Pages:
Author

Topic: TheBigCoin - Pay with Bitcoin Anywhere Online & Anonymously! - page 2. (Read 4538 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hello.

All in all an epic idea and one that is long over due.

could you please just clarify a few things for me please.

1) could i buy a car on ebay with your service in the UK ?

2) Could i pay a bill online ?

3) Are the payments still in euros and dollars or have you added sterling yet ? if not the what is the crack with buying in £'s ?

4) Would i be able to buy my driving lessons online if they have an online checkout ?

Many thanks indeed as i can see this really help lots of us here who carnt cash out.

Regard
S.

Hey,

Once again thanks for the nice words. Let me answer your questions:

1. Yes, potentially we can buy the car for you if there aren't any big obstacles buying that kind of specific product. Also, for very expensive purchases, we might ask for a bit higher fee, since this requires more preparation from our side.

2. Yes.

3. Yes, we recently introduced payments in GBP.

4. Yes, this can be purchased quite easily.

Hope this answers your questions.

WELL WELL WELL..
It finally happened , i have now brought a camper van from Ebay using ETH via TheBigCoin totally flawless process taking just over half an hour!!

Wonderful service, i really can not fault them!

Well done Team BigCoin.

Peace

swamps
Activity: 95
Wow, we are amazed by how many great reviews we have on Trustpilot! Have a look below:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/thebigcoin.io
Wow revelacaogr, always nice to get positive feedback from Legendary members of this forum, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
@AivarasI

until now
exellent service...
Hey bling121, thanks for another beautiful review, this is something our team always love to read, thanks again!
Activity: 5
Hey everyone just wanna shred some lite on this service the reviews speak for its self, at first i was 50-50 about it and than gave them ago and it worked out well i got my gaming headset off ebay using these guys

Thanks heaps

P.S i will be booking my trip with you
Hey,

We do have Prime service available, so the item would be eligible for free shipping, no problem about that! Feel free to try our service and don't forget to leave a review, thanks!

We do have a telegram chat group, it's below:
https://t.me/thebigcoin

Hi just saw your website. Had a question if we were to buy things from Amazon and it was Prime item would we have to pay for shipping even though it was free shipping through prime?

P.S

Would be great if you guys had a Telegram chat room. So many people involved in crypto and would love to find a way to spend their cryptos earnings. This looks like a perfect in between.
Aksagenerate,

We believe our reviews speak more than we could say ourselves about our service:
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/thebigcoin.io

Trustp,

Thanks for the question. We support both, digital and physical goods. if for some reason the transaction fails, in that case, we obviously return the received crypto amount back to you.
Activity: 24
 Wow,you services looks good but my worry is the time the customer has to wait before all the transfer and payment is made and what is the legal implication when the transaction fails and lastly is your services only digitally supported or with physical goods.
Activity: 32
Maybe the idea behind your project it amazing but still there are some concerns to take into consideration , like the security how it going to work if it is anonymously ? 
Activity: 18

Hi just saw your website. Had a question if we were to buy things from Amazon and it was Prime item would we have to pay for shipping even though it was free shipping through prime?

P.S

Would be great if you guys had a Telegram chat room. So many people involved in crypto and would love to find a way to spend their cryptos earnings. This looks like a perfect in between.
bling121, yes of course! We do get lots of orders every day. I am surprised you didn't get a reply from us. Can you let me know where do you message us? Please only message either through our website contact form or through our telegram channel, thanks!
investorck, thanks and let us know your experience using TheBigCoin!
Activity: 120
This is exactly what I have been looking for. I will try out your service as I want to order some goods from amazon.

Keep up the good work.
andmhd, thanks!
Activity: 1
Hello!

I've came across your TheBigCoin when I searched for "Where to spend your cryptocurrency?" in Google. I've read the reviews and got a bit sceptic about the fact that all of them were positive, but decided to try it and ordered the PS4 account top-up code. I've sent the cryptocurrency successfully and I've received the product I've ordered during 24 hours.

Good job guys! Keep going and thank you!
Duwey91, we appreciate your kind words!
Activity: 1
This is a legit service, first off. I recently ordered a screen printing press and received my item yesterday. I will definitely be using this service again, very soon. They are also fast at responding to any questions regarding all aspects of TheBigCoin service.
Hey Feanorean, we are happy to hear that!
Pages:
Jump to: