Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 43. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 5
August 17, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
Hodl your coins has always been the best way to earn money in cryptocurrency. Use the time in this bear market to find new project with big communities, projects like that will always success.
The price will return to higher levels when bitcoins turning bullish again, so I'm not really worried.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
August 17, 2018, 08:07:31 AM
No need for panicking. If you study the market cycles, you will see this is all meant to be like this. Now I let the market speak to me and then I execute my trades for the day accordingly. Beforehand I used to just baghold a lot of coins and just saw their value die off in 2018. So now I have a different approach and started day trading, while collecting only a few coins that show promise, along with Bitcoin of course. I tether as well just a part of my profit for flash crashes so I can buy cheap bitcoin during a retracement cycle.
Yes I agree on that. We don't need to get panic, because we really need to keep calm to avoid lossing during the market is in the huge dip. I believe that huge dip is really a common thing in crypto and it is not new to us. Maybe there are so many big investors that wanted you to panic because they want you to dump all your coin so that get can benefit on buying.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 08:03:42 AM
No need for panicking. If you study the market cycles, you will see this is all meant to be like this. Now I let the market speak to me and then I execute my trades for the day accordingly. Beforehand I used to just baghold a lot of coins and just saw their value die off in 2018. So now I have a different approach and started day trading, while collecting only a few coins that show promise, along with Bitcoin of course. I tether as well just a part of my profit for flash crashes so I can buy cheap bitcoin during a retracement cycle.

Yes, you are right, in every happenings we learned lessons so now we have our own strategies how we can be able to avoid lose in profit. After the market rises again I will make some changes with my way of holdings.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 17, 2018, 07:56:16 AM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
August 17, 2018, 07:52:47 AM
Yes, I agree with your opinion. I also think that this is a whale game that manipulates prices. Hopefully, friends here are not provoked into the panic when they see the crypto market is declining sharply.

Unfortunately, decentralization and lack of control over the market gives the possibility of manipulation. Individuals or companies with large amounts of money can influence prices and earn money using artificially induced price drops.
Activity: 168
August 17, 2018, 07:50:09 AM
Yes they wantbus panic but we will never guve up as much as they manipulate market to drop, i deemly take it as am advantage to gain more coin and thus bwtter my investment because there will definitely be an increase. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 07:35:01 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
It is quite logic to see that you need to look between the lines. Examine the market and you will understand that those people above us are trying to succeed in their price manipulations.
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 07:29:16 AM
I think it's true, market manipulation is made to fool small investors into panic so they will feel worried and sell their bitcoins at low prices, but large investors take advantage of the panic situation to buy bitcoin at low prices and hoard it for sale at market prices So we must be really vigilant in situations like this. patience is needed at this time until waiting for prices to stabilize again.
Activity: 322
August 17, 2018, 06:12:46 AM
Of course, panic is created artificially in order to purchase at the lowest possible prices, after all, after resolving the issue of regulation, market will fly upward and those who are being purchased now will find themselves in the most profitable positions!
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 05:54:54 AM
Oh really? becuase this is quite weird ever since i got into crypto investments. I know it has not been long but then the current situation of the market is very disturbing and it is causing a whole lot of panic where most people are selling their coins at a cheap price. it will be so shocking to see that a pump will be coming in no time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 05:50:12 AM
I agree with your opinion, and I also think that the market can be manipulated, but many users think that this is the end and the future will not have a crypto currency, therefore they sell their coins at low prices. I still hope that this year there will be a rise in prices, and the market will recover.
Activity: 97
August 17, 2018, 05:47:32 AM
Yes, right, maybe this is the reason why many parties refuse crypto. It would be dangerous for a country if the country makes crypto as a currency, if crypto is very easy to manipulate, then a country that embraces crypto will be easily controlled by the evil mafia mafia.

interesting point.
BTC will not be successful until it becomes stable
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 17, 2018, 05:44:12 AM
I trust this words, the richest become more rich the poorest become more poor. The one who knows a lot in crypto currency use his advantage to earn million of usd through manipulating the market with his power to set price dump or pump. In this situation, early member start to panic and use this as an oppurtunity to earn much
Activity: 136
August 17, 2018, 05:39:50 AM
Sharks are pushing for us to panic and sell out their coins. We need to be calm and hold tight coin. These times should shut down the computer and not care about the market
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
August 17, 2018, 05:37:35 AM
What you said is really a truth. I am with you, they play the market game, make coins rates falling down significantly and people sell their coins with very low price. Since bear market in this year, I don't sell all my coins yet. I will wait till the green period of market cycle. 
Activity: 308
August 17, 2018, 05:17:56 AM
Market manipulation or attempts to manipulate the markets has been a problem for centuries-you only need to look at cases in the financial sector such as Barings bank collapse after Nick Leeson tried to manipulate the market to cover losses. There is no doubt that market manipulation still occurs in many sectors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 04:59:39 AM
big investor are only shaking weak hands to force of selling their coins. i agree with the trade starter this is juat temporary there is no reason for bitcoin crash since more and more companies are trying to adopt this. in due time market would be bullish lets us all be patient.
Activity: 532
August 17, 2018, 04:49:25 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
I agree with you for the moment that many people are panicking and that is a fool who is consumed by current market accidents, I still hold a coin when and I will not sell it before market prices recover
Activity: 83
August 17, 2018, 02:49:29 AM
Rich and capable some do that to make profits when others are loosing there money it is not investing it is like a crime and many are getting fooled by them and loosing everything they have earned in moments so Bitcoin investments should be done very carefully 
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
It is definitely a lot of manipulations on the cryptocurrency market. So to get your profit you need to hold you coins or trade them to increase their amounts on the waves of the market (this way is not for nerves guys).
Pages:
Jump to: