Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 10. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
There are at least 300 new projects coming to the market to raise cash for their project, that is one too many as many are not really viable or outright repetition of existing projects
Activity: 102
These more tokens and the new project we're just bring crypto world to advertise it to more people, country
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
So do I. I have miss Hydrogen Token because there are too many ANN  post. I haven't seen it untill finished ICO. So regret!
 Embarrassed Undecided
I also missed hydrogen token,  how I wish I saw it earlier would have bought millions units of it,  there are too much Ann thread including the ones that have nothing to offer are just too much
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
It is usually a challenge to track all the projects and tokens as you have to be online 24/7 in order not to miss them. And if you have a full-time job as well then no chance to track all of them as you need to sleep sometimes as well. We usually track them by the whole family))  So in case if something worthy appears my relatives and family can inform me and vice-versa. Teamwork rules!
copper member
Activity: 234
Projects are just too many that I got confused many atimes on which one to dive into. I was so carried away during the time of Hydro and missed out entirely.
Activity: 280
The share of bad projects is still high. In order not to lose money in future scams, it is necessary to check in detail the information about the project, its team and to study the opinion of the community.
Activity: 360
Oh yes! There are too many new Altcoin projects to be born every day. Actually, choosing a good project that we can invest in is very difficult. But according to my experience, I can only count on the speed of token sales in the ICO, and the number of people involved in the project.
Activity: 336
I believe that you are right, too many ico crypto projects, and new projects appear every day. It's a pity that there are a lot of good crypto projects that we will test and not invest.
Activity: 364
Yes and I think this is because ethereum give everyone the opportunity to create tokens easily but with time this will change

The DApp of Ethereum blockchain will  not change. However, time will kill weak and unavailable  tokens because there is no application of them and the community don't need them. They will be forgotten.
Activity: 71
Yes there are lot of scam project (token and coin) everywhere and I think most of them just create the projects intentionally to steal people ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 74
Yes and I think this is because ethereum give everyone the opportunity to create tokens easily but with time this will change
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
You always have to be very vigilant. Currently, every day there are many projects that copy each other and some of them is a Scam.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This is a big concern now, because good potential projects are getting lost in the crowd, before maybe you have one or two ICO per month but now you even see has high as 5 start thesame though this madness has reduced in this bear market. It is a free market so no one can prevent this it is only investors that need to get more intelligent with their investing decisions
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Like never before, too much of new projects out there which I think might have lead to the low value of the ones in hand, can you even imagine most of these altcoins are even fake with no value heading to unknown destination. I think there should be a Central Bank for the crypto world itself, those projects need to pay some certain amounts before going viral so as to do well for the community, if at least $10m is being use, it will be surely a successful one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Yes, I totally agree with ur opinion! There are A HUGE amount of new tokens coming out every day. And most of them flops due to market.
Activity: 344
The number of new projects that come up on a daily basis is just too much.... We don't know which one is which, at some point u get confused..... We only need to gather more experience in choosing a good one.....
Activity: 83
I agree with you. I feel confused when so many projects are introduced daily. I do not have much experience to choose good projects. This caused me to encounter scam projects.
Activity: 512
Too many new projects and we cannot see the tree from the wood. It is difficult to be informed about all of them and big chances to miss a promising one. Quantity should bring quality as well but it also bring lot of scam projects.
Activity: 252
It is a sign for crypto currency become popular this day. You dont need to hate this changes, more project will gain more users, more users will make the price and demand on high. So the options is to search every new project instantly. Tske a very short look before you do a deep review.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Generally speaking it is not bad, as all this should help to develop crypto market. But in practice taking into consideration so many scams, the situation is not good. It becomes more and more difficult to choose good project. So I would like to recall all rating platforms to rate projects for real, and not publish paid scores. For this moment www.icoguide.com it real and good platform, it would be great to have lot of such pages.
Pages:
Jump to: