Pages:
Author

Topic: █████ ***** THE ZEROCASH SOURCE - Truly anonymous coin ***** █████ - page 14. (Read 53532 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
This sounds interesting...will be watching this thread.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Keeping and eye on this project for sure.. very interesting
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 297
Merit: 251
Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy
Do you know the zerocoin devs Mr LiteCoinGuy?
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
does anybody knows if this coin is a cpu or gpu mine? thanks!

there is no decision yet.
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
When does this coin come out? I mean is it known?

look at first page.
Activity: 406
When does this coin come out? I mean is it known?
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
It is a mystery
legendary
Merit: 1000
Devs: hurry up and launch this thing before everyone in the world knows about it  Cheesy
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
Anonymity is not just for illegal activities.
There are plenty of very good and legal reasons to conduct private transactions.  Companies that use open blockchain transactions can be tracked by their competition and so many companies are not eager for this information to be public for simple business reasons.

This prospect provides an alternative for these legitimate uses.

There are legal requirements for private transactions, lawyer-client confidentiality, medical records, corporate policy, due diligence, fiduciary duty .. many of these legally require privacy of transactions.

It's just insane expecting a transactions system to be completely transparent. It's Utopian, mis-guided and goes against millenia of human nature. The people who propose it are dullards, lazy LE or corrupt insiders looking to gain an edge from information asymmetry.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
Anonymity is not just for illegal activities.
There are plenty of very good and legal reasons to conduct private transactions.  Companies that use open blockchain transactions can be tracked by their competition and so many companies are not eager for this information to be public for simple business reasons.

This prospect provides an alternative for these legitimate uses.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

I'm very curious as to whether this system -zerocoin- can be applied to a 100% PoS (Proof of Stake) coin (e.g. nextcoin) as opposed to the PoW (Proof of Work) system that bitcoin and it's dirivitives utilize...anybody know if they are technically compatible?
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1303
Zerocash sounds like a "get rich quick" scheme.

It seems like the developers had a vision when they first announced zerocoin. Now it seems like they just want to get rich.
What is Zerocash?

A new name they threw around for zerocoin.

It seems like the developers had a vision when they first announced zerocoin. Now it seems like they just want to get rich.
What is Zerocash?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
legendary
Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

If from both the technical and economical side zerocoin works out, I don't mind the devs getting filthy rich.
Just the same I don't mind Satoshi being filthy rich, and wouldn't mind Gutenberg been filthy rich too.

Ente
Pages:
Jump to: