Pages:
Author

Topic: Think before joining any campaign - page 12. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 100
August 07, 2020, 06:20:28 AM
Uniswap is an Dex exchange, so any project can be listed there easily and costs nothing. I have also seen this project before and they have nothing too special, they will surely fail and so never waste time with it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
August 07, 2020, 03:07:21 AM
The project will surely fail if they have plan to raise fund or sell tokens on uniswap, anyways anything is possible but the chances of success is very low that's why I will never promote such project, quality projects will never plan to use uniswap exchange for fund raising
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
August 07, 2020, 02:29:55 AM
You shouldn't judge a project because they plan to list on a decentralized exchange and they aren't on there yet, this isn't like those exchanges that use binance or kucoin name to attract investors and bounty hunters, it cost nothing to list on uniswap exchange
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 07, 2020, 02:11:47 AM
I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyazbi-network-multichain-system-100-mln-azbi-on-exchange-5243303

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here
If the only reason why you don't promote this project is because they used uniswap name then you are wrong because it cost nothing to list on uniswap, it's a dex and anyone can list AZBI token on the exchange, not having a good volume on the second exchange is a better point
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
August 07, 2020, 02:09:03 AM
Lack of good research still affects many bounty hunters today, they find any available bounty project to promote without proper diggings, there are few scam bounty projects on this forum that's been tagged as scam but bounty hunters still continue to promote, warning them is a waste of your time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 06, 2020, 07:40:45 PM
most bounty hunters think long before joining bounty, I personally before joining the bounty always see in detail if you join without seeing the quality of the bounty, then your work will be useless just like that
Experience will make you better at deciding which bounty campaign you should join. Not all altcoin project that are advertised on forum through various type of campaign will end successfully, most of them will end up in the trash even when token or coin have been distributed. Many obstacles faced by bounty hunter so far, they get paid far from the word worthy to be accepted and also they are faced with KYC which so far cant be considered safe to send to the altcoin project. However, not all altcoin project will end in failure, despite a small percentage.
By our hard research, suppose we joined a good campaign without a low budget campaign. Then these projects also change the allocation after finishing the campaign. Very good bounty but bounty allocation is also very low. Now these projects are more available. Actually I don't like those campaigns, which change allocation if hunters are low. Failed projects also even change the allocation.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
August 06, 2020, 06:34:53 PM
Thank God you took a wise decision by checking first before rushing to join their bounty program. Many projects are like this, I hope all other hunters learn from this and stop wasting time hunting for scam projects.
Conducting a research before joining a campaign is important. If you already experience to participate in a campaign and turn out to be scam then you should be wiser now to not repeat the past experiences. Check first how legit and good the project is before joining to avoid wasting your time promoting a shit project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 06, 2020, 06:28:23 PM
Thank God you took a wise decision by checking first before rushing to join their bounty program. Many projects are like this, I hope all other hunters learn from this and stop wasting time hunting for scam projects.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 03, 2020, 02:53:21 PM
Just the opposite, there is a need for this. If the administration of the forum tightened the rules in relation to bounty hunters advertising Scam projects then the hunters themselves would have a more thorough approach to the choice. And at the moment it remains only to admonish colleagues))
As a bounty hunter, we always have to put extra efforts from our side to accomplish the goal by selecting wise projects by doing research on it to analyze it. If every bounty hunter act like this then wouldn't have to suffer from the bad bounty campaigns.
But what about projects that are not scams but failed to succeed, even when taking into account all the prospects of the idea. In this case, the analysis of the project would not guarantee the absence of negative emotions at the end of it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 16
August 03, 2020, 12:52:30 PM
I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyazbi-network-multichain-system-100-mln-azbi-on-exchange-5243303

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

You are totally correct and your a great. I have completed the whole bounty and also got payment. But it is a matter of sorrow that I couldn't sell the the token. The cause you have already mentioned. It is just a bad token. There has no value of the token. I have just wasted my time. I also want to say that everyone should think before joining any campaign.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
August 03, 2020, 12:34:51 PM
That's why you have to check before you join any campaign. If you checked it before you could have found it is not listed on those exchanges.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 03, 2020, 09:19:10 AM
most bounty hunters think long before joining bounty, I personally before joining the bounty always see in detail if you join without seeing the quality of the bounty, then your work will be useless just like that
For old players it is like that, but for new players who have just joined the bounty it is clear that it must be helped, because not all bounties can also produce, many cases of scam projects and make this work useless
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 03, 2020, 08:34:25 AM

You made a very good decision checking out to verify the information about the project before making your decision. So please many projects have deceived bounty hunters with promises and information that are not true. I personally need to be careful about my choice of bounty projects, and make my research
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150
August 02, 2020, 02:33:23 PM
Experience will make you better at deciding which bounty campaign you should join. Not all altcoin project that are advertised on forum through various type of campaign will end successfully, most of them will end up in the trash even when token or coin have been distributed. Many obstacles faced by bounty hunter so far, they get paid far from the word worthy to be accepted and also they are faced with KYC which so far cant be considered safe to send to the altcoin project. However, not all altcoin project will end in failure, despite a small percentage.
Activity: 138
August 02, 2020, 02:22:19 PM
They must have been delisted after low volume/inactive/abandoned project as many exchanges use those criteria to delist coin on their exchange. Never take anything claim by dev without a double-check. Something simple like this could cost you a fortune.
Activity: 588
August 02, 2020, 01:15:47 PM
I wish every hunter out there, will always do their own bit and research about a project before joining their campaigns and with that saves one the stress of promoting a scam project and working in vain
There is no need to warn everyone about this, because they will definitely do it, because no hunter wants time to be wasted on a project, so there is no need to expect this from every hunter, because besides it does not benefit you personally, and they also don't want to lose in time.
Just the opposite, there is a need for this. If the administration of the forum tightened the rules in relation to bounty hunters advertising Scam projects then the hunters themselves would have a more thorough approach to the choice. And at the moment it remains only to admonish colleagues))
As a bounty hunter, we always have to put extra efforts from our side to accomplish the goal by selecting wise projects by doing research on it to analyze it. If every bounty hunter act like this then wouldn't have to suffer from the bad bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 02, 2020, 01:03:39 PM
I wish every hunter out there, will always do their own bit and research about a project before joining their campaigns and with that saves one the stress of promoting a scam project and working in vain
There is no need to warn everyone about this, because they will definitely do it, because no hunter wants time to be wasted on a project, so there is no need to expect this from every hunter, because besides it does not benefit you personally, and they also don't want to lose in time.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
August 02, 2020, 12:38:10 PM
There are more scam projects in bounty sections than mere new projects looking for funds for development, it's easy to build projects through eth smart contract and any shitcoin can be build, bounty hunters need to do good research not just any research, do deep research and you will chose better projects
Hmmm, new members have less skill in retaining and researching so they participate in all the bountie. The scam scheme shows a lot of fun greed so it is very easy for everyone to believe. Their bounty reward is tempting but i wonder how they can give so much capital to hunters..
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
August 02, 2020, 07:05:22 AM
There are more scam projects in bounty sections than mere new projects looking for funds for development, it's easy to build projects through eth smart contract and any shitcoin can be build, bounty hunters need to do good research not just any research, do deep research and you will chose better projects
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
August 02, 2020, 06:37:07 AM
It's really a pity for you that you didn't catch a good bounty even after research. also think now is just a waste of time so do new research and try to participate in a better bounty. They were a sleeping project to be the source and i refrained from this project because i did research but they had no direction.
Pages:
Jump to: