Pages:
Author

Topic: Think before joining any campaign - page 18. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 3
June 07, 2020, 12:37:01 AM
The AZBI project has ended, even in the spreadsheet, the number of tokens has been calculated for participants. my advice before joining the project make sure that the real project product and the project tokens already have their own Exchange.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
June 07, 2020, 12:32:03 AM
We must investigate first before joining to any bounty campaign,or else all your hard work, efforts and time will be worthless. It's just like working without pay.
But sometimes you can't even tell if it's real or failed.
Investigating and doing research will definitely help you limit scam campaigns, but it won't get you bounty money. Most current bounty are delaying token distribution and are not listed in exchanges. When participating in bounty, we need a little luck to be able to find successful campaigns in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
June 07, 2020, 12:23:30 AM
We must investigate first before joining to any bounty campaign,or else all your hard work, efforts and time will be worthless. It's just like working without pay.
But sometimes you can't even tell if it's real or failed.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 30, 2020, 03:34:57 AM
Many time I miss worth bounty campaign project have good price after listing on exchange market like HEX and other campaign, just bookmark on my browser than I forget for joining as signature campaign or blog campaign, but always get and joined with bad bounty campaign like GEOMA DAO without good result until one months after bounty ended still not have progress when listing on exchange market.

Do you think that a successful project means listing on the exchange so you sell what you got from bounty? Maybe they wait for some good offer to get listed, maybe they wait for some good exchange. There can be more than one reason why they are waiting, did you ask them about reasons for hold?
I missed some good bounties too, we can do nothing about that, we can just hope that we will have more luck in the future.
Activity: 431
Merit: 108
May 30, 2020, 02:33:32 AM
I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyazbi-network-multichain-system-100-mln-azbi-on-exchange-5243303

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here

Actually, I don't think there are too many bounty anymore and more precisely there is no chance to get a return. Now I think we should all try to make money by investing in the right projects.
There are many good bounty campaign manage by bounty detective, Try to join their group there are legit bounty campaign they posted which is mostly paying.They always make sure the project they propose is legit.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
May 29, 2020, 11:15:20 PM
Many time I miss worth bounty campaign project have good price after listing on exchange market like HEX and other campaign, just bookmark on my browser than I forget for joining as signature campaign or blog campaign, but always get and joined with bad bounty campaign like GEOMA DAO without good result until one months after bounty ended still not have progress when listing on exchange market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 29, 2020, 10:56:44 PM
I've joined some kinds of like that too, but I always do a research sometimes when it comes to bounty campaigns, but I always join a campaign when a trusted person recommends it.

Exactly, most of the companies are failing even though we research the companies, even some time reputable manager is facing the failure issues. Finding a good bounty always needs to have lots of luck because some companies are managing to develop whatever they mentioned in the roadmap.

Undoubtedly, luck have a place in here. Researching into the project and the reputation of the bounty manager is good but sometimes luck have to take its course. Sometimes some projects fail not because they were scam but because of poor team work or unsuccessful ICO or IEO. This is why it is good to research and leave the rest to luck.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
May 29, 2020, 04:44:29 AM
Not just think but read their whitepaper and study if the project is good although sometimes even you study their project at the end it is still failed. I experienced joining campaigns of ten different projects but only one become successful and paid bounty hunters. Joining a campaign is just a luck.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 29, 2020, 03:28:28 AM
It is always a good practice to check every bounty one wants to join to ensure you won't end up wasting your time. And just like someone investing in a project thus carrying out his due diligence, same can be done for bounties, studying the project and asking questions, because it will be hurtful promoting a bounty that ends up in a bad way which could have been prevented if only some questions were asked. Also, although some bounties can seem legit but at the end betraying the trust had on them, but first let's try our best to study the project first before participating.
Activity: 798
May 29, 2020, 02:31:47 AM
I haven't used Uniswap before now but you should check if they're listed with their smart contract address and not the tokens ticker. About the low volume in second exchange, that's not a good reason to rule off a campaign. Some legit projects have  very low trading volume from time to time. Kindly consider other things such as team information, and project credibility before joining the Campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
May 29, 2020, 02:06:42 AM
I don't like projects that lies about listing on exchanges that haven't signed any contract with the project yet, it's a very misleading scheme, untrustworthy, I can't advice anyone to join projects that use exchanges name to create awareness, it's wrong
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
May 29, 2020, 02:01:17 AM
Joining campaigns hosted by renowned bounty managers is not 100% guarantee of the success of the bounty or the project. Remember that most of these bounty managers are just in for their payment and once that comes, will host any project that comes their way without giving it any proper checks. The responsibility is up to the bounty participants to do their due diligence.
Maybe this is true, but these managers have reputations to fulfill. I agree that if you joined a campaign, then you should be responsible for the researching whether it is legit or scam. But one thing is for sure, some campaigns handled by trusted managers here like arteezy, Julerz12 and bubblealex are probably good campaigns. Of course payment is a different thing but you do realize that they also wanted to work with legit ones since chances are they paid also with those tokens. Who would want to handle a scam one and your are getting paid as well with those tokens.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
May 29, 2020, 01:23:23 AM
Well, that kind of campaign is inevitable and should be more keen eyes before joining so that efforts will not be wasted. I would like to suggest good bounty managers before joining campaign because they verify the team legitimacy before they conduct bounty program. Bounty Detective is the one i could recommend, they handling good bounties now and they verify team first before agreeing to conduct the bounty program. They also having an escrow bounty payments for assurance to all participants and that's the real deal.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
May 29, 2020, 12:35:34 AM
I've joined some kinds of like that too, but I always do a research sometimes when it comes to bounty campaigns, but I always join a campaign when a trusted person recommends it.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
May 28, 2020, 11:14:03 PM
I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyazbi-network-multichain-system-100-mln-azbi-on-exchange-5243303

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here

There are a lot of projects arise on this industry, where most of them are just telling a lies to the most people here in the forum.
So, We as a bounty hunter need to be wise in choosing the right bounty section here as well. In fact, I joined at Azbi also before but just like
what you just said, We almost have the same discovered about them. So, I decided not to apply to this one too.
Activity: 714
May 28, 2020, 11:13:50 PM
If we cant do technical research on projects to find out if it's legit or not, we need to check for the bounty manager who is driving the bounty. There will be more chances that you will not waste your efforts and will get paid. Ulum, Bublex and bounty detective are few good examples.
Joining campaigns hosted by renowned bounty managers is not 100% guarantee of the success of the bounty or the project. Remember that most of these bounty managers are just in for their payment and once that comes, will host any project that comes their way without giving it any proper checks. The responsibility is up to the bounty participants to do their due diligence.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
May 28, 2020, 10:57:40 PM
I am glad you did a very good job by doing your own research before joining the bounty campaign because nowadays many new bounty hunters have been becoming the target of this kind of project. They can join the campaign without researching it, so it's been really important to take some time and make your own research to stay away from fake projects.
I know a few bounty hunters like that, they take part in all the campaigns in this forum with their social accounts. It took them a lot of time, but in the end they didn't get too much from those campaigns. It is obvious that research needs to be done before joining to avoid wasting time with bullshit campaigns in this market.
In any bounty campaign, there is a risk, and you can lose a lot of time if the project keeps you waiting too long. Out of the ten projects I've been in recently, only three have helped me to make money in this market, and the risk is huge when you join.

Of course, if not patient enough, surely many hunters will feel very bored, and the best solution is to find a better new job.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
May 28, 2020, 10:16:34 PM
That is one example so we must be more careful in determining the project so that we do not work in vain. spending a little time doing research is a bounty hunter's obligation
Activity: 1316
Merit: 253
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 24, 2020, 01:50:54 PM
I am glad you did a very good job by doing your own research before joining the bounty campaign because nowadays many new bounty hunters have been becoming the target of this kind of project. They can join the campaign without researching it, so it's been really important to take some time and make your own research to stay away from fake projects.
I know a few bounty hunters like that, they take part in all the campaigns in this forum with their social accounts. It took them a lot of time, but in the end they didn't get too much from those campaigns. It is obvious that research needs to be done before joining to avoid wasting time with bullshit campaigns in this market.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
May 24, 2020, 01:45:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: