Pages:
Author

Topic: There will be many tokens that go to zero. - page 13. (Read 18969 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 27, 2019, 11:16:55 PM
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.
This is not really a surprise, many people were under the impression that we can have thousands of tokens with a high value and that is simply not possible, many of those projects do not even last a year and this means that anyone that takes the choice of holding those coins for the long term are going to lose all the money they invested in that ico.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 27, 2019, 11:15:02 PM
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

Perhaps there are already many coins that loosing it's value, and maybe it not fully loose it's value but instead those coins has a really low value if compared with the price during the ICO. Many coins that fell more than few hundreds percent during this market dip.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
February 27, 2019, 09:57:53 PM

It is because most of the ICO projects cannot give the Return of Investment to their investors.
The token price will reflected by the project itself. If the project has been adopted and used by peoples,
the token value wouldn't falling into the bottom or zero.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
February 27, 2019, 03:21:23 PM
I have some that has zero value and can be added to a collection of junk tokens. It is true but still the future value of a token depends on the future of the project itself. The project has to be successful and supported even after the ICO so the future value of the token can be counted on. So many projects launch ICO and after the ICO you can hardly hear any update about the project. The developers themselves do not pursue to develop the project so the token value also dies.
Activity: 686
February 27, 2019, 03:14:40 PM
Given the large number of ICOs available, it is very possible that there will be many ICOs that are zero because even in very good conditions, the ICO still has the potential to die mainly in conditions like this so it seems reasonable to me that there will be many ICOs who die .
then we must be able to make the right decision to sell or defend our coins.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
February 27, 2019, 03:12:15 PM
yes iam also hope that there will crash many altcoins on the 2019 year.
be course there are still enough coins. And the existing coins also becoming updates.

regards
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 27, 2019, 03:02:08 PM
the cost of many coins has indeed fallen, but I also read that the bear market is the main reason, the coins are different - we will wait for the market to recover, maybe everything will change.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
February 27, 2019, 07:32:00 AM
Yes many ICO projects in 2018 are failures and 100% dumped after listing in an exchange which results to very low price from its ICO price and falls to zero value. These tokens are bunch of shitcoins that only devs are profiting and not the investors.
Activity: 460
February 27, 2019, 07:28:00 AM
I heard some articles regarding on these issue that mostly of ICO's will going to zero after how many weeks or months passed because they themselves the reason why, I mean the team whose behind of it. Which is who sold private sale and taking advantage in the market from buying it in low price then, dumped it all once it reaches on highest peak.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
February 27, 2019, 05:58:13 AM
I agree that the majority of coins will eventually go to zero, because we have an excessive number of them. We don't need 2,000 cryptocurrencies at this time or in the foreseeable future, and I am not sure we even need 500. I think enthusiasts should focus on the best among the best to ride out the bear markets.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 27, 2019, 05:56:43 AM
Its not about just token but about tokens project so because of a bear market many projects after ICO bankrupted so because of this their tokens became nothing and yep another reason is that many not profs. joined ICO market Raised money and then scammed people or just didn't know what to do with raised money.
Activity: 504
February 27, 2019, 05:44:40 AM
Yes, indeed, a lot of coins are worth nothing or even disappeared.In my wallet there are coins that are almost worthless,but I keep them and hope for growth,because I see that the team works and I hope that will be able to earn money.Some of the coins I sold until the price dropped a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2019, 04:47:18 AM
Well probably yes,that many tokens will go to zero because of that, but still many good tokens will survive for the long run

Coins or tokens from good projects may last longer but most fake projects will die and have zero values. Crypto faces a huge change, from bullish to deep bearish, which has sunk several projects.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
February 27, 2019, 04:46:11 AM

If an ICO was like a startup, who have 90 chance of being fail, you can imagine how badly for an investor of said ICO.

For an ICO who doesn't have a  product yet a profit, they must have a life span of 1-2 years maybe? before their fund dry off.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 27, 2019, 04:34:06 AM
So many tokens that are on zero volume or zero price right now because of the bad conditions of the cryptocurrency market, so some investors are buying tokens at low prices and hold until the price of tokens they hold increases or pump then they sell it. so this is the time to buy tokens and sell if the market condition is good.

But you need to buy strong coins that have lost price in a weak market, and as soon as the market goes up they will fly up to the moon, and not altcoins who, even with a strong market, did not feel confident. They may not recover from the fall.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
February 27, 2019, 03:35:11 AM
investors cannot hold their tokens for a long time, so the trust in the token is lost.
and the price fell very deep, there was no innovation from the team so the token became garbage.
I found it a lot
I invested in ICO in May 2018 and until now its price has decreased by more than 70 times. It was the first time I invested in ICO and it was the last time, I believe that in the next 1 year all ICOs will die and that 80% of altcoin will go to zero
it was your first failure, I disagree if you will not return to investing. ICO is gambling in investment, but not all ICO scams. unfair to say that.
there are still many ICOs that have good potential in the future.

I completely agree with you. Before ICO investment we all have to make great research. We have to learnd which team will rule the project? Which experience do they have? What is the really project is? How they use the social media and marketing channel. This is all important detail.
Activity: 658
February 27, 2019, 03:27:22 AM
investors cannot hold their tokens for a long time, so the trust in the token is lost.
and the price fell very deep, there was no innovation from the team so the token became garbage.
I found it a lot
I invested in ICO in May 2018 and until now its price has decreased by more than 70 times. It was the first time I invested in ICO and it was the last time, I believe that in the next 1 year all ICOs will die and that 80% of altcoin will go to zero
it was your first failure, I disagree if you will not return to investing. ICO is gambling in investment, but not all ICO scams. unfair to say that.
there are still many ICOs that have good potential in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 26, 2019, 01:28:47 PM
So many tokens that are on zero volume or zero price right now because of the bad conditions of the cryptocurrency market, so some investors are buying tokens at low prices and hold until the price of tokens they hold increases or pump then they sell it. so this is the time to buy tokens and sell if the market condition is good.
Activity: 403
Merit: 10
February 26, 2019, 12:53:51 PM
The tokens that will go to zero now has already achieve its initial goal in the late 2017, and such pumping in early 2018 but as the time goes by and the closing end of 2018 all of crypto currency experience a big dump along with the tokens. And it is hard to recover, hence the token value being zero
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 26, 2019, 12:45:09 PM
ICOs was booming in the end of year 2017 and in the 1st quarter of 2018 after that market continuously dropped hard. Due to continuous bearish trend many coins will go to zero or no trading volume on many coins. I consider scammers project makers are more responsible for this situation. I must say many worthless coins rose with bullish market that time and now those coins are just worth of pennies.
Pages:
Jump to: