Pages:
Author

Topic: Things you should know before investing in bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
My advice for starters is if you are not super professional in trading or stuff, a stable job is required to deal with inconsistent income from cryptocurrency, also crypto mpved insanely fast which require consistent monitoring, you might need to always either stop losses or have yourself ready to react swiftly

People who want to invest in bitcoin must have all the knowledge, patience, trust and strategy in order to deal with it. They should also know that bitcoin investments involves a high-risk. Bitcoin value fluctuates aggressively. A crypto users will be experiencing so much price pump and dump.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
I personally am not in favor of promoting bitcoin as an investment. Every time I've talked with my friends about the importance of bitcoin, I've done it with the purpose of expanding their ideas about the future of money, and how we can integrate into modernity through its use. But for those who still see cryptocurrencies as an investment instrument, they should look closely at what has happened in the market recently before risking their money.
 Grin Grin
I'm done and I already stopped explaining it to my friends because of the crab mentality that some of them possess. And now they are the ones who are approaching at me to learn about the advantage and privileges of owning a Bitcoin or an alternative cryptocurrency. Cheesy

There are lot of information that you should know before investing in bitcoin but most of them will be revealed during your involvement in here. Well basically some things to know are the price, situation, market and value. Those are just things that you should consider before getting involve in here.
Bitcoin is supposed to be a currency and not an asset but these days because of the hype and fomo Bitcoin became an investment medium and it is losing the main objective of this technology "to be used as a digital currency" to simplify our monetary and payment system and now it became a digital asset and a means of investment. I hope that Bitcoin will regain its true purpose in the future and not just an investment asset. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
My advice for starters is if you are not super professional in trading or stuff, a stable job is required to deal with inconsistent income from cryptocurrency, also crypto mpved insanely fast which require consistent monitoring, you might need to always either stop losses or have yourself ready to react swiftly
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency which is controlled by no central body but its users, hence its value is mostly derived from how users treat it (buy and sell) on the market. Before investing in Bitcoin, you must make sure to invest with money you can afford to lose just as with any other investment. Also, study the crypto market trend and seek counsel if it's your first time of investing.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Before going or getting involve into something, it is much better to have a knowledge or at less know even a little about it. Knowledge in bitcoin helps you a lot in making decisions and helps you commit less mistakes. As you know your money is involved in this so it is much better to learn it before investing to avoid loss.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Before you enter in crypto you need to understand what is bitcoin the bitcoin is cause of all if their is no bitcoin no eth alt coins etc. and before you investing in bitcoin research first and you need to accept that if you lose in crypto and also small your income is small if you need find a mentor to teach you how to investing it can help to you're not going to lose and cannot waste your money.
Activity: 392
I am agree that we should invest with money that we can afford to lose. Investing on cryptocurrency is very high risk and using our idle money is wise decision because its long term investment.

True,  for me it is much better to invest and leave it for a long term investment.  Remember that in investment there is always a risk so if you can afford to invest, be ready for anything because no matter how good are you in trading,  you can also get some losses.
Activity: 378
I am agree that we should invest with money that we can afford to lose. Investing on cryptocurrency is very high risk and using our idle money is wise decision because its long term investment.
Well the things we should know before investing in bitcoin is the value of it is unpredictable and off course people should know that the best time to buy is when the value of bitcoin will be very low on the market and the best time to sell it is when the value of it will be really high.
Activity: 251