Pages:
Author

Topic: TheHashCoin: scrypt based cryptocurrency built for the medical cannabis industry - page 3. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The 32 bit binaries for Windows will also be up shortly.
I compiled from your source win32-wallet successfully at last. With Qt 4.8.4. If try to compile with Qt5 it will be compiled but a buttons on Qt interface will not work. But with Qt 4 works perfectly. I can give a link on my compilation result if someone interested.

Thank you! Good to know. I'll be sure to include the Qt 4 dependencies when I compile the 32 bit binaries, just in case. I'm not sure if the fact that they won't work with Qt 5 is architecture specific, I will look into this.
Activity: 63
I compiled from your source win32-wallet successfully at last. With Qt 4.8.4. If try to compile with Qt5 it will be compiled but a buttons on Qt interface will not work. But with Qt 4 works perfectly. I can give a link on my compilation result if someone interested.
Great work man. Got your email. Wallet works perfect Smiley mining now, your perseverance and honesty will make this one of the best coins. 

Oh thank god ahaha! Woo! Thank you, it's guys like you that make this community thrive!

I'll keep everyone up to date here on any changes because some more are coming soon!
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Great work man. Got your email. Wallet works perfect Smiley mining now, your perseverance and honesty will make this one of the best coins. 
Haven't forgotten about You Mikelorr, github just won't accept the VDI because it is so large I guess, so I am uploading it to drop box. I will post instructions for retrieval and use as soon as I can! I literally have been at this for so long lol >.>

No problem, Thank you for all your effort to get this going. I believe it will be a great project.

Okay, so, at long last all you Windows guys can check us out hassle free, as I have compiled the official TheHashCoin binaries for Windows! (x86/64 bit)

Please use the following link to download the first release of our official Windows binaries:

https://ln.sync.com/dl/adc725780/6m2uw34j-acwc7pqe-nd4m97vm-rr96xv77

You can also find the precompiled binaries on our github page!

We have also added some temporary artwork to get rid of the litecoin logos/splashes, though these are not official yet.
Thank you all for your patience, especially you Mikelorr!
I get an error trying to open image says

Failed to open a session for the virtual machine TheHashCoin-VM.

The virtual machine 'TheHashCoin-VM' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1 (0x1).  More details may be available in 'C:\Users\2\VirtualBox VMs\TheHashCoin-VM\Logs\VBoxHardening.log'.

Result Code: E_FAIL (0x80004005)
Component: MachineWrap
Interface: IMachine {85cd948e-a71f-4289-281e-0ca7ad48cd89}

Okay, so, I am disregarding the VM route for now and I am instead opting for the more painful (but necessary) true windows cross compilation. When I am finished I will test with Windows 7 and then update the github repo with the binaries.

Thank you all for patience!

The virtual machine 'TheHashCoin-VM' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1 (0x1).  More details may be available in 'C:\Users\2\VirtualBox VMs\TheHashCoin-VM\Logs\VBoxHardening.log'.

Also, is your windows distro 32 or 64bit?

I'm not having great luck with it on A box running windows natively either, so I will try live booting windows and recreating/testing the image that way before I try a true Windows native compilation. I will repost when the disk image has been reuploaded.
Does software require high ram to use? Does it have a virus?

No, it does not require high minimum system requirements at all.

And no, it does not have any viruses or trojans attached. All referenced files are open to the public and available for audit.
Does software require high ram to use? Does it have a virus?

Let me know how large the file is after unzipping it from the archive and then please try the instructions from the following link:

http://teckbase.blogspot.com/2015/05/oracle-virtualbox-error-0xc0000005.html

If it isn't the integrity of the data from decompression than it may just be too old of a version of virtualbox, or the settings may be incorrect.

Could you also include the values you set for RAM allocation for the VM? And try setting at least 2 processors threads in the VM's settings.

I swear we will get it one way or the other hahaha!

Hmmm... Damn it >.< ahah. How large is the .VDI after you extract it from the .zip archive? I knew that compressing it was going to be an issue.. especially with it being a disk image, where data integrity is critical..

If we can't get the VM up and running, I WILL actually run windows live boot and precompile and sync it in windows natively, I just really want to avoid that for now because man is it a pain in the balls haha.

Haven't forgotten about You Mikelorr, github just won't accept the VDI because it is so large I guess, so I am uploading it to drop box. I will post instructions for retrieval and use as soon as I can! I literally have been at this for so long lol >.>

No problem, Thank you for all your effort to get this going. I believe it will be a great project.

Thank you! I appreciate your patience and your enthusiasm. I have invited you to the archive which will contain the VDI for now until I can successfully put it on a more public forum. I will have the directions here following the successful upload!

great job i like the honesty

Appreciate it! Thanks for reading, feel free to check us out! Ubuntu VM for windows users and instructions to be uploaded shortly! Unfortunately even though I dynamically allocated the required space for the VM's virtual disk image, it's a pretty large file and is taking an eternity to upload to the github... Sorry guys! >.<
Activity: 1
great job i like the honesty
Great. Thanks

I am almost done!

Please bear with me, my internet is abhorrently slow right now ... >.<
Just waiting for the git push to finish!

Have tested with success, though, so editing this to include directions as soon as it finishes pushing the virtual disk image to the github!

its all good gonna be away for a few hours this afternoon

Okay well it will definitely be done and tested by the time you're back!
its all good gonna be away for a few hours this afternoon
Pages:
Jump to: