Pages:
Author

Topic: These are the top 100 brands by value in 2023 - page 4. (Read 463 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 900
Calculating the monetary value of a brand seems pointless to me. Nobody would pay 299 billion only for the sake of owning the brand "Amazon".
The actual people, who work in the company are the ones, who make the brand valuable.
The brand "Amazon" would be worthless, if Amazon was managed poorly and the customers were unsatisfied. The same thing applies to Google, Apple, Samsung and the rest of the companies. I'm not a big fan of Tesla and TikTok, but who cares. Grin
The company's brand is just a shiny package without any content inside.
By the way, I'm surprised that Meta/Facebook/Instagram isn't in the TOP 10. Maybe that's why Zuckerberg is desperate, so he created this "Threads" app. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
Amazon, Google, and Apple are to be expected to dominate the market. These three are used by majority of the population, with their ties to technology, market, education, and general every day lives of the people. TikTok is surely making a name for itself as more and more users and brands are using it for marketing and entertainment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
shop.sesterce.com
Brand Finance came out with a report last week of their Top 100 companies by brand value. Brand value refers to the monetary worth and reputation of a brand in the market. It represents the financial impact a brand has on a company, and it's calculated based on various factors such as brand recognition, customer loyalty, market position, and overall perception among consumers and stakeholders.

Here are the Top 10 most valuable brands in the world in 2023 so far and their brand value in billions:

1. Amazon - $299.3
2. Apple - $297.5
3. Google - $281.4
4. Microsoft - $191.6
5. Walmart - $113.8
6. Samsung Group - $99.7
7. ICBC - $69.5
8. Verizon - $67.4
9. Tesla - $66.2
10. TikTok/Douyin - $65.7

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/top-100-brand-value-2023/

Any brands that you expected to see in the Top 10 but didn’t? Surprising to see that TikTok/Douyin is now becoming the most valuable social media brand in the world. I guess people really love watching lip-syncing celebrities.
Pages:
Jump to: