Pages:
Author

Topic: Think before joining any campaign - page 14. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
August 01, 2020, 12:19:49 AM
without detailed research on any project, it can certainly affect the participants of the hadia campaign itself, much time is wasted, work done by the participants is not valued at all. therefore for now it is better to choose to join a platform that is already listed on the exchange because it is more certain if the token already has a trading volume in it

Sometimes I don't blame Bounty hunters for joining some kinda projects. Most of these kinda  projects have good  ideas in solving a particular gap seen in the world. But some of these project managers are just concern about the money they will generate and forget the idea of the project. I just think the moderators on this forum develop something that will help control the number of projects advertised here in terms of making a fool out of bounty hunters. If bounty projects are made to pay a specific range of money  for the services provided by bounty hunters, this will limit the kinda projects launched here.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
July 31, 2020, 10:21:34 PM
without detailed research on any project, it can certainly influence participants of the prize campaign itself, much time is wasted, work done by the participants is not valued at all. therefore for now it is better to choose to join a platform that is already listed on the exchange because it is more certain if the related token already has a trading volume in it
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
July 31, 2020, 07:48:13 PM
I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyazbi-network-multichain-system-100-mln-azbi-on-exchange-5243303

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here
Well not all bounty was legit just a little so you need to study first the project before joining so it would not be wasted on time and effort it was annoying if theres a lot of bounty that you see that it was not legit I hope someday there will be a filter here on bitcointalk for just only legit bounty can be posted.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 31, 2020, 06:38:56 PM
Since we are in fields we have a real responsibility to think the respective reminder before we go through the campaign because few scammers are good in making traps and besides they make a group of account to pretend people desire to join, So if once you belong to those group, they will really survive through your efforts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
July 31, 2020, 06:31:45 PM
Actually last two years 95% bounties are scam. Only 5% is legit. But there is one problem. 2% of legit bounties don't pay because some Managers scam hunters reward or the team of that project don't pay. Rest of the 3% pay & sometimes reward is low. So don't expect so much from bounty & always try to join that bounties which is legit.

It is funny to see people that wear gambling signature (signature that has funds escrowed most of the time and pays in bitcoin) give advices like doing research. Why dont you do research by yourself and pick something from Bounties (Altcoins) section. Make a proper research and you might get more than $40-90 per week in the end Smiley
I don't think that you will get 40-90$ week from altcoins bounty. Also, you didn't add the Rank. For Member rank it's impossible to get that kind of amount. Because there are lots of participants & the reward is very low.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
July 31, 2020, 05:30:55 PM
Really funny and suspect but some bounty hunters always do that without checking how real a bounty is while some always say let's keep doing whatever we see as it may turn lambo. But fact is, some scam tagged projects or neglected projects do turn out good so it's about luck in bounty.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 31, 2020, 04:23:28 PM
Everything is so simple and clumsy. They didn't even bother to make a quality signature for the subscription company. And the design was done in Paint, probably.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
July 31, 2020, 02:49:04 PM
It is funny to see people that wear gambling signature (signature that has funds escrowed most of the time and pays in bitcoin) give advices like doing research. Why dont you do research by yourself and pick something from Bounties (Altcoins) section. Make a proper research and you might get more than $40-90 per week in the end Smiley
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
July 31, 2020, 02:38:31 PM
In fact, some new people participate in the project without realizing it, but it really feels like killing their time. But it is much easier for old hunters to keep themselves away from a fake project. I can tell from suggestion not to participate in any bounty without IEO at this time also IEO of good exchange.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 31, 2020, 02:29:23 PM
Don't wait your time, bounty hunters don't like listening to advice, they will continue to promote scam project that's been bursted already, after ibid project was exposed some bounty hunters still keeps promoting.
Those bounty hunters who value their time follow the forum section where posts messages exposing Scam projects. And those who continue to participate probably automated the process and do not go into details until the end of the bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 31, 2020, 01:50:09 PM
Of course any bounty project should be researched before joining the campaign cause, their roadmap, the project team, should check whether the project is realistic; Otherwise you may be deceived. The AZBI project has already provided tokens as a reward to their bounty hunters, but I do not know the exact details of their announcement on the exchange.

It lessen the risk of not being paid if you do your research, every participants or those who are looking for bounty jobs
needs to pay attention to this,  It will gives them opportunities to pick the right project once they've done doing their research, it's hard to select since there are lots of options and you need to really make an efforts to make sure that you'll pick the right and paying one for you.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 31, 2020, 01:46:31 PM
ive seen so many people join and waste their time on this bounty project, here is my advice before you joining a bounty campaign, please avoid to  join bounty campaign that managed by their own team because most of project that didnt pay or extend the bounty duration is mostly bounty that managed by themself, try take a look bounty campaign that paid trusted member on this forum because atlease we can gauranted that token will distribute to our wallet safely.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
July 31, 2020, 01:43:04 PM
Of course any bounty project should be researched before joining the campaign cause, their roadmap, the project team, should check whether the project is realistic; Otherwise you may be deceived. The AZBI project has already provided tokens as a reward to their bounty hunters, but I do not know the exact details of their announcement on the exchange.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
July 31, 2020, 11:19:27 AM
Understanding the project is something that must be done so that you can be in a good or worth it project, both as an investor and a bounty hunter. Take the time to look at detailed information and ensure the correctness of the information contained in the project. There are several reputable bounty managers for projects that have been registered with exchangers, it can be easier for bounty hunters.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
July 31, 2020, 10:57:01 AM
This was a very easy spot for you.
I would not even bother to look at those exchnages becasue i know that these exchnages are complete garbage.

But in general even if you do your DD and project seems legit, often it is not enough and it stil ends up being scam.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
July 31, 2020, 10:54:44 AM
Always trust your intuition when joining bounty. If you feel something doubtful about the campaign, then maybe there is something wrong about it. You must do some research before joining a bounty campaign so that you will not waste your effort doing bounty tasks.
intuition also doesn't always work, I've joined a lot of bounties but also lots of vain and disappointing,
but I learned because of that, following a good bounty is because of a good bounty manager
Activity: 742
July 31, 2020, 10:49:39 AM
Well, there is a lot to consider in joining a campaign and selecting a good campaign.. nowadays its difficult to find a good campaign that worth the effort and time spent on that project.sme campaigns also deceiving bounty hunters..so you have to think twice before joining
Activity: 854
July 31, 2020, 10:05:08 AM
Always trust your intuition when joining bounty. If you feel something doubtful about the campaign, then maybe there is something wrong about it. You must do some research before joining a bounty campaign so that you will not waste your effort doing bounty tasks.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
July 31, 2020, 09:25:09 AM
Alot of people join bounty campaign regardless of red flags, doing a research are not a thing for them, i think this apply to most people in this website. cryptoaddictchie is doing gods work in this forum for providing campaigns that are not scam and have a potential, hunters can just check his list and join one without doing any research.
Activity: 421
Merit: 47
July 31, 2020, 09:00:39 AM
I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyazbi-network-multichain-system-100-mln-azbi-on-exchange-5243303

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here

Instead of thinking before joining campaigns, i will suggest you do your research rightly. Why do i say so? Using Azbi bounty as a case study; their information was indeed flawed and it was later resolved; the bounty ended well; with azbi network eventually listing on idex exchange and doing well. Bounty hunting is all about doing your research, getting necessary details and be sure it will pay you in $.
Pages:
Jump to: