Pages:
Author

Topic: TheBigCoin - Pay with Bitcoin Anywhere Online & Anonymously! - page 6. (Read 4538 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Hey npredtorch,

Good question on returns. As an intermediate service we handle them in a very simple way, we follow the return policy of the online store from which the item was bought. And we do all the communication on customer's behalf. If the return is inevitable, the customer simply ships the item directly to the online store, no need to ship it to us. In any stage we continue to work as an intermediate service, either it's the purchase or return. We do have a great support team handling those matters. Hope that answers your questions & thanks for the good words and tips!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
How do you handle returns due to manufacturers defect on physical items? Would you require the purchaser to pay for another the shipping fee when TheBigCoin sent it back to the store?
Considering that they will also pay for the fee to send it to you means it will be a doubled shipping fee.

BTW, the site design and interface is really cool. I can see that it is professionally made which adds good trust score to your service.
One thing that I can recommend is I think it would be better if you'll add a video on "How does it work?" (instead of the 3 boxes), an animated/illustrated graphic video to be exact.
Something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2en3nHxA4 , but a better and improved video.
Hey Guys!

Really thanks for all the comments. Let me answer for all of you.

Akamit - Shipping address doesn't mean that the receiver is the buyer. Sometimes you can buy something online and send it as a gift to another person. Or let's say, you can be travelling and ask your friend to accept the item for you. Those are pretty normal practices. Also thanks for good words on our design, really appreciate it!

Omonuyak - Thanks for the nice words! Feel free to use our service whenever you will want to buy anything online with crypto currency!

TryNinja - thanks for the feedback regarding the digital goods. They really don't require the physical address, and we are working on it right now to implement the feature, which will let skip filling the shipping address info for digital goods purchases. Also regarding small buys, yes the fee gets more expensive in those cases, but remember, this way you still can instantly buy with crypto currency & anonymously. It really costs us to run our service, so we believe it's fair.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Hey. Nice website that you got there. But I have a quick question.

You said that your service is fully anonymous and that it does not require any private information, but even when buying a digital product that does not require any personal information, you still need to submit your First/Last name, Full Address and Phone Number. Is this really required?

It would be great if there was an option to specify that the product you want to buy doesn't require this kind of information.

Lets say you have ordered a watch from Amazon through TheBigCoin.
Then how do you expect to receive your product without an address? Can you tell me?

Forget TheBigCoin.
If you buy on your own then how you will receive the product without an address?

TheBigCoin is just giving us a service to use crypto currency to buy anything from online.
So they need your personal information to place an order from your requested site.

And I think TheBigCoin should remove the Fully Anonymous Processing sentence from their site.
Because when someone will place an order then TheBigCoin will know his/her personal info, if I am not wrong.

Btw, the site design is awesome..
I know about that. That's why I also said this on my post:

"[...] even when buying a digital product that does not require any personal information, you still need to submit your First/Last name, Full Address and Phone Number. Is this really required?
It would be great if there was an option to specify that the product you want to buy doesn't require this kind of information."

Not everybody is going to buy a product that has to be delivered. I actually tried to buy a Humble Bundle Monthly subscription for 1 month (which costs $12) and they charge $6 in fees (50% of the value in this case). The idea itself it's great, but it looks too expensive for small buys.

In this case you are right..
TheBigCoin should provide two different options in their site for their users (Only if they want to keep the system anonymous).

1. Order processing system for those who want to buy physical goods (shoes, jackets, watch etc), which needs an delivery address.
2. And the other one for those who want to buy services & digital goods, which doesn't require any delivery address.

Regarding the fees, it is quite high if compare with the buying price.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830

You said that your service is fully anonymous and that it does not require any private information, but even when buying a digital product that does not require any personal information, you still need to submit your First/Last name, Full Address and Phone Number. Is this really required?

It would be great if there was an option to specify that the product you want to buy doesn't require this kind of information.

Then how do you expect to receive your product without an address? Can you tell me?

Forget TheBigCoin.
If you buy on your own then how you will receive the product without an address?

TheBigCoin is just giving us a service to use crypto currency to buy anything from online.
So they need your personal information to place an order from your requested site.

And I think TheBigCoin should remove the Fully Anonymous Processing sentence from their site.
Because when someone will place an order then TheBigCoin will know his/her personal info, if I am not wrong.

I know about that. That's why I also said this on my post:

"[...] even when buying a digital product that does not require any personal information, you still need to submit your First/Last name, Full Address and Phone Number. Is this really required?
It would be great if there was an option to specify that the product you want to buy doesn't require this kind of information."

Not everybody is going to buy a product that has to be delivered. I actually tried to buy a Humble Bundle Monthly subscription for 1 month (which costs $12) and they charge $6 in fees (50% of the value in this case). The idea itself it's great, but it looks too expensive for small buys.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
This is a good intermediate service and since one can buy goods and services especially Amazon.  I have been buying things online and I have to most times convert my coins to fiat and from there used my visa and master card for  the purchase of anything I wish to buy. I also  like the idea of  anonymous transaction it will help reducing scaming and fraud.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

Forget TheBigCoin.

Hey Everyone!

We strongly ask for every customer who used our service to leave a review over here. It doesn't have to be positive or negative, just please give an honest review, so others could read & decide. We know there are many of you using our service lately. And we know there are even more people thinking about using our service in the near future. Thank you!
We are proud to announce that we are officially listed on Monero merchants page:

https://getmonero.org/community/merchants/
Hey,

Once again thanks for the questions, our answers below:

1. There is a small chance that a seller might have a specific policy, which let's say, as an example, only ships the product to the same person as the one on the billing info. Even in the case of us not being able to process the order we would refund the cryptocurrency to you. But so far we have 100% success rate, and we do our best to serve the customer.

2. The shipping price which you enter must match the shipping price which is shown on the seller's site. Meaning you must reach the final payment page and select your country and shipping method to see the final price of the shipping on the merchant's site. Also, there is a free shipping option to choose below the shipping price field.

Let me know if all is clear, thanks!
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
Looks usefull but I've got a couple questions:
1. What is the legal side of thiss annonymous service? Is there any chances that seller won't support it and my order would be cancelled without refund?
2. How to chose a proper shipping price? On your website I see only empty shipping field that should be filled by myself before making an order but I don't know the shipping price.
Hey,

Thanks for the questions. We can process any order from any online store, both digital and physical products are fine, whatever you want Smiley

We do support any country as long as the online store from which we will buy your order can ship it to your country. We don't ship ourselves, it's the online store who ships your order to your provided address, we are an intermediate service accepting the cryptocurrency from the customer and placing an order on your behalf in dollars or euros.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hey,

Thanks for your interest. The current offer works very simply. Let's say you want to buy new iPhone 8 with Bitcoin. All you need to do is to paste the product URL and fill all the shipping details on our website. Finally, after you reach the payment page, please email us your order number and we will give you a new payment link where we will apply 0% processing fee and $10 discount on your iPhone 8.

Remember, for this, we do ask to leave a feedback about our service on the forum.

Do you mean to say your service is only limited to digital goods or you cater to physical goods as well? It appears, you will purchase the items of the chosen website n behalf of us, but would have been wiser if you could specify the countries which you can presently cater to, we cannot expect nor is it practical that you can purchase from any site in the world and ensure delivery across the globe.
Hey,

We will always communicate with the online store on customer behalf if any issues happen.

Regarding refund policy, this will depend on specific online store's return policy which we will follow.

If I missed something, let me know, thanks!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Very convenient idea, but can you tell me how it works behind the door? Who will address issues (shipping, product, etc.) if there will be any?
Some great news. We just added Monero as a new crypto currency to pay for anything online using TheBigCoin service!
Thanks for the message. Very good notice about the minimum order value, it must be not below $100. If it's below $100, we won't be able to apply $10 OFF discount, but still will be able to apply 0% processing fee. Also remember offer is valid for 30 days only. After this period ends, the processing fee will get back to normal.

At the moment we don't plan to add wallet service so that the customers could keep their balances on our platform. We will definitely be able to implement this if we will get more demand.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The website looks good and it is a great concept that you can buy anything with bitcoin. Also it is nice that you can buy directly without registering,but I think you should add the register as an optional thing. So people can add money to account balance and buy later
You website name is not related with the service, I think you should change it in something more relating to buying with bitcoin so people will remember faster.
One question about your discout of 10$. What is the minimum price you have to buy? Not everyone buys expensive things. What if someone buys a 15$ product? Does the discount still activate? You should specify this
Hey,

Thanks for your interest. The current offer works very simply. Let's say you want to buy new iPhone 8 with Bitcoin. All you need to do is to paste the product URL and fill all the shipping details on our website. Finally, after you reach the payment page, please email us your order number and we will give you a new payment link where we will apply 0% processing fee and $10 discount on your iPhone 8.

Remember, for this, we do ask to leave a feedback about our service on the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Hi,

Thanks for your notes, but we are not into the SEO here, we are focused building the crypto currency processing service, which works anywhere online & anonymously.
that's good mate it will be very helpful for all of us here who wanted to spend their crypto into a real market which will be cater by your website
I'm looking forward to learn more about this offer and how both ends will benefits maybe it will bring more interested investors and business
establish to adopt.
Pages:
Jump to: