Pages:
Author

Topic: Think before joining any campaign - page 21. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
May 14, 2020, 01:24:16 AM
Projects nowadays will do anything just to gather more bounty hunters to promote their suspicious project,

That's why it is important to check every detail of the project, just like this, they stated that they are listed in the exchange, but it is just a lie. Who knows what other lies they are hiding just to make the project looks like a legit project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 14, 2020, 12:53:56 AM
To check the credibility of the project, we should consider their partners and the financial institutions that have invested in them. For projects that do not have formal partners or are not pre-invested, it will be a big risk to join. And for projects that are confirmed for listing on exchanges, we should look to the exchange's telegram channel to ask about future listings. The team will have information and they will notify you of the truth. That's how I check projects.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 14, 2020, 12:44:10 AM
If you a read a thread on bounty saying that they give millions worth of tokens and that they have already deal with a big exchange to list their token after the ico , tread carefully.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 13, 2020, 11:49:12 PM
If the token listed on new exchange, that doesn't mean we can sell the token immediately after the token distributed.
Unless they listed on popular exchanges, we won't be able to get some liquidity. It is same as they have not listed on exchange yet, better to avoid this kind of bounty.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
May 13, 2020, 01:37:40 PM
Once a project begins with lies,then it's really worth investigating, hunters have reall spent time promoting fake projects or sometimes projects that wouldn't pay, but in all, it's very important to do your research on any bounty project you want to do, research helps a lot.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 13, 2020, 11:42:15 AM
Why would they make up such a lie when it is very easy to find out! Or probably they are planning to launch the ieo on that exchange, if they lie about being in an exchange and they are not, it means that project has a question mark and it should be put under a strict observation before joining any of there campaign,
They should quickly address the concern about this exchange listing if they are sincere.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
May 13, 2020, 11:10:53 AM
AZBI is indeed not safe, I raised this on their telegram bounty channel and they don't bother to reply, I even PM the bounty manager but my question was ignored.. this shows what the project is all about
This is very good sign that the project team is not being serious about their commitment. I always check their telegram if they are active in the group, answering correctly every questions of the participants. Its very important to check and pay atention to every details of the project. Project team seems that being edited and put unrealistic description of them. The content of their Whitepaper is very important you should always pay atention to it. Its really bad that most of crypto projects nowadays are scam.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 13, 2020, 10:52:44 AM
After checking properly, i can say AZBI Network is totally fake & scam project. I've found that their white sheet is copy paste from other project. Don't waste your time promoting AZBI Network. Leave them immediately
many projects carry out such problems. but sometimes some problems are more difficult for us to identify that the project is a scam. we can find out after the project is finished and not pay and stop their project after getting money from several investors.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
May 13, 2020, 10:49:15 AM
After checking properly, i can say AZBI Network is totally fake & scam project. I've found that their white sheet is copy paste from other project. Don't waste your time promoting AZBI Network. Leave them immediately
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
May 12, 2020, 12:28:04 PM
I think, it's not easy to judgment  any project who will be successful in future, but we should be choose new compaign read thouroly,as white paper,team manager & how much investment in the  projects.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 12, 2020, 10:34:32 AM
Before joining any campaigns, we must check first all the information regarding this campaign so we will not end up wasting our time to this. At least at your case, you discover that it was not good campaign before you truly waste your time to it and of course you helped others by giving them a warning that campaign is not good by creating this thread. Still lucky enough.
It's hard for you to check and find a good campaign. There used to be a lot of good reviews, but they were scammer in this market. Do not waste time with research, just participate in the bounty of the projects already listed at the exchange. Most likely you will get money from them
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 12, 2020, 10:24:09 AM
Before joining any campaigns, we must check first all the information regarding this campaign so we will not end up wasting our time to this. At least at your case, you discover that it was not good campaign before you truly waste your time to it and of course you helped others by giving them a warning that campaign is not good by creating this thread. Still lucky enough.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
May 12, 2020, 08:11:16 AM
They kinda use this kind of idea because there are more participants who jump to join the campaign if they see the tokens are already listed in any of the exchanges out there. little they know the promised price is not really existing or it's just some bait to let them promote those scam projects. more campaign like this is emerging lately so bounty participants should have their proper research before they promote the project of their choice or else they may end up promoting a scam project which will lead to taking innocent investors money and mostly after they gather enough money with those innocent investors, they just disappear with no trace.
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
May 12, 2020, 07:42:14 AM
For me, thinking does not apply the correct tune to this issue.
Just term it, do your own research before joining any bounties.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
May 12, 2020, 07:22:23 AM
AZBI is indeed not safe, I raised this on their telegram bounty channel and they don't bother to reply, I even PM the bounty manager but my question was ignored.. this shows what the project is all about
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
May 12, 2020, 05:13:03 AM
This thing always happens to the bounty Hunters. That's the reason we need to take actions to avoid such kind of the project. Use parallelism aap to check their white paper and team members to identify they are real or fake one. Currently many projects are following this theory but eventually they gonna end up by getting caught. Nowadays everyone make those own research towards the project to make an investment or to be part of it's bounty campgain.
That's not enough even though they are all real it could be a scam or a failure, we have to research more about the project.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
May 12, 2020, 04:27:19 AM
This thing always happens to the bounty Hunters. That's the reason we need to take actions to avoid such kind of the project. Use parallelism aap to check their white paper and team members to identify they are real or fake one. Currently many projects are following this theory but eventually they gonna end up by getting caught. Nowadays everyone make those own research towards the project to make an investment or to be part of it's bounty campgain.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 09, 2020, 04:38:33 AM
many projects such as AZBI network announced the listing on the famous exchange example kraken, coinbene it and this is all just a trap to get the investor and collect a lot of money they try to cheat by creating projects that fool the bounty and investors to make money, advertise free AZBI network  is a scam.
Why do you believe their such promises that without any reliable sources? you should be must to check their announcement authenticity by exchanges authorities or anyhow. It’s a way of marketing to attract all of investors. Without exchange listing agreement there're no way to trust anything. I don’t think will list those exchanges.                     
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 05, 2020, 12:44:01 AM
Of course, we need to do a lot of research before we want to participate in bounty, because currently there are many bounty is shit and we will waste time with it if we participate and do not learn. Constantly updating the new bounty and analyzing it, that's the way I have been doing it for the past time
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
May 04, 2020, 07:58:35 PM
Thank you for giving us a hint regarding this project. I almost joined this bounty until I saw your post.. Much time and efforts again will be worthless if I did joined AZBI. Digging information about the project is really important before joining. And yes correct some bounties already putting that they are in listing in exchanges after campaign to attract more hunters. But in the end they are not.. Just need to look in all authenticity of the projects before joining..
Pages:
Jump to: