Pages:
Author

Topic: There will be many tokens that go to zero. - page 10. (Read 18969 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.

Yes you are right; I have witnessed a few of the issues
Tokens get delisted from top exchanges every day and even deleted from coinmarketcap

It’s good riddance of bad projects
ICO is very terrible in this market, I have seen more than 100 ICOs fail since October 2018, and recently some ICOs have been successful but only a few
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
ICO experienced a boom at the end of 2017 - early 2018, which was followed by failure when prices dropped and state and federal regulators cracked down on projects that were in conflict with securities law.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/most-digital-tokens-will-go-to-zero-says-digital-currency-group-ceo

Yes this is true, and already so many coin become zero and dead. So to solve this problem the solution dont choose project if only give promised for profits fast because so many project like that will dead. Choose project with active team, its okay if the price not increase but if team active, project will success and the token will survive
Activity: 546
Merit: 4

Yes you are right; I have witnessed a few of the issues
Tokens get delisted from top exchanges every day and even deleted from coinmarketcap

It’s good riddance of bad projects
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
If you look at the top 50 cryptocurrencies, you can believe that this list is enough for the crypto currency market to function. All other coins are only marketing moves and pyramids that only slow down development.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
for now the market is indeed developing, but besides this, of course there are negative things that hinder it, especially what has happened to the development of tokens. which is getting here a lot of tokens that are worth zero, because the waves that occur can affect a token.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
Its true,  Before Invest money You do research your holding coin.If you hold ERC20 token go to https://etherscan.io Open menu bar see ERC20 top tokens.Also you know every Details any token.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
and for altcoin that are correct in running roadmap and working hard that survives will increase in value, therefore we must be able to choose altcoin that are really useful for the future of the blockchain so that it doesn't become zero in value.
Activity: 896
I agree with you. a lot of coin/project would be dead because of no development. or when the there fund will be finished their project also would be dead. because without money it's not possible to run a business/project. so be careful when you made the investment at the crypto project. Only a few projects will run for a long time. so first do your research than made investment at cryptocurrencies.
Yes that't true no development of the project they have and some of them are no funds to put in the exchange. So that's why some of token are going to zero value and be have a chance to remove it in the exchange on where they listed.
having a small volume on the exchange is also a result of them being discarded from the stock exchange. if there is no selling value of the asset, of course the asset is just garbage, and I think there are rarely assets worth 0 on the exchange.
Activity: 658
investors cannot hold their tokens for a long time, so the trust in the token is lost.
and the price fell very deep, there was no innovation from the team so the token became garbage.
I found it a lot
I invested in ICO in May 2018 and until now its price has decreased by more than 70 times. It was the first time I invested in ICO and it was the last time, I believe that in the next 1 year all ICOs will die and that 80% of altcoin will go to zero
it was your first failure, I disagree if you will not return to investing. ICO is gambling in investment, but not all ICO scams. unfair to say that.
there are still many ICOs that have good potential in the future.

I completely agree with you. Before ICO investment we all have to make great research. We have to learnd which team will rule the project? Which experience do they have? What is the really project is? How they use the social media and marketing channel. This is all important detail.
that's a good way buddy ...
I don't think you should be part of those who are desperate.
there are many ways to find good projects, we just have to work more carefully and work hard.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
I agree with you. a lot of coin/project would be dead because of no development. or when the there fund will be finished their project also would be dead. because without money it's not possible to run a business/project. so be careful when you made the investment at the crypto project. Only a few projects will run for a long time. so first do your research than made investment at cryptocurrencies.
Yes that't true no development of the project they have and some of them are no funds to put in the exchange. So that's why some of token are going to zero value and be have a chance to remove it in the exchange on where they listed.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
- The end and return to zero of a lot of tokens is a necessity because it has completed all the tasks, the birth and brought profits in a short time to investors, these are its main jobs, after it reaches those things, it needs to disappear, the location of these projects will be replaced by new projects, this innovation will make the market more vibrant, and after such refinements, projects will become better and more developed, we also have many opportunities to make money. However, this situation also makes us face risks, so from what you say, we will need to be very careful in analyzing and investing in new projects
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

That is also the reason why STO was born. STO was born to prevent fraudulent components of investors and that is the only place for those who want to build real businesses.
ICO projects that failed to achieve hardcap in 2019 are often garbage projects and it will soon be eliminated from CMC.
Activity: 448
Their perception was possible because many of the ico's now are hard to reached their target soft cap, some are extending their project just to overcome and with this bearish market, definitely no doubt many altcoins would gonna dump its price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I am seeing much more tokens that never get deployed, never get traction and never get listed on an exchange, rather than tokens that were once successful and then failed and went to zero. Unsuccessful projects will be more than failed tokens, IMO.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
Yes, any coin which has nothing to offer to the crypto space and the world t large will go down to zero. There is need for mass adoption and it can only happen when there are more projects that good applications.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Its a true fact, any thing without any use will be worthless. So any coin with no working products or use case will surly go to zero. This is why we need more of good projects so as to sanitize this space.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

Indeed the decline in credibility at the ICO was previously very hype and many investors were interested in investing, and now it has declined, not only Barry Silbert, CEO and founder of Digital Currency Group and Grayscale Investments, but some experts say that. Honestly it is very difficult for the tokens to rise, and I see some investors are looking more at the IEO than ICO.
Activity: 434
Definitely right, i have many token holds from 2018 and until now, but until now it's still zero and it's totally worthless, and hopefully this year 2019 hoping that it will not be a failure at all and hopefully this year this value will cost these tokens. because I'm also waiting for something to increase the volume price of the crypto market, soon
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one

It's a good news for me, I don't know how others think about that but, I think coins going to zero, builds a bulk of volume to those coins that are already good in the market. What I mean is that, the volume is not divided.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
This is quite true as these types of projects may not only potentially be classified as securities, but they may not even have a proposition that is viable long term or have raised enough capital to effectively gain compliance let alone fully develop and market their product or service and increase adoption to a degree that adds enough value to the token for it to become a profitable investment so the value tends to diminish in poor market conditions
Pages:
Jump to: