Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!! - page 2. (Read 2694 times)

Activity: 445
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 09:25:35 AM
We should not really worry at times like this,  but we cannot hide the fact that the situation is really scary. We are witnessing how bad the market value of cryptos become. When it comes on the token holdings, profit are really small and worse, profit loss for the holders. One should be firmed at times like this to not do things that are inappropriate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 18, 2018, 09:23:37 AM
Blockchain technology is too good to ignore, it is, without doubt, the next revolution in the technology space. Adoption may be slow but it will happen, it is just a matter of waiting for the inevitable
copper member
Activity: 287
November 18, 2018, 09:21:33 AM
What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?
I don't think that blockchain technology will surpass or will be alike the internet. Blockchain will surely jeopardize a lot when it becomes widely use/ force to be use if ordered by the government and the result would be very unlikely for me/
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 08:42:16 AM
The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

undoubtedly, I agree with you, blockchain technology can easily protect the Internet from scams and allow people to use IOT and artificial intelligence technologies, decentralized networks are much more practical than centralized ones, blockchain can make the world better, and crypto is the fuel for blockchain, and crypto is also the future, I also tell everyone not to panic, but people do not listen to anyone.
Activity: 154
November 18, 2018, 06:02:32 AM
The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

I don't know what people are afraid of. No one takes cryptocurrency and no one says that they will disappear. Falls and UPS are absolutely everywhere and it is not necessary to exaggerate their value
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 03:15:53 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies can develop to an incredible level. I like the fact that they are promising and can show a lot and change a lot. But I do not see any reason to panic
Activity: 364
November 07, 2018, 05:50:25 PM
You are absolutely right that what is happening in the cryptocurrency market can be compared with the dot com crisis, there was a completely similar situation
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

Well like the intèrnet as you said when people are already adapting and knowing the importance of the technology , it becomes a necessity to all industry and this blockchain technology is the answer of several problem of every transaction made which need to be faster and have transparency of their ledger .
If you're in panic it can might loss your earnings and it may regrets at the end, in this kind of bear in market we must able to recognize everything and adopt in order to hodl more stronger coins and not to afraid the loss.
copper member
Activity: 350
November 07, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

Well like the intèrnet as you said when people are already adapting and knowing the importance of the technology , it becomes a necessity to all industry and this blockchain technology is the answer of several problem of every transaction made which need to be faster and have transparency of their ledger .
Activity: 753
November 07, 2018, 05:01:58 PM
There is no doubt that blockchain technology has a great future, as it has already gained great popularity and recognition. I think that this technology will be increasingly implemented in different areas of activity.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
I think developers have to start working on mass adoption of their coins, once they have done that, everything will be much easier. Now the problem is that maybe a 10% know or heard about bitcoin at least once, but probably less than 1% is active in the crypto community learning about it and maybe investing in some cryptocurrency.
The mass adoption is one way of saving the earnings of profit by many bitcoiner although their are different strategies that come along this would take one way for another. The community needs those coin that helps us in earning more profit and would lead to success all along.
Activity: 364
November 07, 2018, 04:36:34 PM
Yes. There's absolutely no need to panic because the future of cryptocurrency is very bright. In my opinion, I think blockchain technology is the next future.
Activity: 598
November 07, 2018, 01:04:09 AM
For small investors like me, if I see the price of coins that I buy in the market decreases in my mind there is always anxiety and panic because the funds I have will decrease in value, but now I don't need to panic if I see the falling price if I buy is a coin that is a recommendation like Bitcoin, Ethereum and doge. Because they are trusted coins.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
November 07, 2018, 12:41:50 AM
In my opinion block chain technology is the next future of currency. It might not be a fiat currency but a type of currency which you can send via tap of a hand. So there is no need for us to panic. It is just normal for the market to get red but in the long run it will go moon.
Activity: 411