sell all your crypto assets at any time, but I am sure then you will find yourself in such a situation that you will observe growth without your participation.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

In the current market conditions, patience becomes the best solution for all market participants; in any case, one cannot panic. After all, under the influence of panic, we make strange and erroneous decisions that lead to the loss of money. Now it is better to buy and hold coins, while the price remains minimal.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Nothing is worth panicking, because it will force you to make false decisions. You should stay calm and do not look at the prices every day. Find another hobby and forget about crypto till the next big pump, that is going to happen in the nearest future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
panic is always the traders worst enemy!! pacience and cold mind is what you need to survive in crypto...
This whole trend of the market is an ideal time to buy if you can spare any money... everyone is selling at crazy low prices and as such, it is time to buy... when the market has some recovery, people will start buying and it will be time to sell with profit...
easier said than done... nevertheless this should be the idea to survive the bear market ... it is a ber market, but it is still a market with highs and lows....
cheers and good luck
Activity: 350
There's no purpose to be able to anxiety at this moment. It's going to simply deliver to be able to completely wrong inside using selections and also undoubtedly, this is simply not the particular predicted factor. seem to return to the particular graph and or chart coming from several cryptos and also comprehend the particular routine next definitely it's going to seem a lot better than the particular ailments that really must be in the anxiety.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This situation lasted for 9 months! Bitcoin may now bottom out. But as investors must wait patiently. The next take-off of Bitcoin is likely to surpass the history of 2017 at any time. I think Bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.
Bitcoin will hit new all time high in the future but you wont taste that sweetness of bitcoin profit, dont panic now. You need to wait until the market recovers very well. It may be worth it to panic sell if you sold with 1%-5% loss but if its higher then you need to wait longer.

Believers will hold and experienced in panic selling but have learned in it.

Take a note that alot of people throw in money they need , not the money they can afford to lose =] I Know many people who took the loans to get into BTC when it was at 10-15k Range lol , told them its the dumbest thing to do . So they have panic now and probably sold or thinking of doing it Smiley Unfortunately there is alot of people like that in crypto space who takes out loans to get into crypto thinking to get rich quick and then when market bleeds they need to sell to pay off the loan
I understand the situation of those people who invested at the peak and they panic sold when the market is starting to crumble. We cant blame them and thats bery unfortunate to them because they came in during the peak. They only want to go in for the profit, they bought and only thought of the profit and never did research. And for those that took loan as their investment, its really not recommended at all.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
This situation lasted for 9 months! Bitcoin may now bottom out. But as investors must wait patiently. The next take-off of Bitcoin is likely to surpass the history of 2017 at any time. I think Bitcoin will be more expensive in the future.
Bitcoin will hit new all time high in the future but you wont taste that sweetness of bitcoin profit, dont panic now. You need to wait until the market recovers very well. It may be worth it to panic sell if you sold with 1%-5% loss but if its higher then you need to wait longer.

Take a note that alot of people throw in money they need , not the money they can afford to lose =] I Know many people who took the loans to get into BTC when it was at 10-15k Range lol , told them its the dumbest thing to do . So they have panic now and probably sold or thinking of doing it Smiley Unfortunately there is alot of people like that in crypto space who takes out loans to get into crypto thinking to get rich quick and then when market bleeds they need to sell to pay off the loan
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
This is probably not worth the panic, but in this situation it is worth doing something. Now, probably the best option is to invest in various coins. This is the only way to make money today in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 308

The main thing to believe that there will be growth. If in doubt, it is better to withdraw some of the money so that it would not be so insulting. Unfortunately, the BTC price does not depend on us. This is decided by the guys with big money. As they enter, the price will go there.
Activity: 232
Have you ever heard about the person, who solve any of this preson's issues by panic? I do no think so, because such people does not exist.
Pages:
Jump to: