Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!! - page 4. (Read 2695 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 12:46:43 PM
Blockchain technology has gained popularity and will take a little time and this technology will be used everywhere and so now do not panic and even those who hold a lot of coins just wait for the growth of the market that will still happen.The market will recover and everything will be fine.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 03, 2018, 10:32:45 AM
I agree with you no need to do some panic in that space. that is normal thing in crypto . always we can see some pumps and dump and and that is the nature of that space. only we should believe our holding. and we need to continue until earning some money. hold is the best policy for that and for crypto space.
Activity: 196
November 03, 2018, 10:31:36 AM
Most of us is panicking because pf continues dumping of the market. but let us just believing market is still profitable and market is on its way to grow up again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 09:17:54 AM
The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?
blockchain is indeed a very good technology and has a very bright future, even blockchain technology can be applied to various fields other than crypto currency transactions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 09:05:28 AM
The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

First i would say blockchain is a ground breaking technology that has come to stay. It is therefore unstoppable. In my country, at first some people and even some hypocritical government officials as well as banks were against it. Presently, so many of them are now drifting towards it. At a point, the government was even considering how blockchain could be used by the central bank, in order to further benefit its financial system.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
November 03, 2018, 07:52:43 AM
Probably such a strong fall continued for almost 1 year, the market will become unattractive for both old and newcomers as a result will remain the most stable.
It will last more than 1 year, sure. Newcomers don't dare invest right now. They are waiting for a better price to enter the market, which is why the market has been down for several months. We are still in downtrend and will continue to last maybe end 2019
Activity: 490
November 03, 2018, 07:14:44 AM
Probably such a strong fall continued for almost 1 year, the market will become unattractive for both old and newcomers as a result will remain the most stable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 03, 2018, 06:49:52 AM
For ordinary people, blockchain technology is not different from the vehicle route, which is where the bitcoin is the first vehicle to use this technology. Therefore, in the early stages of its development, many banks considered that blockchain technology could threaten their existence. But on the contrary, precisely this technology can help banks in operating their finances, one of its most important benefits namely to ensure there is no counterfeiting of money and double spending which at least can harm the bank and its customers. Over time, other industries can also take advantage of the blockchain, provided that companies that will implement this technology have sufficient business value.
copper member
Activity: 196
November 03, 2018, 06:08:20 AM
It is a great advice for all the newbies. The market is currently in the downtrend and there is simply no need to panic. We all know it is hard to see your portfolio decreasing every day. Just get over it and stay calm.
Activity: 253
November 03, 2018, 06:06:18 AM
I think that blockchain is one of the best technologies of our time. in addition, it is really aimed at making our lives better and safer. I will be very happy if the blockchain finally becomes a familiar part of our lives
Activity: 462
November 01, 2018, 04:03:54 AM
I absolutely agree with the statement that mass panic is becoming a serious danger to the modern crypto market. But it is logical that in a period of lower prices, many investors begin to worry and worry. Personally, I now continue to hold my reliable cryptocurrencies, I believe in their gradual recovery from next year.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 05:56:57 AM
Blokchain will continue to grow and develop in the future, there is no need to worry about blockchain development, I believe Blokchain will be very much needed by various groups. blockchain is the best future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 05:38:30 AM
I believe that the blockchain has made a modern revolution. This is one of the top technologies of the decade. People will soon understand its importance and will apply in all spheres of life and, accordingly, cryptocurrency will grow on the background of good news. Need a little more time before growth, don't panic, stay calm and keep your coins.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), the cryptocurrency market does not react to the news whether they are bad or good. Is that the adoption of Bitcoin ETF can wake up the market and change the cycle.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
October 29, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
Those countries that has negative approach in cryptocurrency,those who banned or give restrictions to this community will soon regrets all this actions,when the time comes they realized what they are missing here

Panicking is not in my mind and will never be come,since i trust cryptocurrency and i love the technology behind this,everything about crypto i believe is for future
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
October 29, 2018, 05:13:34 AM
I believe that the blockchain has made a modern revolution. This is one of the top technologies of the decade. People will soon understand its importance and will apply in all spheres of life and, accordingly, cryptocurrency will grow on the background of good news. Need a little more time before growth, don't panic, stay calm and keep your coins.
Activity: 310
October 29, 2018, 04:57:30 AM
Great words! There is no need to panic, because such a falling market after a big pump is a normal situation. Just stay calm, believe in crypto currencies and be patient. If you are patient and do not sell your coins, you will be rewarded.
Activity: 210
October 29, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

In any case, investors in the crypto market can not panic. Such a financial correction is quite logical for the crypto market, however, after it, prices always rise and the most reliable cryptocurrencies are actively restored. So now there is no reason to panic, you just need to continue to invest your money.
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
October 29, 2018, 04:46:34 AM
It's very normal in cryptocurrency when market goes down and just keep calm and buy more. Even though in this year market bleeding really-really bad and everyone scared about their investment, but trust me next year will be better, just keep hodl.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 04:51:24 AM
My opinion that blockchain is a good innovation, even though it's completely imperfect, like many people still doubt it, but I believe blockchain technology can change everything.
Activity: 532
October 29, 2018, 04:38:14 AM
technological blockchain and crypto will be accepted by the audience in the way. certainly when can already see is quite useful in some countries a new possibility of other countries will want to use this in their country as well. so maybe this time to not have to get too giddy see crypto is still in a phase of growth and failed big. to be able to make crypto grow will need to process and this is not fast.
Pages:
Jump to: