Pages:
Author

Topic: TheBitMint - Buy Bitcoins With PayPal (Site Closed) - page 21. (Read 28005 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
You got over 800 dollars out of me alone. How can you say that's barely "nothing."

the money is held its not mine, i didnt get anything out of you
i dont see how an id will work, if i block my birthday they will know im tryibg to hide something, as for paying back everyone thats A LOT of money that i simply dont have you have to realize that the anount i sent you isnt what i made back off it the profit alone cant pay everyone back
The money is not "gone" it is just tied up.  Everyone stay calm.  We will get the money back eventually.

Please answer the parent question directly:  are they an option?

So, you ran a scam and people aren't getting paid back?

Let's not start the whole scam thing.  He is obviously trying to work this out.
how exactly can my parents help?
So, you ran a scam and people aren't getting paid back?
how is it a scam if i ge tbarely nothing out of it,everyone knows paypal is a risk and i am trying my best to get everyone there money back
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i dont see how an id will work, if i block my birthday they will know im tryibg to hide something, as for paying back everyone thats A LOT of money that i simply dont have you have to realize that the anount i sent you isnt what i made back off it the profit alone cant pay everyone back

Well what other choice do you have? Its worth trying am I right? Just make it look inconspicuous, use a black box to hide some information, and have it just cover the birthday information.
Paypal is not going to verify you. You're under 18 you have no bank account or ID. The people you traded with weren't aware you were a kid. Do you plan on repaying with bitcoins or what?
i have no bitcoins of my own i only have what i buy with paypal i have said before that i am a teenager multiple times, i have a bank account and a ssn thats all i have to offer to verify i dont see gow thats not good enough
Activity: 388
Do you still have the BTC available to refund some/all of the people you dealt with? Just asking in the event that paypal takes too long, or the USD shows back up in your account.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Can't you convince your parents to get you an ID? You don't need to be 18 to get an ID. Then scan the ID, block your birth day, red under 18 message, and under 21 notices out, then send it in.

Of course if you set the account to somewhere between 18 and 21 you can leave the under 21 notice on the ID. Some states don't even put under 18 messages on them anyway.
Activity: 388
Add me to the list of people that have money on hold from selling BTC to TheBitMint. I'll happily accept the BTC that I sold you if this paypal thing goes south.

I can't wait until we as a community can get 100% away from this paypal shit.
i am going to enter my ssn when i get home what i want to know is, is that all i need or will they ask me for more?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
I spoke to paypal.
The worse that will happen is all the funds will be going back to the original payment that BitMint uses.
In that case, BitMint can send us the money using other methods, such as ACH direct deposit, Money order, Dwolla, etc.
The concern isn't your DL situation.
paypal said once i verify everything the money will be unheld so i need a way to verify other than dl passport etc
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The concern isn't your DL situation. It's the reversed transactions.
No DL no passport nothing and under 18. wtf
TheBitMan:  Please tell us that you get along with at least one of your parents well enough to talk to them about this and get them to help you out of this mess.
im lucky enough they said i can do my ssn but i have never left the country so no point for passport and why would i have a dl if i just got my permit
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
No DL no passport nothing and under 18. wtf
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
2002!  He was 7!
legendary
Activity: 1358
my permit is coming soon but it says my birthday the problem now is that im under 18

I think the real question now is: Did you open the account before or after January 1, 2012?
BCB
vip
BCJ
Although I'm sure that if you account is under investigation paypal is probably reading these posts.  A simple google search of any of your emails leads to you trading active here and on your sites.
BCB
vip
BCJ
On Monday, go to your bank with some ID (your account is in your name??).  Have them notarize a letter with your physical address and your bank account number and fax/mail that to Paypal.  That may work.
How to get verified by paypal. "He just needs to do what they ask. Nothing more to it.
Add a valid Credit Card and/or bank account and upload scans of his DL/ID/Passport and proof of residence."

It's that EASY.

it's not easy at all im not 18. so i have no id no passport and no dl only a bank account and a prepaid visa

You have no ID? Since when? Where do you live, man? Somalia? lol
In any civilized country you'll need to have an ID card.
So, scan that ID card, scan a letter from your bank, can be a pdf taken from your internet banking as long as it holds your address, and add that bank account to Paypal.
my permit is coming soon but it says my birthday the problem now is that im under 18
Pages:
Jump to: