Pages:
Author

Topic: The worst story continues again. - page 18. (Read 21923 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 25, 2019, 10:02:23 AM
That's not the worst possibility, but it's natural because crypto is volatile so prices always go up and down, stay calm and don't panic too much.

Seeing another drop doesn't mean that the worst case has happen, this has been happening since last year. We should not forget that, one of the negative side of cryptocurrencies is their volatile possess nature that call for sharp drop if there are bad news and sharp rise when there are good news.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 09:53:59 AM
The crypto market has always been unstable. Anyone making any predictions on the rise or fall of crypto coins, to me is just mere guesses.

You have a point with your statement because of some bigwhale the market can be manipulating like what happen in the past few days of bitcoin it risen slowly and in just a few minute it's hardfall happen even with no news in the market this is just a little bother and disappointed to bitcoin.
i think the trade buy and sell based on chart history.after in few days bitcoin and altcoin price rise alot, its time for them to take first profit before continue rebuying crypto in market.that 's normal in market cycle.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
February 25, 2019, 09:53:00 AM
The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
The worst scenario would be if Bitcoin continues in growth to 5k level,this would cause the bear market to be prolonged because we need to find the bottom at first before next bull market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
February 25, 2019, 09:50:21 AM
The crypto market has always been unstable. Anyone making any predictions on the rise or fall of crypto coins, to me is just mere guesses.

You have a point with your statement because of some bigwhale the market can be manipulating like what happen in the past few days of bitcoin it risen slowly and in just a few minute it's hardfall happen even with no news in the market this is just a little bother and disappointed to bitcoin.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
February 25, 2019, 09:48:49 AM
This story worst only for you dude, I sold my eth at 160 and now will buy it again easy profit for me. It's totally normal situation at the market right now, just don't be greedy next time.
Activity: 280
February 25, 2019, 09:45:03 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 25, 2019, 09:06:39 AM
Yes is back again and reapet the old story.
I know almost all people is hope when BTC price grow up and all coin grow up, but not for this year.
Maybe next year.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
February 25, 2019, 09:01:42 AM
I wondering about cryptocurrency recovery this year 2019 but as we seen the first month of this year ethereum and btc pump slightly but on the second month is not good cryptocurrency .but we have a lot of time until the end of this year and still hoping cryptocurrency will survive and br great again.
Activity: 420
February 25, 2019, 08:30:37 AM
The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
You might see this as the worst, but it is a blessing in disguise to some people.
There are two who have been able to take their profits, who are not long term holders and are waiting for the market to dump again before buying.
Most times, when an opportunity like this present itself, a lot of people fail to identify it. I have not yet seen any news that will bring about bull. Perhaps it will be announced tomorrow, who knows?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
February 25, 2019, 08:18:25 AM
There is nothing new, this is just another normal day, small spike and down again this has been a routine through out the whole year of 2018 and until now. Some says no matter what the price you bought bitcoin either $4000 or $3500 ,etc it will rice up again someday and reach new ATH.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
February 25, 2019, 08:08:16 AM
I actually felt bad to see the price of coin go down again when we taught we are already experiencing a new waves of crypto market.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
February 25, 2019, 08:03:39 AM
what will happen to Crypto no one knows because market movements can change at any time so we cannot trust 100% for high increases.
the current market often goes up and down, so we must be vigilant and not reckless in doing anything.
don't know when the market will recover and hopefully improve soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
February 25, 2019, 08:02:28 AM
the bad story is repeated again, maybe it's a better expression for the title you can write. because in reality the price does not continue to fall, yesterday the price had risen even though at this time the price fell again.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
February 25, 2019, 08:01:47 AM
Because of this different make the crypto as risky investment.

But are you still dare to take it ?
For me, no pain no gain ,right ?
Eventhough it keep happen but I believe one day the result will be better than today !
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
February 25, 2019, 07:54:11 AM
Nothing unusual happens with the cryptocurrency market. Many of us see that there is a positive trend, there is good news regarding new tools for working with cryptocurrencies and launching coins from the largest banks. But the market is still in a bearish trend and the fall rate is normal for him.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
February 25, 2019, 07:42:48 AM
Unfortunately the market is still very unstable and unpredictable. We are not yet on the bullish market and such dumps will happen again. The great news is that the volatility is back and if the market can lose 10 percent within a day, it can raise for 30 percent within several hours.
I would say it very stable, we have basically returned to previous, established balance.
Unpredictable part of course is true, but isn't it more interesting this way? At least there is no such thing as stagnation.
Brief volatility moments keep us entertained, but overall "fixed" prices are in our or rather cryptocurrency's favour, I think.
I would be willing to see more and more adoption, thanks to market being equalized around 4K, than to see gradual growth in value alone, without infrastructure.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
February 25, 2019, 07:34:02 AM
Exactly. I thought the previous rally would take a pittle longer but all of a sudden price drop heavily from 4150$ bitcoin drop to 3.7k$ in just less than  10 minutes huge dump happening and same as other altcoins. Whales control the price and they can make ordinary traders crazy.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2019, 07:30:37 AM
The market cannot grow daily. On the background of positive news, we have seen growth recently, but this does not mean that bull run has already come. We are still under the influence of bears and are subject to sharp fluctuations in the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 25, 2019, 07:10:30 AM
That's the risk of this volatile market, we can't assume and it's tough for us to call our position and make it come into reality, what we need to do is
to keep learning from the process, keep aiming and not to be disappointed that quick, there's still chance maybe this is another opportunities not
to let go.

The cycle will continue and us who needs to adjust.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 25, 2019, 06:34:11 AM
I'm still patient and hold my coins... period is still very bad for all crypto including big ones even if I don't see any bad news coming..
Pages:
Jump to: