Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 12. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Such a large growth is due to the fact that people felt that it is possible not only to realize their ideas, but also to make good money.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
True, and I think this is more of a bad thing for the general market than a good thing. People are now scared to involve themselves with ICOs because it is harder to tell which would be profitable and which wouldn't, because there are a lot of scam projects in the market now. Really, at some point, I hope this stops or regulated.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
All this only shows that there are many areas where the blockchain is needed, and also a big hype that has arisen around the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
yes just like the real world and the internet every day there is new website going live but only few beneficiate from the long tail effect and got mass adoption
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I like the fact that the number of people working with cryptocurrencies is very much, but unfortunately there are also a lot of scammers. I hope that soon it will be regulated.
Activity: 41
Quite true most of them outside now are just clones of pre-existing projects even at that they are shallow and vague
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin
Well this is true there are many new token existing so some are scam and some are legit. Do some investigation on which are liable and true to their objective. This is our best ways to search so that we can get rid of those new token.
Activity: 35
Yes...too much token every day and most of them are just copycat of the pre-existing ones. No personal agenda or vision and that's where we have to be very careful on which ones we're investing into.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Too many people think what he is doing for the ICO now and don't think about the next step. Do research and always join projects that have a strong base.
Activity: 168
Yes, there are to many tokens and protect, but we should make some research before we enter the campaign, so there will never be any regrets
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
many ico are coming out and there are so many tokens or coin promotions but beware of joining because not all ico that they promote will be legit to be tested before you invest or buy their coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
it is true that many new projects are now in the bounty, and there are also lots of new tokens in the bounty campaign, so that many tokens are scams and also many project projects are scam, this results in reducing the interest of the workers who will join the bounty campaign, because many coins are scams and projects that are scam.
Activity: 238
Power the World for FREE
So do i. I get a headache every day because I read too many white papers. Embarrassed
However, many of the white papers intended to address the same issues, I think such new ICO projects are very competitive.
Activity: 31
I think you should join a group or create a team for avoiding this kind of problem. Take your time for finding the right ICOs and research more about those token and you can also consult with experts.
Activity: 292
but all the emerging projects that I saw had the same idea as existing projects, causing many ICOs to fail.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
More tokens means more opportunities because you will not feel empty about opportunity if there will a lot of token because you can easily choose on what token to choose or project to invest and that will become the key for you to increase you bitcoin or any cryptocurrency into a higher amount and become successful from taking advantage of opportunities from tokens and projects.
Activity: 30
Yes,there are too many new coins coming every day,just duplicating each others and only 1 of 100 will stay,so we need to find this one and invest into it.
Activity: 504
You have been more careful about with new ico project so far, I have seen many ico project always delay for listing their coin on the market exchange with thousand reason. Try to join bounty campaign to take less risk of your money investment to take care less your money.
Activity: 310
Yes, right now there are hundreds of tokens that complement thousands of coins, this is what makes the token competition very tight, with investors not increasing significantly, it is important to choose tokens with potential benefits.
Activity: 321
I think the new coins are part of the ICO business, it cannot be denied and cannot be rejected because of the economic turnover in the ICO coin
Pages:
Jump to: