Pages:
Author

Topic: TheHashCoin: scrypt based cryptocurrency built for the medical cannabis industry - page 2. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
from time to time it is indeed marijuana for treatment, but there are people who use it for things that are not true. This platform is here to revolutionize medical marijuana, it's great and I really agree.
for this platform, how is the development now? Which partner is involved?

Hello!
Thank you for your reply! We are still very early in the development process, but have working seed nodes, pools, multi-platform wallet and block explorers working. We are waiting on our logo to ramp up marketing/social outreach and to build the website The whitepaper will be available soon as it is still a work in progress. We are a small grass roots movement but we are growing. Thanks for checking us out, feel free to download a wallet and send me an address and I'll send some coins your way!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
from time to time it is indeed marijuana for treatment, but there are people who use it for things that are not true. This platform is here to revolutionize medical marijuana, it's great and I really agree.
for this platform, how is the development now? Which partner is involved?
Happy to announce 32 bit wallets have been tested and are working!

For anyone encrypting a wallet, note that you will be prompted to unlock the wallet when sending funds or when performing any other action that requires unlocking.
64 bit running on a vps since only 32bit on my comp & the qt didn't work with 32bit.
Unlock as to put in password to unlock wallet for sending or staking etc
There is no option under settings to unlock as usual with most other wallets.

You tried the most recently released 32 bit binaries and the qt executable didn't work?
And I can unlock in from the menu in a qt wallet on a linux distro, and have successfully done it on a native 64 bit window distro, sorry about this, we only just got the 32 bit binaries compiled so we appreciate your feed back. Wanna jump over to our discord and I can help you out a little better? https://discord.gg/NhCcEeE

I haven't seen any recent activity on the official 32 bit qt binaries, so if you didn't try them, you can find them here:

https://github.com/apt-get-schwifty/thehashcoin/releases
Activity: 85
64 bit running on a vps since only 32bit on my comp & the qt didn't work with 32bit.
Unlock as to put in password to unlock wallet for sending or staking etc
There is no option under settings to unlock as usual with most other wallets.
Encrypted windows wallet (like I do all wallets) now there is no option that I have found to unlock it Sad

Hmmm.. Is this 32 or 64 bit windows? And this is only with the QT wallet right? Can you try downloading thehashcoind and thehashcoin-cli, running thehashcoind and manually unlocking with the CLI?

Also when you say "unlock" do you mean decrypt it permanently or do you mean unlock it temporarily to send funds?

Let me know what goes on, we'll get it straightened out!
Encrypted windows wallet (like I do all wallets) now there is no option that I have found to unlock it Sad
Okay everyone, we have some news!

The official 32 bit binaries have been uploaded to the github under release v0.2 Please test them out and give us feedback on how they are working!

The 64 bit binaries and source code have been updated as well to include our most recent seed nodes. We are happy to announce that the folks over at INFOcoin are running a pool for us at hashncash.net (thanks guys!) and we have switched our NOMP pool address to stratum+tcp://192.243.103.250:3333. We are also happy to announce that we have a working (though still syncing) block explorer at http://162.208.9.65:3001

We also have an official discord channel where all are welcome to talk crypto, cannabis or for support! Please feel free to drop in and say hello!

https://discord.gg/NhCcEeE

All of the servers we have (seed nodes, pools, block explorer etc.) will all have domains associated with them shortly, we are just awaiting our logo to be finished before we kick our marketing/branding to the next level.

Thank you all and we hope to hear from you soon! We will have more updates coming so stay tuned!
How to compile 32-bit windows HashCoin wallet, using Windows and Msys shell.

1.) Read this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/building-headless-bitcoin-and-bitcoin-qt-on-windows-149479
and execute all points 1.1-2.7 scrupulously as it was described in the first message there

2.) Now we have our build system with Qt 5.3.2 in C:\Qt\5.3.2 directory.
But, as was mentioned above, TheHashCoin wallet does not work with Qt 5.3.2. It works with Qt 4.8.4. So, create C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory, download qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.4.zip file, extract it and move all files and subdirectories from qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.4 directory to C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory.
Then go to C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory, create compile.bat file there with this contents

Code:
SET QT_DIR=C:\Qt\4.8.4
SET MinGW_DIR=C:\mingw32
SET QT_installed_DIR=C:\Qt\5.3.2\bin
SET QTDIR=%QT_DIR%
SET PATH=%MinGW_DIR%\opt\bin;%MinGW_DIR%\bin;%QT_installed_DIR%;%PATH%
SET LANG="en"
echo QMAKE_LFLAGS += -static -static-libgcc >> %QT_DIR%\mkspecs\win32-g++\qmake.conf
SET CPATH=C:\deps\openssl-1.0.1l\include;C:\deps\libpng-1.6.16
SET LIBRARY_PATH=C:\deps\openssl-1.0.1l;C:\deps\libpng-1.6.16\.libs
configure -opensource -release -confirm-license -static -platform win32-g++ -system-zlib -system-libpng -no-vcproj -no-dbus -openssl -no-sql-sqlite -no-opengl -no-gif -no-libjpeg
mingw32-make

and execute it from a Windows command prompt. By doing this we will get a static build Qt 4.8.4 in C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory. Note that we compiled static Qt 4.8.4 build by using previously created Qt 5.3.2 build.

3.) Now extract thehashcoin-master.zip so the directory thehashcoin-master will appear in C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\home\ directory. Then run a Msys shell and execute there

cd thehashcoin-master

./autogen.sh

LANG=en_US;export LANG
TARGET_OS=OS_WINDOWS_CROSSCOMPILE;export TARGET_OS
LIBRARY_PATH=/c/Qt/4.8.4/plugins/accessible:/c/Qt/4.8.4/plugins/codecs;export LIBRARY_PATH

CPPFLAGS="-I/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-I/usr/local/include \
-I/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1l/include \
-I/c/deps \
-I/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src \
-I/c/deps/libpng-1.6.16 \
-I/c/deps/qrencode-3.4.4" \
LDFLAGS="-L/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-L/usr/local/lib \
-L/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1l \
-L/c/deps/miniupnpc \
-L/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src/.libs \
-L/c/deps/libpng-1.6.16/.libs \
-L/c/deps/qrencode-3.4.4/.libs" \
BOOST_ROOT=/c/deps/boost_1_57_0 \
./configure \
--disable-upnp-default \
--disable-tests \
--with-qt-incdir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/include \
--with-qt-libdir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/lib \
--with-qt-plugindir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/plugins \
--with-qt-bindir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/bin \
--with-protoc-bindir=/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src

make

strip src/thehashcoin-cli.exe
strip src/thehashcoin-tx.exe
strip src/thehashcoind.exe
strip src/qt/thehashcoin-qt.exe

Thanks man!

I'll include this guide as an alternate build method in the official documentation.

I released the official 32 bit binaries but we added seed nodes so they are rebuilding as we speak. Then I have to rebuild the 64 bit binaries as well. Block explorer is up, so is discord channel, will create a new reply and update the original post when all is done!
Activity: 63
How to compile 32-bit windows HashCoin wallet, using Windows and Msys shell.

1.) Read this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/building-headless-bitcoin-and-bitcoin-qt-on-windows-149479
and execute all points 1.1-2.7 scrupulously as it was described in the first message there

2.) Now we have our build system with Qt 5.3.2 in C:\Qt\5.3.2 directory.
But, as was mentioned above, TheHashCoin wallet does not work with Qt 5.3.2. It works with Qt 4.8.4. So, create C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory, download qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.4.zip file, extract it and move all files and subdirectories from qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.4 directory to C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory.
Then go to C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory, create compile.bat file there with this contents

Code:
SET QT_DIR=C:\Qt\4.8.4
SET MinGW_DIR=C:\mingw32
SET QT_installed_DIR=C:\Qt\5.3.2\bin
SET QTDIR=%QT_DIR%
SET PATH=%MinGW_DIR%\opt\bin;%MinGW_DIR%\bin;%QT_installed_DIR%;%PATH%
SET LANG="en"
echo QMAKE_LFLAGS += -static -static-libgcc >> %QT_DIR%\mkspecs\win32-g++\qmake.conf
SET CPATH=C:\deps\openssl-1.0.1l\include;C:\deps\libpng-1.6.16
SET LIBRARY_PATH=C:\deps\openssl-1.0.1l;C:\deps\libpng-1.6.16\.libs
configure -opensource -release -confirm-license -static -platform win32-g++ -system-zlib -system-libpng -no-vcproj -no-dbus -openssl -no-sql-sqlite -no-opengl -no-gif -no-libjpeg
mingw32-make

and execute it from a Windows command prompt. By doing this we will get a static build Qt 4.8.4 in C:\Qt\4.8.4 directory. Note that we compiled static Qt 4.8.4 build by using previously created Qt 5.3.2 build.

3.) Now extract thehashcoin-master.zip so the directory thehashcoin-master will appear in C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\home\ directory. Then run a Msys shell and execute there

cd thehashcoin-master

./autogen.sh

LANG=en_US;export LANG
TARGET_OS=OS_WINDOWS_CROSSCOMPILE;export TARGET_OS
LIBRARY_PATH=/c/Qt/4.8.4/plugins/accessible:/c/Qt/4.8.4/plugins/codecs;export LIBRARY_PATH

CPPFLAGS="-I/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-I/usr/local/include \
-I/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1l/include \
-I/c/deps \
-I/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src \
-I/c/deps/libpng-1.6.16 \
-I/c/deps/qrencode-3.4.4" \
LDFLAGS="-L/c/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix \
-L/usr/local/lib \
-L/c/deps/openssl-1.0.1l \
-L/c/deps/miniupnpc \
-L/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src/.libs \
-L/c/deps/libpng-1.6.16/.libs \
-L/c/deps/qrencode-3.4.4/.libs" \
BOOST_ROOT=/c/deps/boost_1_57_0 \
./configure \
--disable-upnp-default \
--disable-tests \
--with-qt-incdir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/include \
--with-qt-libdir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/lib \
--with-qt-plugindir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/plugins \
--with-qt-bindir=/c/Qt/4.8.4/bin \
--with-protoc-bindir=/c/deps/protobuf-2.6.1/src

make

strip src/thehashcoin-cli.exe
strip src/thehashcoin-tx.exe
strip src/thehashcoind.exe
strip src/qt/thehashcoin-qt.exe
Hi DEV. When will the website and road map be released?

Hello!

There is a rough roadmap for the project available at https://iconeat.com/ico/TheHashCoin

As for the website, very soon, we should have it released (at least initially) within the next couple weeks.

We finished compiling 32 bit binaries this week, have had another mining pool pick us up (A pool run by the awesome devs over at INFOCoin) as well as our first official blockchain explorer (excluding the explorer built into the pool INFOCoin is running for us) AND our official discord channel, all of the details for these will be released tomorrow!

Thanks for checking us out, hope to see you on the network soon!  Smiley
Activity: 39
Hi DEV. When will the website and road map be released?
Haha I love it! Let's get that hash rate up boys! [For developments sake (; ]

And thanks again for including us in your pool!

Glad to do it! Chain mines nicely! Do you guys have a discord channel?

Thanks! It's nice to hear that. We haven't deployed any of our experimental stuff yet, as it isn't finished and we want to see how these parameters scale the best we can. But it's nice to hear it's working well for you!

We will have a discord channel that will also be listed in the official documentation early this week, I have just been extremely busy (and today is my birthday actually so I'm a little wasted atm lol)

Thanks to all of you, together we can make this project successful and do something revolutionary in the process!
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto

Glad to do it! Chain mines nicely! Do you guys have a discord channel?

HashnCash
Community Mining Pool

-o stratum+tcp://asic.hashncash.net:3433 -u -p c=THC

Catching a few buds!

Good luck! The project definitely deserves success. I've never seen a benefit for the coin right from the start. If everything works out with the blockchain and the presale, congratulations! Will invest safely!

Thank you so much! The blockchain is healthy and we've seen lots of new activity on the network recently so we are excited about the future! We still have a whole lot of work to do though, that is for sure. What did you mean when you said "I've never seen a benefit for the coin right from the start"?

Thank you for the well wishes, and we hope to have our coin on an exchange within the next 6 to 8 months!
Good luck! The project definitely deserves success. I've never seen a benefit for the coin right from the start. If everything works out with the blockchain and the presale, congratulations! Will invest safely!

HashnCash
Community Mining Pool

-o stratum+tcp://asic.hashncash.net:3433 -u -p c=THC

Come mine with us!

Pages:
Jump to: