Pages:
Author

Topic: TheBigCoin - Pay with Bitcoin Anywhere Online & Anonymously! - page 5. (Read 4538 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Hey,

Yes, we do give email updates after your order is shipped. Please remember we don't operate during weekends, so if your order gets into the weekend, you need to wait a bit. Also sometimes the online store delays the shipping of the product and don't operate during the weekends as well, so this is also something which you have to take into consideration. Anyway, all orders are processed same minute by our built-in automatic order processing technology.
Hey Everyone,

All EU BitPay cards have just been closed and will become not active soon, wow! Smiley With our service such interruption is absolutely not possible because we don't rely on any 3rd service provider and we do control every step of the shopping experience with cryptocurrencies.
Sure, always welcome to use our service Smiley Also feel free to share your experience with the community over here, every good word helps to spread the word about our service, thanks!
Activity: 17
wow , just WOW.

thank you very much for your timely response .

I will be putting a fair bit of trade your way in the coming months and if all goes well then will look to you for big ticket items.

Would love to here about any future plans you have for your site.

Again hats off to all of the team over there am totally blow away. ( and i'm finally off the poverty line)

Kindest regards

S.
Hey,

Once again thanks for the nice words. Let me answer your questions:

1. Yes, potentially we can buy the car for you if there aren't any big obstacles buying that kind of specific product. Also, for very expensive purchases, we might ask for a bit higher fee, since this requires more preparation from our side.

2. Yes.

3. Yes, we recently introduced payments in GBP.

4. Yes, this can be purchased quite easily.

Hope this answers your questions.
Activity: 17
Hello.

All in all an epic idea and one that is long over due.

could you please just clarify a few things for me please.

1) could i buy a car on ebay with your service in the UK ?

2) Could i pay a bill online ?

3) Are the payments still in euros and dollars or have you added sterling yet ? if not the what is the crack with buying in £'s ?

4) Would i be able to buy my driving lessons online if they have an online checkout ?

Many thanks indeed as i can see this really help lots of us here who carnt cash out.

Regard
S.
Sure, feel free to use our service.

Also another nice review about our service which we just found on the web:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@atherz/just-made-my-first-purchase-with-litecoin

Activity: 35
We are proud to announce that we are officially listed on Monero merchants page:

https://getmonero.org/community/merchants/
Very good. Will try your service.
Hey Bithash-dev, thanks for the kind words, we really appreciate it! Working hard to make every customer happy Smiley
Activity: 3
Less problems, more solutions – keep working like this and nothing will be able to stop you from reaching the top. Good job.

I have receive my digital items in less than 4 hours , thank you TheBigCoin Grin

Hey guys, thanks for the reviews! We really appreciate that. The more Bitcoin price is growing, the more customers we keep getting lately, which is great!
Activity: 1
Just placed my first order and everything went pretty smooth.  BigCoin was quick at getting an email out about the order being received and the following day I got another email about the order being placed and tracking info to follow once shipper supplies it.  Looking forward to placing more orders thru in the next few days. Just waiting for Eth and LTC to go back up again.  Once I get the product I will be more than happy to post a reply but since it's coming from China it may be 2-3 weeks out.  I'm sure other people would jump in on ordering once they get more confirmation.
Activity: 1
Hi!

Today I`ve made a first puchase from TheBigCoin.

Nice service with a very good and friendly support Team! Thank you guys! I`ll expect to make some purchases from you in the future. And share your resourse with my friends.
Crazy times! With Bitcoin price clearly heading towards 10K, there was no better time to do some holiday season shopping with Bitcoin!

At TheBigCoin.io our team is always ready to help everyone shop with Bitcoin in any online store worldwide.
But we don't use any cookies to collect your personal information, not to mention that we don't share any information with anyone at all Smiley We are fully anonymous service.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely
This sounds interesting but I am afraid that here in the US users would probably not gain 100% transparency due to the government's collection and sale of our cookies. Through these we become vulnerable to random ads, spyware, etc. great concept though. I long for a world that prioritizes security and privacy over profit and advertisement.
Another strong week for Bitcoin, still the perfect moment to spend your gained profits on things you want online! Our team at TheBigCoin.io as always is here to help you.
Hey Felicita,

Nice to hear that! About your problem - once you enter the product URL and get to the product info page, you can easily edit the price by simply clicking on it. Sometimes our system doesn't get the price right, so that's why you can easily edit it to the right one. And yes, you can choose the currency as well, either USD or EUR. You simply have to enter and match the real price of the item from the store you will buy it, in this particular case, amazon.de. Let me know if you have any more questions, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
you service loks really great now i cna buy products on amazon.de with bitcoin thanks !
but when i enter my product it says 13$ and when i press on euro it says 13€ Huh

regards
Hey Everyone,

Wow, Bitcoin price is totally through the roof! Good timing to buy some stuff with Bitcoin. We are always here to help you at TheBigCoin.io
Pages:
Jump to: