Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!! - page 11. (Read 2695 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 09:47:43 AM
I really want everything to be actually like that, because this technology is really useful to people. But maybe it was invented only for money laundering.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
October 16, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
I have always believed that panic always leads us astray. You never need to panic and toss off. It never helps.
While everyone knows that panicking does you no good when you are in a difficult situation the problem is that it is very difficult to control your emotions precisely when you find yourself in that difficult situation to begin with, the best way to avoid panicking when the time comes is to try to face similar circumstances and exercise as much control as possible when those situations occur, that way when you find yourself in that situation you're going to have experience and you will be able to dominate your emotions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 06:05:48 AM
I think, technology will continue to grow and every country will also continue to keep abreast of technological developments so I think blockchain technology will definitely be accepted and will be widely used in the future so we don't have to worry about the future of crypto currencies
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 05:33:55 AM
I think panicking is enough. Very soon, the market situation will change for the better. So that all experiences away. You need to think about future investments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 05:23:15 AM
Now panic should leave us all. Already the end of the market correction. And I think next year, we will forget what a panic condition is. And so in recent times there have been many experiences and stresses.
Merit: 103
October 12, 2018, 01:43:17 AM
Yes, it is true. No need to go into a panic state. It takes away power and power. And then you can not fully, successfully work on the crypto-currency market. Therefore, always try not to get out of a persistent moral state.
in my opinion, the word panic for investors in crypto
currencies is funny because in my opinion, maybe before starting to invest in crypto currencies, investors certainly know all the risks that will be obtained and if they already know all the risks, why should panic confidence and patience be the main capital

I do not find it funny as people simply worry that their money can be lost forever. Meanwhile, the panic makes the things only worst. Being frustrated, you will easily make a mistake and get rid of the tokens when they are down.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
October 11, 2018, 10:04:46 AM
Panic is probably unnecessary because it seems to me that it is panic that today leads people to do wrong things, in any case, actions will definitely encourage people to lose money, that's for sure.
but in this market condition i think it is so hard to not panic,the market is going red again and again,this is nearing the end of the year but the market has not yet recovered
Activity: 560
October 11, 2018, 09:40:22 AM
Panic is probably unnecessary because it seems to me that it is panic that today leads people to do wrong things, in any case, actions will definitely encourage people to lose money, that's for sure.
Activity: 518
October 11, 2018, 09:37:34 AM
There is never any need to panic but that does not mean that people are not going to panic anyway. It is part of human nature to get scared and wonder if they are doing the right thing by waiting. We should all make sure not to give in to the feeling of fear which would lead to panic selling our coins at such a low price, it is always better to hold.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:45:10 AM
In investment, of course we have to understand the risks and the worst possible, true investors always focus on goals so that they are not easily panicked, if there is no negative from the project, we must always be patient.
We have always take risks on more potential project so we cannot easily panic when there is bad news about it because we believe on it and search through it. We have to study the project which make us worth to wait much longer and be patient.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 10, 2018, 12:31:07 AM
yes, no need to panic because it is no use.
if the price is down, just hold and wait.
it's a normal situation.
the market is so volatile.
you just have to be patient.
October 10, 2018, 12:22:53 AM
Panicking will not increase your portfolio nor increase the price of a coin but it will only give you a cardiac arrest.  Grin
The best way is to be patient and wait until the market is stable but sell if you really need a cash.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
October 10, 2018, 12:14:35 AM
Blockchain technology got a good potential to become big in the future, many countries already start research and do testing of implementation in different sectors, in this stage maybe there is still not too many people know blockchain, but within time goes by there will be more people interested in blockchain,if it's really useful then the time of mass adoption will automatically come
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 09, 2018, 11:57:48 PM
Yes, it is true. No need to go into a panic state. It takes away power and power. And then you can not fully, successfully work on the crypto-currency market. Therefore, always try not to get out of a persistent moral state.
in my opinion, the word panic for investors in crypto
currencies is funny because in my opinion, maybe before starting to invest in crypto currencies, investors certainly know all the risks that will be obtained and if they already know all the risks, why should panic confidence and patience be the main capital
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 09, 2018, 11:55:52 PM
The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?
I do not know of a country that would not want to introduce blockchain technology. All states recognize its necessity and prospects. Therefore, this technology has no barriers to development. Even China, which is trying to ban cryptocurrency, is now issuing the largest number of patents for the introduction of blockchain technology in this country.
Activity: 494
October 09, 2018, 11:54:18 PM
yes you do not have to worry about panic if the price of your altcoin or your price is falling because if you have good altcoin and longterm hold it I think the price of the handle is only altcoin so it's better to hold it for a long time so you do not lose the bigger it's better not to first look at your wallet so you will not panic in case the price of your coin holds down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 11:44:57 PM
slowly but technology from blockchain will be the same with the development of the Internet. even though it would not immediately be accepted in many circles but technology from blockchain will fade started to invade various things around the world. reasonable just because of what is owned blockchain enough useful and obviously this could even be adopted in a variety of ways. This is what makes a profit which will slowly blockchain could be something important to the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 11:43:31 PM
Yes, I agree. I understand that there are some people who are panicking but we should understand that blockchain technology or crypto technology is still on its early stages of development, some people are still hesitant to this kind of change but I think they will see this innovation positively in the years to come.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
October 09, 2018, 11:30:07 PM
In investment, of course we have to understand the risks and the worst possible, true investors always focus on goals so that they are not easily panicked, if there is no negative from the project, we must always be patient.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 11:24:04 PM
Everybody is panicking when others selling like a fool of senselessness. Bitcoin dropped from 20k to 6k only because people were greedy not because Bitcoin is mistake in a technology world.

When bitcoin prices drop below $ 10k, everyone is worried that bitcoin will continue to drop below $ 1000, this is natural because investors are always monitoring developments, especially the negative news about bitcoin that makes things worse.
Indeed nothing to be worried when the prices drops so hard. When their is negative news let’s calm and be patient during the status of the market. This blockchain technology would have more adaptions and I think will occur a recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: