Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!! - page 14. (Read 2699 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 07:22:05 AM
The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?
The technology is truly gorgeous. She will work in many spheres of public life for 5-10 years. Another question is, will the world need crypto currency? We can answer it in a few years, when the market is finally formed.

not the world need new crypto currency, in order to advance, the old will be replace by the new, everyday new and better with higher efficiency tech is created. Yes, the old still can work but it had to make way for the new. no matter how good you are, someday you will grow old, new one will replace you from your position. Nothing in this world last forever.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
October 01, 2018, 06:00:47 AM
The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

The technology is truly gorgeous. She will work in many spheres of public life for 5-10 years. Another question is, will the world need crypto currency? We can answer it in a few years, when the market is finally formed.
Yes it will and always will. The thing that makes a lot of people panic is because they are usually not cut out to understand what actually makes the market what it is and what should make them to be focused on the long term in the long run considering the future for this market.

Obviously, we all know the whole world will need cryptocurrency at some point, and even though not everyone but virtually a good amount of people will make it a preferable way of spending and that shows there is a great future for it.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 05:18:14 PM
I completely agree with you. When there is something new, it always scares people. But it is necessary to know it better and it does not seem than that strange. It takes time for everyone to get used to something new. Now many are afraid of crypto, but I believe that in time it will be as necessary for us as the Internet.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 30, 2018, 04:16:28 PM
Right, panic is not necessary. Falling the market does't mean being the end of crypto and leaving huge losses. The fall of the market makes crypto values fall low, but that does't mean we lose and we only lose if we sell low, be patient in the future will definitely increase again.
I agree with what you say but what happens is that many of the people that invested in cryptocurrencies in the last months do not really understand the huge risks that they are taking by becoming part of this market, and when they see the value of their investment going down they panic not only because they do not understand how the market moves but because they do not understand the underlying technology behind most cryptocurrencies, which is the blockchain, and so when they see the price going down they panic and lose money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 09:03:18 AM
I think that one does not need to constantly say that harm from panic offers is very often encountered in our lives, so I think that panic is an extra part of emotions that humanity does not need at all, this is a very difficult part of our life.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
September 30, 2018, 08:42:14 AM
Sometimes, we cannot control our emotion especially if cryptocurrency is concerned when the market price goes down. But we just keep calm and everything will be alright. We just wait for the right time. Patience is needed in order for us to achieve our goal, receiving a bigger profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 08:31:37 AM

I am talking about it all the time. Keep calm, make money without worrying. Don't be so stupid to panic. Any stressful situation makes it hard to think rationally, so don't stress, relax and be glad.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 02:16:40 PM
Blockchain technology as come to stay in the sense that,many are subscribing into it on daily basis.It is just a matter of time,sooner than expected,we will see massive adoption.I guess the fear of been at the loosing end by the power house of the financial sector is the reason why blockchain technology is been restricted by some people for now.Blockchain technology is the future.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 29, 2018, 01:59:03 PM

to me it is something great yet i think it had all the reasons to appear as the world needed another big step into the future, our minds were ready and now it is reflected in physical reality
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
September 29, 2018, 01:02:39 AM
Once more, panic is always the worst condition that we may experience. Panic will serve nothing. It will only lead us to the bad decision. I don't think that panic will deserve a wise decision. Therefore, you are right about it. There is no need to panic moreover in this very bearish market.
I think that only newcomers in the world are crypto currency, or users who do not have enough knowledge of the crypto currency are prone to panic. but nevertheless, the presence of panic among people very badly affects the state of the crypto-currency market ..

I think they need to control their emotion, so they don't need to panic especially if the market is unstable like today. They need to learn more about cryptocurrency because if they don't want to learn, then the panic will occur on their side and they can feel difficult to survive in the market. We need to believe with the cryptocurrency because the crypto will be back to increase and recover again although we still don't know when will happen. The panic only makes us get another loss and we are difficult to recover our money in the future.
Activity: 560
September 28, 2018, 06:15:42 PM
Once more, panic is always the worst condition that we may experience. Panic will serve nothing. It will only lead us to the bad decision. I don't think that panic will deserve a wise decision. Therefore, you are right about it. There is no need to panic moreover in this very bearish market.
I think that only newcomers in the world are crypto currency, or users who do not have enough knowledge of the crypto currency are prone to panic. but nevertheless, the presence of panic among people very badly affects the state of the crypto-currency market ..
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
September 28, 2018, 06:13:35 PM
Activity: 602
September 28, 2018, 06:01:08 PM
Adoption of blockchain technology is a process. As you mentioned it was the same with internet. For example in 1994 there were
only 2738 websites as people were not aware how to get it and use it. In 2018 there are $1.8 billion websites. ( took 25 years ).
It will be very similar process with bockchain technology and tokenization of businesses.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 02:15:20 PM
I think Blokchain technology is the best technology, now there are many projects that combine blockchain technology with various kinds of ideas, in my opinion blockchain technology takes time to be adopted around the world
Activity: 476
September 28, 2018, 01:59:21 PM
Yes, blockchain technology - it`s a new revolutionary technology which will change the world. Also, we can see some results now. I think it`s our future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
September 28, 2018, 09:24:52 AM
Panicers always losers as whenever you are in a panic, you make a decision in haste and that is always a wrong decision.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 11:56:22 PM
in this technology are indeed all things will be made quickly and easily. so indeed the changes will also occur quickly. that is needed is patience. and here do not let us indeed panicked.
Activity: 546
September 27, 2018, 11:53:25 PM

Yes, we do not need to panic now. I believe in blockchain technology, it could be the future of the world. Now, there are many countries want to exploit it to help their country grow. 

Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
September 27, 2018, 11:28:10 PM
for some reason until now only a few countries have allowed or permitted crypto use in their countries, whereas in my opinion crypto with block chain technology can guarantee the safety and comfort of its customers, but what I know from some countries that prohibit crypto use, the reason why the government prohibits Crypto is because it is too risky and can bring huge losses, yes there is a lot of risk in crypto, but in my opinion any way to get a profit must have a risk, it's just that it depends on how we deal with the risk in order to get the benefits desired.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
September 27, 2018, 11:11:18 PM
yes you are right you should not have to panic because when you panic then maybe what you will get is only a failure because when you panic to buy it will be stuck at a very expensive price and when you panic sell at a cheap price you will lose because of losing your assets .
Pages:
Jump to: