Pages:
Author

Topic: thebitcoinquiz.com is an alt of puzzel.me - page 4. (Read 3048 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I have already agreed that I posses puzzel.me , mailmansdoge ( the address 1Km9U8gY4ZNjkAoLPiicQcw33JKL9yK4wL  is linked with mailmansdoge account, you forgot to mention it). And you never asked me about stellar69 , I also posses that account but they were all bought by me cause they were being offered for cheap prices and I thought they might have a market and I might earn some profit, but I failed to sell them(for a marginal profit), and so these account kept on stinking with me and I used these accounts to get my investment(which I used to buy these accounts) back by joining signature campaigns with them, and that's where I used those addresses. Those addresses are not linked to any scam and have been just used after November/december after I bought these accounts. I now don't know that how do these things makes me a culprit of all the things that other people did?
I've been telling you all these things since the beginning and I don't anything going wrong here. Yes those all addresses are linked and are owned by me cuz those accounts are also owned by me(since the time those addresses were posted I owned those accounts) and so its obvious that if I own an account then ill use m address with it. But there is a huge difference between owning it and creating it.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Disagreed. This is a kid who's giving his boards. I have his residential address as well. Also added him on FB. If this is puzzel.me then puzzle.me has to be an Indian school kid.

PS : I do not know puzzle.me or have any recollection of what his origin story was or the fallout of his scam attempts(??), I was absent from the forum for a good amount of 2014.

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Relevant PM's

You gonna remove that negative trust?
I am still looking at everything. Give me a few mins
Fine Smiley . Tell me if you want to know something else.
Thanks
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
This is one that I am not wrong about.

Scammers profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thebitcoinquizcom-349239

I had originally left a neutral on thebitcoinquiz.com saying that he is a potential alt of puzzel.me, because I thought I remembered reading a post somewhere in lending saying that the account was sold.

Earlier today I had received a PM from him asking me to remove the neutral, and him claiming that he purchased puzzel.me in November/December of 2014. However this did not fit the timeline of my rating against him:

Potential alt of puzzel.me

The address 1BwEvWwjBTfJBBQBKPiq5i9GdS7ZxsRCqo was posted/quoted https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9954512 by puzzel.me

The address 1LWjNBMVeAJcfqMfYvLXeGoPYVBMwf85zp was posted https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10315206 by thebitcoinquiz.com

I remember some time back that someone had claimed they sold this account (unable to find now due to forum search disabled and google search comes back with too many results). Additionally this user is receiving payment for their signature campaign to another address that is not connected to puzzel.me
The two addresses are connected via txid 34cc6c87ece57db5cc87a8c2412ced34dcbe61f852d256cb6d4b10bc3b0e19be

After I explained to him that his claim did not fit the timeline, I told him that I would need some evidence of the purchase of puzzel.me for me to remove the neutral, he told me that he deleted his old PM's and did not have it. I later explained that I only gave him a neutral because I thought his account was sold and it would be possible that he is no longer puzzel.me. He later claimed that he personally created the account and it is not a sold account and that he could sign a message proving as much.

I eventually ask him to sign a message from 12Xbr6rM6NiVGhXuf14r2jAz1royY3vAyf which he was quoted as posting here (his original post has since been edited). He replied saying that he is on his phone and cannot access his bc.i web wallet to sign a message, but could send a small amount to an address of my choice. I tell him to send a small amount to 1Ct3qb4nE3THsmHmSirP4XQqf8qn5Xf2Ad (my tipping address), which he did via txid 5b865c95e8a6a3ed64b599e1195d4a9928241f8f9ace4636410820d3aa67d71d (please view via blockchain.info - there is a public note from him)

The address 12Xbr6rM6NiVGhXuf14r2jAz1royY3vAyf also signed txid 19bf7ad467ecbc915aa1040507d4aad206097160ede048def052384f8a39c96b which was also signed by 1Km9U8gY4ZNjkAoLPiicQcw33JKL9yK4wL

The address 1Km9U8gY4ZNjkAoLPiicQcw33JKL9yK4wL also signed txid 34cc6c87ece57db5cc87a8c2412ced34dcbe61f852d256cb6d4b10bc3b0e19be which was also signed by 1BwEvWwjBTfJBBQBKPiq5i9GdS7ZxsRCqo

The address 1BwEvWwjBTfJBBQBKPiq5i9GdS7ZxsRCqo was posted here by puzzel.me. In theory the fact that thebitcoinquiz.com claimed to purchase puzzel.me in November would point to his innocence, however this is not the case.

stellar69 is tagged as being a probable alt of puzzel.me by BadBear (in mid December). This account asked for a loan on this post to be funded to 1DDpkieFmJuRAskNYzDAdDfjhFqRHAmeNk which also signed the above transaction. Not only that, but since he offered collateral, he got the loan and repaid it via txid a54650f6ce38ddd5b46606fa94d4ee0f50bfd9ec025b0dc3d259b7a2baafbd5c which he posted here and had inputs from 1DDpkieFmJuRAskNYzDAdDfjhFqRHAmeNk

edit: Also the very first post by puzzel.me is this which was a contest entitled "The Bitcoin Quiz! Win Upto 1BTC! From 5th August to 11th August "
Pages:
Jump to: