Pages:
Author

Topic: TheHashCoin: scrypt based cryptocurrency built for the medical cannabis industry - page 5. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
stuck @ 13405 now. can you upload blockchain?

lolol damn itttttttttt.
Yes I can, give me a little bit, I'll add it to the github.
stuck @ 13405 now. can you upload blockchain?
Changed address to one that starts with T. Thanks, yes website working now. Wallet still stuck at 13427

Damn. Okay, I am adding another seed node now. I will give you the IP when it's up and in sync.

Thanks

Okay, so, added new seed node at 192.243.103.250:421

It was able to successfully sync the chain immediately, hopefully you will be able to.
The github has been updated with the address hardcoded in to the source, so you can either reclone and compile it (which I would do eventually anyway so you have it) OR you can just add connect=192.243.103.250:421 to your conf file.
Also, I see that my pool started payouts to the S address you used initially, are you receiving them? If not, Obviously if you aren't in sync with the chain you aren't receiving them, regardless you will see them coming to the T address in the next hour or so.

Let me know if you're able to sync the chain!
Changed address to one that starts with T. Thanks, yes website working now. Wallet still stuck at 13427

Damn. Okay, I am adding another seed node now. I will give you the IP when it's up and in sync.

Thanks

https://162.208.9.65:8080/

website doesn't load

Hm.. try again for me? I can view it just fine from my home and work networks.

Are you mining with the address ScXBFEoyt8KYRZJSP9aWcZvELnxwwvj2u9?

I am not sure you will receive payout with this address as it is segwit, though segwit is fully deployed as far as I know NOMPs payment processor is not compatible with segwit. I will send that address some coins for your trouble, but you might want to edit your conf file to include addresstype=legacy
pool down?

yes... ]: our wallet on saltpool is down right now.. And he's in  Australia so he's sleeping right now ]:

Feel free to join our NOMP pool at stratum+tcp://162.208.9.65:3333 in the meantime.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys!
That would be great if you can, Thanks. been trying to sync for a few hours now stuck on block 13427
Damn guys, I'm sorry. I will be adding another seed node this weekend which will hopefully help remedy this issue. I will also add a crontab to my VPS to reboot it once a week to help keep it fresh, I feel that may be part of the problem.
That would be great if you can, Thanks. been trying to sync for a few hours now stuck on block 13427
Activity: 222
Wallet stuck at 44 hours

I had that problem and copied the blockchain from a working one and it reindexed fine. Let me know if you want me to create a bootstrap of the current chain and I will create a link to it so you can download it.
Can someone upload compiled windows wallet for us non tech savvy guys. Thanks
Saltpool was kind enough to provide an unofficial windows wallet on his discord channel.

you can find it at the link below:

https://discord.gg/ns6HJMh

I will have an official windows wallet on the github soon!

Wallet stuck at 44 hours
Saltpool was kind enough to provide an unofficial windows wallet on his discord channel.

you can find it at the link below:

https://discord.gg/ns6HJMh

I will have an official windows wallet on the github soon!
Hello,
My wallet is not able to synchronize, stuck at 12 hrs?
Any other node apart from one provided?

Hmm.. unfortunately no, we only have the single node seeding the chain which has 2 public IP's. it should work using either of them, 162.208.9.51 & 162.208.9.65.. You should be able to synchronize with the network without issue...

Can you email me you thehashcoin.conf and your debug.log? I'll help you get on the network anyway I can
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Hello,
My wallet is not able to synchronize, stuck at 12 hrs?
Any other node apart from one provided?

I will do this today, this afternoon as soon as I have time.

I am working on building a VM for windows users right now, I will put the image on the github repo when I am finished.

Thank you for checking us out!

I will also be announcing an early adopters promo today so stay tuned!

Details have been added to this thread and an additional thread with more details.
Pages:
Jump to: