Pages:
Author

Topic: Things you should know before investing in bitcoin - page 3. (Read 2691 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Knowing about the history is very important, who invented it and for what reasons, how it can be used, bought, saved.The only thing that's alarming about bitcoin is that the volatility, or the rate at which a certain product's value appreciates or depreciates over time is faster than any other currency, making it unable to become a currency which is what it was intended to be in the first place.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I concur with every one of the focuses you have specified in your post. These focuses are the fundamental understanding that one must have before he/she chooses to wander into this region. The same with all the other coins you plan to invest. And of course you should leanr something about trading and the market.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
Thanks for your information because i does't know about this
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
I am agree that we should invest with money that we can afford to lose. Investing on cryptocurrency is very high risk and using our idle money is wise decision because its long term investment.
Activity: 84
As a general rule, don't invest in anything you don't understand and don't invest all your savings so that whatever may happens, you can still have money left. In bitcoin, the things you should know before investing is how it works, choosing the right wallet and where to buy bitcoins to avoid being scam. Do your own research, read a lot and study more. Enriched yourself with enough knowledge then your good to go.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
The encrypted price volatility is very high, and I think the most important thing is not to borrow and invest money encrypted, which should be the most important.

Always remember too that when price is so volatile, the risk is also high. That's how it takes to invest in bitcoin where you must be willing to take the risk as the price may fall so deep from the original price when you invest on it. Hodling is also very essential when you are investing in bitcoin and it really takes a strong mind and heart to hold your bitcoin during crash.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
Before investing bitcoin, we should know about bitcoin, the cause and the bitcoin price increase, how to create bitcoin account, how to secure bitcoin account and how to translate bitcoin properly and correctly. If this we have mastered then there will be no doubt in us to invest bitcoin, and we will be patient in investing so that we gain profit through bitcoin investment.
Yes we should know that bitcoin is unstable and it's price may change in a short time and we can also loss a huge amount of profit on it if we don't have a patience to wait. I believe that we need to be ready for a different kinds of situation that we may face in bitcoin feild. I think bitcoin will become more amazing in the future.
Activity: 38
Before you are going to invest in bitcoin, you must have studied what is  cryptocurrency. Know the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin and how to transact bitcoin and other cyptos.There is always a risk in all types of investment and for us to lessen the risk we would need to abound it by know the right decision we could do as part of earning and having the time to used Bitcoin. It is better you have to know the price movement of bitcoin in order to determine the target when you should sell bitcoin and when you should buy bitcoin
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Before investing bitcoin, we should know about bitcoin, the cause and the bitcoin price increase, how to create bitcoin account, how to secure bitcoin account and how to translate bitcoin properly and correctly. If this we have mastered then there will be no doubt in us to invest bitcoin, and we will be patient in investing so that we gain profit through bitcoin investment.
Activity: 1
Many thanks for your helpful advices. Some people just know about Bitcoin's tip of the iceberg  then live in the cloud- cuckoo- land but forget that it of course has a lot of risk. That's why we should prepare the knowledge about Cryptocurrency in general and about Bitcoin in particular, as well as stay alert that we can lose money at any time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
As agree with this statement mate, it will helps to new comers here in cryptocurrency, yes we should be aware before investing into bitcoin because of its volitality price, as time goes on, prices have changing because of trades. So risky on it if you dont know about bitcoin.
Activity: 182
before you invest, there are a few things you should pay attention to. That is the authenticity of the investment, the legal basis used by the investment, the existing team within the investment organization, and so forth. In investing should be considered really so as not to happen things that are not desirable.

The important is make it wisely to the people who were able to convence you before we trust to invest. Know the people who is he or she or you can search that people it he or she is scam so that you will not get scammers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Things you should know before investing in bitcoin

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

Absolutely right befoe we engage in crypto currency we should and it is a must to read or do a research first of what will be the consequences of investing crypto. Invest with your own will and you are willing to take the risk .
Activity: 147
Invest at your own risk that's what you need to know. it is very risky to invest in cryptocurrency. In this field you must be courageous and have a determination to learn and to be successful in this field. You should know how to deal with your capital's losses through effective strategies. It does not include borrowing money to capitalize on the loss of investment. Debt is a big NO in investing.
Activity: 32
Bitcoin does not have a fixed price. It is better we have to know the price movement of bitcoin in order to determine the target when we should sell bitcoin and when we should buy bitcoin, other than that broad insight should we have such a factor that could affect the price of bitcoin to go down and become up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I still keep in my mind that one day bitcoin could be totally gone even I only feel that it only have a 1% chance that it could happen. It's a reminder to anyone to know what kind of market they are going to enter. Things happen very crazy and it could either benefit you or make you suffer.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
The encrypted price volatility is very high, and I think the most important thing is not to borrow and invest money encrypted, which should be the most important.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
Things you should know before investing in bitcoin

What everyone wants is to have a stable job and get good savings, the best option is to work the money to get more income for the future and thus have a better quality of life and what better to invest in bitcoin but before you should know certain things about This cryptocurrency.

it is not regulated: there is no entity that regulates and monitors this type of investment. So you should be aware that if you lose your money, nobody will answer

Bitcoin is a high-risk investment: people should know that the level of risk is very high, due to volatility and inability to predict its price. "

Do not get into debt to buy cryptocurrencies: this really should not be done with this or with another investment, if you are going to work your money with extra money you got.

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose: "it is recommended that you do not invest your savings in this currency; on the contrary, invest 1% of your assets, something that you are really willing to lose".

Use reliable pages: use safe sites to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.

I think you need to know that the market is currently in the bearish trend in the long term, so the trade is very difficult at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are continuous deep decline.

So at this point you should only invest in short-term bitcoin and should not invest long term, it will be very dangerous and risk will be very high.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
I personally am not in favor of promoting bitcoin as an investment. Every time I've talked with my friends about the importance of bitcoin, I've done it with the purpose of expanding their ideas about the future of money, and how we can integrate into modernity through its use. But for those who still see cryptocurrencies as an investment instrument, they should look closely at what has happened in the market recently before risking their money.
 Grin Grin
There are lot of information that you should know before investing in bitcoin but most of them will be revealed during your involvement in here. Well basically some things to know are the price, situation, market and value. Those are just things that you should consider before getting involve in here.

Agreed, apart from these basic i think experience they always say is the best teacher so you should start it slowly with small amounts as the seed of the investment while you properly learn on it and gather experience before you venture big time into it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I personally am not in favor of promoting bitcoin as an investment. Every time I've talked with my friends about the importance of bitcoin, I've done it with the purpose of expanding their ideas about the future of money, and how we can integrate into modernity through its use. But for those who still see cryptocurrencies as an investment instrument, they should look closely at what has happened in the market recently before risking their money.
 Grin ;D3

There are lot of things you need to know if you are entering cryptocurrency world. You have to search all about the possible scenarios that you can encounter when you engaged with bitcoin. You have to know what are the strategies that the masters do when they face some challenges in bitcoin. You have to know when to buy and sell your bitcoin.

Also you have to know all things about the bitcoin so that you can encourage other people to enter bitcoin. The more you know about it, the more confident you are in encouraging other people.
Pages:
Jump to: