Pages:
Author

Topic: █████ ***** THE ZEROCASH SOURCE - Truly anonymous coin ***** █████ - page 18. (Read 53532 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
What's the abbreviation to be? ZRC, 0C, NUL0 , NIL, Huh
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This basically implements encrypted connections among Bit/altcoin peers.

This can kill anoncoin.

I'm relatively new but if I read this article correctly zerocoin will be part of anoncoin. http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2013/12/12/anoncoin-interview-lead-developer/
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
This basically implements encrypted connections among Bit/altcoin peers.

This can kill anoncoin.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
If this coin is powered by SHA256, it is done. No massive community supports it any more.  Grin
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I've been waiting for Zerocoin for a while. If they can fix the last few issues they're working on it'll be a great coin (actually something new nad not just a clone with different rates). Looking forward to it. Smiley
It would be nice if they chose multi-algorithm security like, SRC or QRK, which both might have been nice altcoins without all the pre-mining. Otherwise, you'll need a serious ASIC (sha2 or scrypt) to mine this stuff in 2014. Zerocoin is one to watch if they manage to implement a fair release. Hoping this one is CPU-mineable.
+1 No point in a pointless arms race
Activity: 266
Science!
It would be nice if they chose multi-algorithm security like, SRC or QRK, which both might have been nice altcoins without all the pre-mining. Otherwise, you'll need a serious ASIC (sha2 or scrypt) to mine this stuff in 2014. Zerocoin is one to watch if they manage to implement a fair release. Hoping this one is CPU-mineable.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Why are you guys reserving the comments?

This isn't the official zerocoin thread. lolol

link/?
Activity: 379
Why are you guys reserving the comments?

This isn't the official zerocoin thread. lolol
Activity: 770
I'm sure this will just explode right after launch. At least I've been waiting for this... really something new and useful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Lots of buzz around this one, lets see what amounts of it Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Well, this excites me, too.
 Grin
Will Zerocoin most likely be SHA-256, scrypt, CPU mining, or another algorithm for PoW?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Researchers Work to Add More Anonymity to Bitcoin

In my column this week, Disruptions: A Digital Underworld Cloaked in Anonymity, I noted that the Deep Web, or Dark Internet, had mushroomed in recent years because of a growing belief that it was possible to remain anonymous online.

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/11/18/researchers-work-to-add-more-anonymity-to-bitcoin/?_r=1
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Who’s Who in Bitcoin: Zerocoin Hero Matthew Green

Bitcoin has been called “cash with wings,” but does it really live up to this name? Cash is the most anonymous form of payment we have today, and thus it provides for two things: First, when you hand a dollar to someone, your identity doesn’t matter and it’s not needed to verify the authenticity of the transaction. Second, you can be nearly certain no one is tracking where that dollar was before you had it and where it will end up down the line. But Bitcoin possesses only one of these features.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/networks/whos-who-in-bitcoin-zerocoin-hero-matthew-green
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Thanks for sharing Litecoinguy. I'll link your thread on my ALT coin thread. Smiley

This is awesome news, I missed that tweet myself but admittedly I'm not big on Twitter. I'm so glad to hear this!

thanks for sharing. you are welcome.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: