Pages:
Author

Topic: There will be many tokens that go to zero. - page 12. (Read 18969 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
That's right, many ICO's was a real scam and other part of ICO projects just spend or lose their funds and can't do continue develop the project. So their tokens go zero and many investors stay with nothing.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
February 28, 2019, 11:39:37 PM
True, those who still walk according to road map and continue to develop and are active will try to survive in the market. It's better to have a large community.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
February 28, 2019, 11:17:58 PM
It could be true if in the future there will be lots of tokens that are worth zero, tokens with good value will survive while those that cannot maintain their value will be forfeited and I think this is reasonable because of market influences too
Activity: 169
Merit: 3
February 28, 2019, 10:58:12 PM
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.
yes, it's true that only a few ico become long-term projects and keep running according to the roadmap, and most ico if already listed in the market will be let by the team
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 28, 2019, 08:56:35 PM
Too many number of ICO and tradeable token on the market but less demand and no working product, this thing possible to make some token going to zero. And tokens that already going to zero is fraud coin , so to avoid that we need to regulate this crypto market. Tokens can be going to zero and nearly the samething like in stocks market that the value can be drop to more than 90%, so risk management will become the most important thing to avoid big loss when we make invest in these asset.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
February 28, 2019, 08:23:44 PM
It will take coins with experienced and dedicated team who work round the clock to perfect the utility of the coin to survive. The rest that have no interest in developing their projects into actual product will risk being inexistent in the coming years.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
February 28, 2019, 07:50:52 PM
We definitely do not need a dozen of tokens for a single specific part of the sector. It would not be sustainable. Even the hard work is not always enough to be successful. Look at how many companies do not exist after 10 years. And that is so-called "stable environment," not this crazy crypto space Grin! Failing is a part of life and no one should take it personally. Grow up, learn from your mistakes, start over, or try something new: you are not limited, just by what do you think is achievable  Wink.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
February 28, 2019, 01:36:42 PM
Tokens are the one which is not for long-term it is always better to sell the tokens right away once it is listed, If you plan to hodl I am sure you will not be benefited as you thing, because I have went through this before couple of months I worked for an ICO project where I got nearly 90000 tokens when it was listed the value was $100, So I thought to hodl and now the value is nearly $10.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
February 28, 2019, 01:25:25 PM
To some extent, agree with you. There is a lot of competition on the market and not all projects can withstand it, there are also many other factors, an example is the onslaught among states since the issue of cryptocurrency has not yet been resolved.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
February 28, 2019, 01:21:28 PM
The sad things i have some token example like 4NEW the ico ended and the price of the token was 2$, now 1 token only worth 2K Gwei Ethereum. They succesfull raised $50M the team was really happy but investor getting rekt
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 28, 2019, 01:10:46 PM
Now there are many token values returning to the value of zero, which may be due to bear market. I'm still wondering if the bull market will appear, will their values return?
Big question buds, as frustrated investors and supporters will no longer interested to the project after this long bearish conditions, chances is slim
I guess when in terms of those coins which is not belong to the top 50 project, since there's a lots of new project who offer the same concept or
provide much better usages.

Need to be careful buying coins, you have to educate yourself about the project before investing to avoid being trapped by holders who wanted to
make an exit.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
February 28, 2019, 12:47:39 PM
Two aspect of looking at it. Firstly if the coin does not beling to realistic project then it is running on investor sentiment and sooner or later it become zero only. So dont need to buy them . But if a coin has some realistic value then whether it is zero or not it always has potential to grow. So instead of analyzing the value of token we have to analyze the project
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 28, 2019, 12:00:10 PM
In fact, if a token becomes not liquid, then it can be considered zero. It is obvious that most of the same and not very necessary projects fall into the category of garbage. Can not be all successful and useful
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
February 28, 2019, 12:45:16 AM
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

What about the investment on the cryptocurrency that has a very little market value at the moment? if the price gets zero, is it worth buying it still? Or accomodate much of it for profits?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
February 27, 2019, 11:38:06 PM
Now there are many token values returning to the value of zero, which may be due to bear market. I'm still wondering if the bull market will appear, will their values return?
You pay money and you get value. What you paid is called the price and what you got is called value. If value increases then it will directly affect to price of that financial tool. Zero value is another case and it is meaningless to discuss it. If such a case happens then panic selling will not let to accept logically decisions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 27, 2019, 11:34:30 PM
copper member
Activity: 196
February 27, 2019, 11:27:16 PM

Tokens turning out to lose value is quite a threat for the project themselves, but I do not see some negative implications that it can bring to the market in a holistic point of view, rather it can do better for other coins.
Activity: 336
February 27, 2019, 11:24:04 PM
This bear market we have seen many tokens which went to 98 percent down and even to zero even exchanges are struggling to handle the trades but once the eth price bounce back to 250 dollars we can expect again gain in prices
Activity: 896
February 27, 2019, 11:22:47 PM
Yes i believe that many tokens price will go to zero soner or later as they lack the needed thing to sustain its price. Maybe only a mere 5% or so will be able to maintain its price and moon in long term. Thats why we need to choose the correct token to invest in.
Activity: 406
February 27, 2019, 11:21:29 PM
Yes, maybe it could be like that, it might also be an effect of unstable market conditions, if all were back to normal conditions the conditions would be different
Pages:
Jump to: