Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 44. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 02:08:07 PM
Very true, this is how the whales swim.
The problem here is those weak hands who easily flow with panic on their minds.
this is a long story that started before but still they dont know how to handle.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2018, 02:03:07 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
Absolutely right and I think that is the best time to get in and go with the flow. The basic method of gaining profits like buy low sell high is the best one to follow because there are still people who cannot control their emotions during the crash or this what we called manipulation of big players. I actually did this before with Dash when it's price drops, I bought some and gain good amount of profits at a short period of time as the market recovers quickly.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 02:02:24 PM
That is very true you know and i have been trying to convince some few friends of mine to desist from it but they keep on refusing my advice thinking that cryptocurrency is coming to an end. Very funny tho
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
August 16, 2018, 01:58:48 PM
No need to panic, everything will return to normal. Bitcoin will not die and will continue to grow even though it has to wait a long time. Stay hold and be patient
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:57:23 PM
This has been the usual activity and style , I think it comes every two weeks or once a month. The huge manipulation occur often. And then you will see a major rise that will make you go sad after you panic sell. I have known this and will use it at my gain. No more panic selling.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
August 16, 2018, 01:51:42 PM
Just woke up to see a great bloodbath, thinking I had bought the dip, I just told myself "this is pure manipulation" I have decided to stop checking my portfolio until the market recovers. Am just going to look for more fiat and buy the blood.
Exactly it is not good to panic your bitcoin right now as price is not good so how can you think it will be good to sell right now, it is time to have a wise decision of holding and buying some more bitcoin so that it will help you buy some more coin and get a good future as being a bitcoin investor I am well aware of it that if today the price of bitcoin is falling it will rise tomorrow which mean good time is not so far.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 01:45:23 PM
The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coin and just continue to investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 16, 2018, 01:43:07 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

At first sight the advice seems valid, however it does not solve the eternal problem that most traders face when making a decision to enter or exit the market: when is precisely "the lowest possible price" to buy , or "the highest possible price", to sell.

While it is true that each trader must have their own parameters within their strategy to determine these exit points according to their personal analysis system, this seems especially complex in a market as novel as the crypto, where technical analysis and traditional fundamentals seem totally worthless.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
August 16, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

I think that it is not necessary to decide in such a way how to keep coins, because you can sell a part if you suspect a decrease in value, thereby to protect yourself against possible losses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
I consider this (bitcoin-ETF) a terrible idea.
Commodity commodity markets are amenable to aggressive manipulation, and the opening of these traded instruments raises the capacity of institutional investors to manipulate exchange commodity prices, not only in the markets where they are traded, but also beyond their borders
Activity: 24
August 16, 2018, 03:27:36 AM
I know is control about how dropping cost bitcoin or altcoin, however I am still minimal stressed if numerous individuals keep offer their coin, I know they have frenzy to offer coin and make value more drop, only couple of individuals know is terrible circumstance to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop cost.

Indeed, right, perhaps this is the motivation behind why numerous gatherings reject crypto. It would be perilous for a nation if the nation makes crypto as a money, if crypto is anything but difficult to control, at that point a nation that grasps crypto will be effortlessly controlled by the malicious mafia.

All things considered these individuals themselves are in charge of the market drop. With even minimal red zone they will begin terrifying as though it is the latest day of crypto and they will free every dime they holding. Lolz. Without a doubt whales know these things and they know how to utilize it.

Better believe it is same thing as though whales are sitting tight for such minutes and after that when it comes directly before them at that point begin taking your cash. Cash of those individuals who are feeble given and cant oppose themselves however offer everything that they have at whatever point the market is dropping.

truly, when costs are shoddy, these conditions expect us to have the capacity to purchase more BTC, not to frenzy to offer resources

we realize that this time BTC has encountered high points and low points, several times individuals have been terrified by BTC, yet at last they think twice about it

individuals who don't have solid hands, they will lose
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 03:08:58 AM
I see many peoples have immunity to this kind of price drops.
Its say only one: what deep continues this time for long, because some one must lose for some one earn
Activity: 2
August 16, 2018, 03:07:21 AM
What do you think how low can bitcoin go before it starts reviving again?? Can we expect 10k this year ?? Or not.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 16, 2018, 03:04:03 AM
I see no reason to panic. What happens to the market is a normal. Sometimes falls are caused artificially, sometimes subject to the internal laws of the market, but bitcoin in any case will remain a good investment. Experienced players do not panic, they are happy with the fall, because it is possible to buy at a low price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 02:54:40 AM
my opinion is that all the panic news and the drop of the beaton is certainly caused artificially as large players buy bitcoin at a low price, many people in a panic are selling their coins to stay at least with something but unfortunately they will lose and big players will earn good money on it
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
August 16, 2018, 02:17:11 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated.

It must be manipulation simply because you don't know why the price is dropping? That's ridiculous.  

So what is you opinion on this crashing market, do you feel that investors bought BTC at 10k  - 15K and now selling it at 7 K - 6 K, there is no concrete reason behind sudden fall of this market, every crypto token is bleeding badly, market is being manipulated for sure.

The market is being manipulated by aliens from another galaxy. That must be the reason. Prices don't go up or down by themselves. It must be aliens from another galaxy. There are no other possible reasons.
Activity: 56
August 16, 2018, 02:14:15 AM
we don't have to be panic because in the end, the market will recover and we can make another profit again.its also a digital currency so maybe people think that it will keep on going down.
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

I fully agree with this opinion. Speculation was always, everywhere and in everything. And bitcoin is no exception.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
August 16, 2018, 02:09:08 AM
If you panic sell at each market manipulation then Crypto is not for you. If you are a long runner just keep your holdings, no matter what price fluctuations happen on short-term. Long-term you will be rewarded for being patient and invested in good projects.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
August 16, 2018, 02:02:30 AM
Yes, I agree with you. You are 100% right.
what is right?. are you afraid in this situation? actually this is a good opportunity to start buying coins that have decreased like ETH and BTC, those who are brave will succeed in this digital currency world.
Pages:
Jump to: