Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 46. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 12:19:48 PM
It is quite logic one friend of mine are saying that cryptocurrency market of sharks and whales are trying to shake off every week hands that are lost here and then they will form the price to the sky.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 11:10:59 AM
i'm not selling right now, i am going to hold until i get profit. I believe that market will recover someday.
A trader / investor must not panic, because the panic is friendly to losses. For example, the price of bitcoin dropped suddenly and then panicked and took the attitude of selling bitcoin, even though it was not long before it rose again. Giant class bitcoin players are playing, creating a situation that makes prices fall so that bitcoin owners from around the world panic, and at the same time sell to avoid greater losses. They don't know, this is a game made by large-class investors whose games can shake the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 16
August 15, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
Those who want us to panic may well be misinformed as many of us well informed and determined to see crypto grow and make a fortune out of it. Most investors with a little knowledge understand the need to make consistent investments in diversified portfolios in the crypto space
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 10:19:15 AM
very large players are reducing the cost of bitcoins! correctly say that as soon as everyone ceases to love bitcoin, as soon as they forget everything about him! that's when the growth of the entire currency! now the main thing is to wait for the next wave!
Activity: 81
August 15, 2018, 09:45:10 AM
i'm not selling right now, i am going to hold until i get profit. I believe that market will recover someday.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 06:58:17 AM
There's no need to panic, but in the part of bitcoin investors and traders, if they have much bitcoin, they have to hold it and wait for the time to rise its price to a high percentage then sell it so that we can have a good profit. But in our part we dont need to panic. Just be patient now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 15, 2018, 06:54:20 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
a brilliant thought. first I thank you for your description and explanation in this matter. I agree with you a little, maybe this could be a way of manipulating or a drama game made to make the situation they want. with a mature strategy. I am quite moved by this. keep the spirit of friends. don't be easy to despair. still have a long way. Thank you for the motivation Mr. kakmakr! very helpful .
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 06:26:58 AM
I am sure that many people who benefit greatly from the dropping price of bitcoin, this can be seen when the price drops, the transaction volume becomes so large that I am also sure that when prices drop then we must be patient and never panic.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
August 15, 2018, 06:22:34 AM
do you think they got rid of the all the weak hands yet? .I have a  feeling who left at this stage it the either it going to zero or moon but i not selling .

The only coins i dump was deeponion since i got then free anyway in a airdrop  and didnt believe in the project any more.

When a coin hypes something promote it  for a year  saying were  only weeks away for being implemented and then say well that was a shit idea let abandon everything were doing and lets just become a bitcoin clone i got out so fast.

I sold around   80 cent which was a low at the time  .It currently around 25 cent .SO i made a good decision i believe
Activity: 448
August 15, 2018, 06:17:39 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
I agree that the scheme is simple and many times tested in practice. Prices in the market will increase, but first the price drop should finish
Activity: 392
August 15, 2018, 06:13:54 AM
In my opinion, this is why the cryptocurrancy is really dangerous and normal investors do not want to enter this. We certainly have seen so much manipulation on the market, many people are panicking to sell coins and make prices fall, only a few people know the bad situation to make Altcoin or Bitcoin go down to drop prices between them.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
August 15, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

The strategy had been successful though. There are had been lots of players already in the market which can influence the price by just dumping few hundred bitcoins from their stash luring those who are expecting profit at every price spikes. Those who thought can play along with them may pay a price after they get burn. This is easy for them as they have more than thousands of BTC to bomb.
Activity: 294
August 15, 2018, 06:11:09 AM
good i agree with that. I think this is a price manipulation made for them to get cheap prices and wait for the news of next month's ETF which they believe will be accepted so prices will go to month quickly. still hold your coins and keep buying don't panic that will only make you lose
Activity: 32
August 15, 2018, 06:07:46 AM
capitulation period is still way better than natural disaster or terror attack. not a big deal. we survive just fine.

Activity: 887
August 15, 2018, 05:37:41 AM
There are many contradictions in what OP said. He says that there is no reason for the sudden crash in prices. Will the same logic apply to sudden increase in prices that happened in 2017 end. Crypto cannot be compared with traditional markets like share market or so. There is huge availability as the concept is still new.

A lot of people are yet to adopt it , some do not understand it even after they have invested in it. With time, it will start getting more predictable.
Tat's the problem, there's some investors who didn't bother to understand first what crypto is, just invest their money and hope that it will grow
eventually, and most of the time those are the people who got panic when sudden downfall happen, they are easily been moved by people who
understand well how market moves.

fomo will always happen, and even for people who already understand it, but the dominance of panic traders is still greater for beginners who are new to bitcoin in the range of 1-2 years. very true if the pope always plays fud to get a short profit. but they can't do anything if bitcoin moves up. ecosystems in market volume are getting better, and the level of panic will decrease with increasing btc prices.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 15, 2018, 05:15:40 AM
There are many contradictions in what OP said. He says that there is no reason for the sudden crash in prices. Will the same logic apply to sudden increase in prices that happened in 2017 end. Crypto cannot be compared with traditional markets like share market or so. There is huge availability as the concept is still new.

A lot of people are yet to adopt it , some do not understand it even after they have invested in it. With time, it will start getting more predictable.
Tat's the problem, there's some investors who didn't bother to understand first what crypto is, just invest their money and hope that it will grow
eventually, and most of the time those are the people who got panic when sudden downfall happen, they are easily been moved by people who
understand well how market moves.
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
August 15, 2018, 05:08:16 AM
Hello,

I'm not sure that only whales are manipulating the market, there is also a normal recovery of the market after a very fast bull run end of last year. But you're right that in that young market, big players can really play a role in going high and down and try to people to panic in order to buy lower.

Let be patient and don't panic !
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
August 15, 2018, 04:54:34 AM
There is no reason to sell coins at this time when market prices decline, I always hold the coin that I have as a long-term investment.
Mate, your long term hodling are for long term. Keep that in mind. You would never want to sell coins which you bought at 300$ to sell then at 250$. Hold them till they reach at least 500$ or even more since its long term. Its as simple as that.

I think so . So I will not sell what I have. I believe in this market. So even if I lose everything I will not sell and I will not regret my decision.
You should buy into the dip in case you are confident about certain coins than others. Missed ICO tokens that are dirt cheap at this point wont be so after a few weeks. In fact several tokens touched all time low this week and people are loading them up.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
August 15, 2018, 04:42:31 AM
I have heard of this theory already that Bitcoin price is being manipulated lately. While there are no solid proof of this claim, all we can do for now is to conclude or assume that there really is because no one can give a good explanation of the sudden drop of price but I am still optimistic that price of Bitcoin will start to recover as we enter the Ber months. Furthermore, Chinese Ghost month has started so expect no major investment coming from Asia who participates in this festival.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 15, 2018, 03:52:49 AM

This analysis is very tangible and obvious. The market manipulation is being done by the whales who have foreseen the potentials of Bitcoins in some few months to come within this year. The best way they acquire more BTC is to create a false panic and buy from the weak hands who sell at cheap prices. Never fall a victim and hold on to your valuable coin and wait patiently as the market recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: