Pages:
Author

Topic: theymos is a government agent | do not use this forum it is honeypot - page 2. (Read 9237 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

Facts:

I think there is more than one man named Michael Marquardt in the United States.

If you say something is in the blockchain and don't show where I don't believe you.

There is quite a difference if an individual is an employee of a state representative (a state employee) , a federal agent or a federal informant. 

---------

What I really want to know is this

How was the op of this forum able to change their name from MR anonymous vip , to satoshi to TradeFortress ?? 

Does being a donator to the forum allow you to change your user name ?

If not how was this person able to change their name.

Also another poster in this thread changed their name from what it is now to Satoshi.

I posted my second post pointing to the true satoshi.

Then shortly after they change it back and i think other people on the thread modified thier posts also but i cannot be sure on that.
Yes, you guessed it right. If you are a donator - as a result you will gain an ability to change your nickname. Normal users can not change their names.
The only problem here is I didn't know that you can change it to be exactly the same as someone else's name. As you could see there were two account named 'satoshi' at some point.
I am not sure how it is possible. Maybe he used some blank spaces in this name, I am not sure. But you can tell by forum ID when you check profile: real Satoshi ID is just user no3 and this fake is some higher number.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

Facts:

I think there is more than one man named Michael Marquardt in the United States.

If you say something is in the blockchain and don't show where I don't believe you.

There is quite a difference if an individual is an employee of a state representative (a state employee) , a federal agent or a federal informant. 

---------

What I really want to know is this

How was the op of this forum able to change their name from MR anonymous vip , to satoshi to TradeFortress ?? 

Does being a donator to the forum allow you to change your user name ?

If not how was this person able to change their name.

Also another poster in this thread changed their name from what it is now to Satoshi.

I posted my second post pointing to the true satoshi.

Then shortly after they change it back and i think other people on the thread modified thier posts also but i cannot be sure on that.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
More likely... he has been caught up / implicated in a government investigation and is required under an agreement for no jail time to turn everything over without subpoena to some three letter agency when asked. Not that I think that but it is much more plausible. Something akin to the Silkroad where agents assumed identities is also more probable than this would be some sort of gov't honey pot and he is some sort of agent.

Who cares, we do not do anything illegal.

Did you read OP? Or are you just talking randomly. He never said WE are doing illegal things, he said theymos is doing bad thinga since he "is a government agent" i dont agree with it but thats what op point is. Incredibly enough theymos didnt delete this post and it doesnt seem he will wich really makes him look innocent to me.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
tl;dr -- theymos released PMs related to BFL and that's why, OP created this thread.

Eh, he can't do anything regarding that matter because the authorities mandated him to do so. The BFL is involved in an activity involving a ton of money, and the feds love chasing those people who made the atrocities.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

Did you read OP? Or are you just talking randomly. He never said WE are doing illegal things, he said theymos is doing bad thinga since he "is a government agent" i dont agree with it but thats what op point is. Incredibly enough theymos didnt delete this post and it doesnt seem he will wich really makes him look innocent to me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
tl;dr -- theymos released PMs related to BFL and that's why, OP created this thread.

-snip-

Not you again. I am tired of with your trolling. Weren't you already banned for a few times for trolling? -x_x-
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Are you OCD?
He's also a professor:

Picture of Theymos aka Michael Marquardt ?

Dr. Michael Marquardt is Professor of Human Resource Development and International Affairs as well as Program Director of Overseas Programs at George Washington University. Mike also serves as President of the World Institute for Action Learning.

Cheesy

and a football player:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Marquardt

Not sure where he gets the time to run this forum...

those are not theymos. theymos lives in wisconsin and is college student, full dox in blockchain. i promise you this is him, i research this many times because my eyes do not bleve it.

My eyes are bleeding when I read your atrocious writing. Learn to spell first Mr.Retarded
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271
Again, pretty sure Theymos isn't a government agent. If he is, its not at the scary level that sets up honeypots. He very well could be a city comptroller or something like that, I just don't know, but positions in the US Federal government usually require someone to be older than Theymos is. I actually don't disagree with some of the meaning behind what you are saying, although I'm 99.9% sure Bitcointalk isn't a deliberate honeypot setup by Theymos, it very well could be used as such by a 3rd party if not Theymos himself.

NEWSFLASH: The entire internet is a honeypot.

Yep. While I'd advise not doing anything illegal in the first place, if you are going to, posting evidence about it online is probably the worst thing you can do. Treat every site as if its a honeypot, and you will be fine. Encrypt your sensitive pms, don't say stupid things that could come back to haunt you, etc.

All good advice but you have idiots filming their crimes and posting them on YouTube. So, it'll fall on deaf ears and/or blind eyes.

I've found that most posters here fail to even think. DeathAndTaxes and GM are an exception to the rule tho...
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Again, pretty sure Theymos isn't a government agent. If he is, its not at the scary level that sets up honeypots. He very well could be a city comptroller or something like that, I just don't know, but positions in the US Federal government usually require someone to be older than Theymos is. I actually don't disagree with some of the meaning behind what you are saying, although I'm 99.9% sure Bitcointalk isn't a deliberate honeypot setup by Theymos, it very well could be used as such by a 3rd party if not Theymos himself.

Yep. While I'd advise not doing anything illegal in the first place, if you are going to, posting evidence about it online is probably the worst thing you can do. Treat every site as if its a honeypot, and you will be fine. Encrypt your sensitive pms, don't say stupid things that could come back to haunt you, etc.
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271

We should down grade to the Intranet then.
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Subject of this thread: theymos is a government agent | do not use this forum it is honeypot Have you forgotten/have not bothered to read?

A paper on the Craigslist shit I assumed you were alluding to & already mentioned. Rest assured that if Craigslist had a sub called "plot your murder & get your victims here," the people running Craigslist would be doing time Smiley
Does this help at all?

Uh, you are the one that began this, so I don't know where you get off accusing me of being off topic when you began this line of discussion. I am sure you know Better than Berkeley. Anyone else with a functional brain stem got the point, just please refrain from pretending like you know things, it confuses people who actually want to educate themselves. Also, way to avoid my question btw Smiley

Clearly you are ignorant and willfully wish to remain so in order to defend your failure of an argument. You have now had this explained to you by a forum member of 4 years and a moderator, but clearly you know best. In a battle of wits, I refuse to fight an unarmed man... so have fun arguing with yourself.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you think you know me.. Think again
OP: That's not me.

Another hacked / modified account... was the DB even checked?

Cøbra's account was not hacked/modified. As far as I can tell, there were no modifications to the database.

i said that in another post theymos, the smf is nice but has a lot of loopholes, they practically added new ranks and new modification they do not need to do that only in the database, they can just use the admin credentials and give a lot of accounts new names or new ranks and it will go through without any problem.

i ran an smf few months ago i know the stuffs about it. and its very easy to do.

the only thing you can do is find the modified accounts one by one or give incentives to people to make them look for them and report that to you so that you can make the necessary arrangements to default it.

what they also could have done is change the date of last log in, doesnt need to have the database for that. simple modification in the clock will do.
vip
Activity: 448
Merit: 252

Thank you for replying but color me suspicious.
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032

Cøbra's account was not hacked/modified. As far as I can tell, there were no modifications to the database.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
Some of you really have an unhealthy obsession with theymos and this forum.
Activity: 123
Merit: 474
Some of you really have an unhealthy obsession with theymos and this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Watching this place burn is kind of sweet.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

This is hilarious, I've been saying since last year that Theymos has to be a fed.  Haha, I hope he doesn't get fired over this.

You shouldn't have shadow banned me on Reddit Theymos.  See what happens?  lol
Pages:
Jump to: