Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now? - page 7. (Read 28886 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 100
It is always difficult to make forecasts on the market, but my opinion is that the market will fall further and only after that a new wave of growth will begin. I think this will happen only next year. So I wish all of us patience.

Seeing Yesterday's correction again was very deep, it looks like the drama on the Crypto market has begun and bullrun will be coming to the end of the year.
we wait until the end of the year, most likely a significant increase will occur again at the end of last year.

Although everything is difficult to predict but I am sure there will be growth, be patient for the coins we have, hopefully it can soar and we will all be able to get big profits.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

Panicking is definitely not the answer. Only cool headed investors will be the ones to survive this times.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

There's no need to panic. Now just time constraints and all have long understood this. And there are no reasons to start worrying right now. You just need to set up correctly and everything will be fine
Activity: 378
Nothing to worry mate, bloodbath on the crypto market seems normal as we are still in bearish market and the only way we can do is to buy more coins with a lower price. Be wise enough to choose the good coins that we have as those coins can easily bounce back when the return of the bull market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
It is always difficult to make forecasts on the market, but my opinion is that the market will fall further and only after that a new wave of growth will begin. I think this will happen only next year. So I wish all of us patience.
Activity: 462
If you have something to invest, then invest I fly because there is no free money and the cost of the crypto is very interesting. Why, for example, bitcoin costs as much as a year ago, but if you look at altcoins, then the price is the same as a month ago and they say that altcoins are tied to bitcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Now it’s worth it, because there has been a situation with an even bigger recession and it’s not known whether the market will survive at all in such cases. At least most of the Shitkoins and pumps will fall off.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Indeed the market condition is in red again, and it drop a bit much than usual. But it never be the reason for me to do a panic selling, cause i don't wanted to regret that i've ever done a panic selling. I believe there are still chance that the condition will recover.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
looking at the market today I actually feel scared and panic about the assets that I have. I see the assets that I have dropped very much, no one doesn't panic in this situation. but I try to keep the assets that I have, because I don't want to get a loss. all markets are red, I have to wait until the green market returns.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
don't get too freaked out and consider this as a bad thing. underarms red or in case the market falls then go in with new capital at the point of a new beginning in crypto. While waiting for the market's rise then what are you doing the right thing because it is bought at a cheap price. don't get too panicked and then instead went with the value of the loss.
Many are panicking and I am very worried about their investment in this market. The value of Bitcoin is clearly not recovering well in this time and we will have to wait for more as the demand for investment is very low and investors' sentiment is very much affected.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
don't get too freaked out and consider this as a bad thing. underarms red or in case the market falls then go in with new capital at the point of a new beginning in crypto. While waiting for the market's rise then what are you doing the right thing because it is bought at a cheap price. don't get too panicked and then instead went with the value of the loss.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
panic is a regular phenomenon, We cannot avoid that. What we can do is dealing with it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Even in the current circumstances in which the whole market of cryptocurrencies is going down it is a mistake to panic, because if you panic you are going to take bad decisions based on impulses, and if you do that you are going to make mistakes and those mistakes can be very costly, so the best thing to do even if it is very difficult is to try to remain as calm as possible.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There is no need for panic but we have always to be prepared for the worst case scenario as well.
The whole market  has dropped 15 % in a day from $212 billion to $180 billion.
It seems that the bearish market will stay whole year and beyond.
It actually there is no wrong to be prepared, it us gonna be the best thing to do rather than of keeping relax and have nothing to do.  Though we can't say that crypto will getting worst in the future as crypto adopters have massively increase its numbers, but it only the price goes down which is the major concern of everyone. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
There is no need for panic but we have always to be prepared for the worst case scenario as well.
The whole market  has dropped 15 % in a day from $212 billion to $180 billion.
It seems that the bearish market will stay whole year and beyond.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
If you do not have time to sell your coins, now you should not do it. just be patient and sell at a better price in the future
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
This is no longer new for it has been this way for months now. For me, when the market is to stay calm, buy when others are panic selling and then turn a tidy profit when the market turn around.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Panic is never worth it, it does not allow you to think sensibly. The market is red again, but it's a great excuse to buy coins at a lower price to keep them until it turns green again. Market capitalization is now much lower than what we saw in January 2018, which means that the growth prospects are very high.
Activity: 71
It is difficult of course to say " do not panic!"when the market falls to the bottom. For some it is not the first bottom and it is a little calming)))
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
You panic now, and you will be losing everything. I would strongly suggest you to hold whatever you have. Would even be better if you invest during this dip. Trust me, you will be making some quick profit. Give it a day or two, let the bch fork end and we will see the price recovering back real soon. Just don't sell anything and take any absurd decision.
Pages:
Jump to: