Pages:
Author

Topic: The worst story continues again. - page 21. (Read 21923 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
February 24, 2019, 08:56:19 PM
The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
It is better for the cyclical pattern to continue for an extended period. More chances to get in low! Don't be discouraged by the fall in price. See it as an opportunity. I would love to see $800 or $600 or even $1000 again so I could invest more!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
February 24, 2019, 07:53:04 PM
The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
This is not new and we do not really know who were people behind this but to think if the group of people.invested while btc was 3.2 k usd then definitely they had made huge profit. But to the small.scale investment literally could not feel any profit at all even if btc increase more than 10% of its previous market price.
Were actually been shocked for the sudden drops and altcoins have followed by then.
Possibly many were really disappointed especially when they are buying BTC at @4k and they are surely be losing right now. This is to realize that we should not to invest crypto when it started to climb up cause we even knew were it comes next. Why we don't make it when the price are in cheap?
I do believe it will back to $4k again but still we don't know when.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
February 24, 2019, 07:43:49 PM
This is not new and we do not really know who were people behind this but to think if the group of people.invested while btc was 3.2 k usd then definitely they had made huge profit. But to the small.scale investment literally could not feel any profit at all even if btc increase more than 10% of its previous market price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 24, 2019, 07:40:09 PM
The bear is here until at least 2021-2022 imho, unless something crazy happens that exponentially increases adoption. Until then, don't expect 5 days of solid green to go unpunished.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
February 24, 2019, 07:39:28 PM
I hope it will rise again please stop the dumping market we need to have unity right now because maybe it will continue to decrease mroe the value if we cannot stop it.

I think the market pump lately is just a trap but I'm also hoping that it could be the sign of another bull run although the chances are small I keep my trust that anytime the market will recover and set a new record in market history.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 24, 2019, 07:34:15 PM
I hope it will rise again please stop the dumping market we need to have unity right now because maybe it will continue to decrease mroe the value if we cannot stop it. But we can improve the market if we really want because investor can manipulate the value.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 24, 2019, 07:33:40 PM
before starting to invest in crypto currencies, of course we as investors must know all the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies and by knowing of course the bad condition even
I agree. Most of us here wants to have more gains whatever we are doing either trading, hodling or bounty hunting. But we also have to accept the fact that cryptocurrency is a community driven asset that results into the what we called volatility. New to crypto always says downtrend is a bad thing for them but others would say it is the best time to invest so I think that it only depends on us on how it affect our investments most especially Altcoins which are always the most affected as it depends on Bitcoin's flow.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2019, 07:31:49 PM
It's no surprise to see the falling, many people already predicted that the rising will only go for a while, it's not the time for the investors to go in yet, but who knows the rising last time will increase the sentiment form the investors and we will have another trigger to rise again
Activity: 598
February 24, 2019, 07:27:29 PM
Yeah, it turns out the bearish market still continues. I also don't know what caused the market to return to dump.
But that doesn't matter, I think now is an opportunity for us to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin again. And take it easy, I'm sure the bullish market will come back soon.
Right, the market at this time really hasn't shown any definite signs of resurrection, so we still have to be patient and continue to focus on getting the price we want, because prices are still very vulnerable to decline.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 24, 2019, 07:23:12 PM
Yeah, it turns out the bearish market still continues. I also don't know what caused the market to return to dump.
But that doesn't matter, I think now is an opportunity for us to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin again. And take it easy, I'm sure the bullish market will come back soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
February 24, 2019, 07:09:55 PM
Nothing bad in this drop is not present. Don't forget that before the big growth there is a big fall. So don't be afraid. It remains to wait quite a bit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 07:08:06 PM
This is a natural thing if the price of coins drops sharply. Previously prices were pumping and now prices were declining. And in my opinion, when prices are now declining, it's better to buy coins. Because typing later pumping more coins we can sell again.
The most important thing for us is to always be careful if you want to buy at this time, the market has not shown Bullrun for sure, so we still have a chance to buy at the lowest price for Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 24, 2019, 06:33:12 PM
This is a natural thing if the price of coins drops sharply. Previously prices were pumping and now prices were declining. And in my opinion, when prices are now declining, it's better to buy coins. Because typing later pumping more coins we can sell again.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
February 24, 2019, 06:27:36 PM

This is the time where we should all be aware that market condition can change overnight but it's still a good opportunity for short term profit, nobody expects a huge drop after it inches to the $4000 level it's a tricky game indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
February 24, 2019, 06:26:27 PM

Everyone waits for the top coin to slide further but in reality it is now very difficult, maybe there are some groups who try to control or it could be the nature of all investors and shareholders who are too panicked or afraid to keep holding it, it is very logical to see the current history, people tend afraid to hold everything they have, in the future it will have the potential to bounce back, just to wait patiently in this bearish market, everything has become a risk for anyone who jumps into this wave and is smarter in taking advantage.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
February 24, 2019, 05:54:23 PM
Yes, the latest price increase has created a feeling of increase in all of us. But, this decrease is so bad and if it goes down more, we will see the price fluctuations with the end of hopes. We should  hope to return again.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
February 24, 2019, 05:53:37 PM
I am very sad at this current ugly development in the market. I am still very much confused of why the sudden bad turn around of events in the market when all the coins were performing greatly few hours ago.
I do not even want to think that we can wait for this week. Perhaps Bitcoin will cost less than $ 3,600.  Angry Angry
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 24, 2019, 05:03:20 PM
I am very sad at this current ugly development in the market. I am still very much confused of why the sudden bad turn around of events in the market when all the coins were performing greatly few hours ago.
Activity: 644
February 24, 2019, 04:21:33 PM
This is one of the reason why the bitcoin etf is always got delayed and not getting approved. The market is so unstable and what happened today is the proof. In less than 30 minutes billions of market capitalization are gone. The whales are playing the market and I don't think will have another 2017 bull run again.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 24, 2019, 03:59:14 PM
yes this is how braga sometimes fluctuates unexpectedly. so I think it's very difficult for us to know, so when the market goes down we can't say anything. because everything just happened.
Pages:
Jump to: