Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 9. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes, there are lots of new token because of different campaigns that are coming out in the cryptocurrency. Biggest campaigns sometimes we did not see because of different new projects are going. Check always the projects you are participating because we cannot assure all are good there are a lot of scammers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

Moreover, these new tokens that are just in ICO stage are attracting investors without even realizing that it is a scam if not is only just a garbage token once it hit cryptomarket. As the blockchain technology becomes the mainstream of the asset class, then it is drawing the attention of other industries to also adopt the technology creating another new token.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Making researches and Keeping yourself up to date by subscribing to tested and trusted ICO channels, coupled with working with a referral team goes a long way to helping you keep tracks on legit crypto projects.
Activity: 266
There are so many people who do business with a variety of original ideas and want to try it on Blockchain technology so it's only left to someone to analyze criticism of whatever project comes. If you don't do research well, you might lose a very good project.
Activity: 266
So do many of us. This is really irritating. There are so many shit everywhere
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
it is undeniable that the world of crypto and ico is just a business, and it cannot be in the weir of new crypto numbers, we just follow it, and choose which prospects and projects are promising
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
New token is been release on daily bases and that is why we need to be very careful when investing in these tokens.We must do a proper check on any project we want to invest.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
join one of the existing projects and better improve the quality of the project you follow.
That's why you need to analyze it first because everyday there's new coming token and project. That's why you need to study and check all the details about it before you choose it. And it's better if you know very well the token or project, so you will know if its have potential or not then it will help you to know if you you have skill how to choose the good or best token and project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin

i just invest The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX, they just finished their 1st tranche ITS was over subscribe 156%. It was really a new concept project, u can go to their website have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
for me, this is really a new and good concept project. maybe u can do some research by yourself
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Yes, everyone wants to dive in the pool of the cryptocurrency. Though there are many, not all actually are genuine only few. Just choose wisely.
Activity: 231
Many new ICO popping up I think it's very nice because the participants have a choice of which many bounties to follow ICO. And we have to be careful with the ICO recently and we have to do the research. With the ICO to do research, we could avoid the scam project.
Activity: 21
join one of the existing projects and better improve the quality of the project you follow.
Activity: 10
Yes just like the real world and the internet every day there is new website going live but only a few of them are getting successful.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Yes, every day there are new projects. But we simply can not know the real ability of the team. It can only be understood by some scattered news.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
I agree. There are way too many new projects and the worse part of it all is that these new projects have nothing to offer, most of them are just dead end coins that have no plans of carrying out the things that they have promised the people who are investing in the coins. They are the ones who are taking so much money out of the market and making it hard for the coins to go up in price.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
The amount of tokens is increasing only and their value is decreasing only as well. I don't believe in tokens too, I don't see them like copmetitive way of payment in this case.
Activity: 30
Because of the many new ICO project being launched , we can see that there are so many new tokens flooding in the exchange sites after the ICO project has been successfully finish and completed and we could see many new tokens to be traded for buy and sell.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
Of course I want to not miss all the information on new projects, but the market is developing and for this we need to adapt and be afraid to see all the important information for us. Of course, we can not manage to process all the information, but we must try because it's our earnings. I think it's better to let new projects come out every day, than there will be too few of them and not enough for all of them.
Activity: 280
There are at least 300 new projects coming to the market to raise cash for their project, that is one too many as many are not really viable or outright repetition of existing projects
Yeah, there are too many project here in crypto but make it sure to choose those legit one in order not to regrets at the end of campaign, before you participate read there platform first with analyzation.
Activity: 182
Projects are just too many that I got confused many atimes on which one to dive into. I was so carried away during the time of Hydro and missed out entirely.
Hydro and Ontology seem to be the most profitable free tokens distribution in recent times, I missed out too because I got caught up in checking the plethora of ICOS
Pages:
Jump to: