Pages:
Author

Topic: Think before joining any campaign - page 25. (Read 4600 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
May 02, 2020, 05:12:46 PM
A big issue we are facing on bounty and we can't help out.any projects do it just to entice users to participate
 Many have used that medium to have a successful bounty which may end of not paying hunters or pay without listing on any exchange. The best thing is to ensure you promote good bounties and also understand some do it to get in investors whole some just for no wicked reasons. Let's just be careful.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 250
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 02, 2020, 02:19:12 PM
I think you have done good research and can avoid projects like that. but in reality not all prize hunters can do that, I see that the project has caught the attention of prize hunters and even many have joined the signature. I am a little confused why there are still many people who promote suspicious projects and on one hand it seems clear that many users have marked the project as a Fraud project.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
May 02, 2020, 02:16:18 PM
There are many types of camping in the current cryptocurrency market. Before joining those campaign, you can join any campaign by knowing a little bit about camping and knowing about their mission and vision and getting to know their market value and their future destiny. I think these camping before joining If we need to know everything about foreign camping well then we can know about very good market or camping.
Activity: 586
Merit: 1
May 02, 2020, 01:52:46 PM
People must look before they leap, jumping into campaigns without proper check is disastrous especially for the people that want to invest in that particular project, I must find out about them, get to the exchange they said has their presence and check, even if you want to enter for bounty hunting, you should research too to avoid wasting your time and energy with your Internet to promote unfruitful projects.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
May 02, 2020, 01:35:25 PM
I don't think it's our obligation to find a solution when the price of a coin goes down. That is the duty of the owner of the coin itself, whether he can provide alternatives or other policies when a coin they have becomes down.
You are right, we don't need to look for solutions to make the price of a project go up, but if you participate in the project either you have their tokens or take part in the bounty campaign they are running in, it feels bizarre and unnatural if you don't participate in developing the project You also participate there.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
May 02, 2020, 01:09:11 PM
That is important to analyze first. We can know that a project that we will promote whether it has clear objectives and has a mature plan for the future. For now, I prefer to follow the bounty at least it has been listed on the exchange, the goal is to avoid promoting unclear projects or even tend to fraud.
well, I totally agree with what you say because at the moment there are a lot of bounty campaigns that do scam and only bounty campaigns that have been registered at the exchange place which in my opinion have good value and are suitable to participate in the program.
You are right, but unfortunately, those new coins listed on the exchange are also very easy to experience a decline. many campaigns now do not provide appropriate payments for participants. even though the initial price looks big, but when the distribution is for bounty participants the price will look bad.
I don't think it's our obligation to find a solution when the price of a coin goes down. That is the duty of the owner of the coin itself, whether he can provide alternatives or other policies when a coin they have becomes down.
Activity: 728
May 02, 2020, 12:43:10 PM
You are right, indeed, joining any bounty campaign should be careful and meticulous to evaluate the project. Otherwise, it will just be a waste of your time.
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
May 02, 2020, 12:36:32 PM
There are a lot of projects in the world today in that cryptocurrency but before we do that we have to understand the projects very well and look at their future plans, look at their websites and they have a good idea about what their future plans are. Wants to do and how many are running ICO price here pre ico will have a better idea about running them, so I think the good thing about camping is that before any of the camping because I feel like I know you hear.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
May 02, 2020, 11:42:36 AM
Right, before joining the bounty campaign, we first examine the campaign. both as a bounty hunter and as an investor. because if you don't check it, then you will experience a loss in terms of money and time. therefore we must be careful and analysis of the bounty campaign before joining.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 02, 2020, 11:33:12 AM
We must do some research before deciding to join the campaign, no matter who is the bounty manager. Don't waste our time to promote scams project, it's much better we get a little result but its legit. Beware for the project that requires KYC to participate.
Yes, and I totally agree with what you say, because it is very illogical to give KYC data for reward that is not as much as for tokens that are worth nothing, I personally value KYC data more than tokens that are not valuable in the market.
KYC doesn't matter at all if you are giving it to the right person. The most important thing is that we not get fooled by this KYC, having a project, giving the support but just meant helpless at all.

Yeah, Rubick99 is right. It doesn't matter whos running/handling the campaign but the most important is how the manager seems to be reliable and gives assurance to the participants. We all been thinking that reputable BM runs only legit (and maybe they are) but could something we think also how this project means anything to the community.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
May 02, 2020, 10:59:21 AM
We must do some research before deciding to join the campaign, no matter who is the bounty manager. Don't waste our time to promote scams project, it's much better we get a little result but its legit. Beware for the project that requires KYC to participate.
Yes, and I totally agree with what you say, because it is very illogical to give KYC data for reward that is not as much as for tokens that are worth nothing, I personally value KYC data more than tokens that are not valuable in the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
May 02, 2020, 10:43:47 AM
But I still believe that bounty manager like Yahoo and Hhampuz will never promoting the scam project. At least before they decide to launch a bounty campaign they analyst first. As far as I know I never found if there is a project which reported as scam project some bounties, I never see it until now. But it is just a reward issue more than that just team's project who will make you get a lot of profit or not.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 02, 2020, 10:37:07 AM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
May 02, 2020, 10:14:27 AM
That is important to analyze first. We can know that a project that we will promote whether it has clear objectives and has a mature plan for the future. For now, I prefer to follow the bounty at least it has been listed on the exchange, the goal is to avoid promoting unclear projects or even tend to fraud.
Thats true we need to analyze the project and look for factors that can lead us to know if the it is legit. Its hard to find out in the end that we end up in a not worthy project thus to prevent this from happening we need to exert an effort and dont trust easily.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 02, 2020, 09:33:23 AM
well, I totally agree with what you say because at the moment there are a lot of bounty campaigns that do scam and only bounty campaigns that have been registered at the exchange place which in my opinion have good value and are suitable to participate in the program.
You are right, but unfortunately, those new coins listed on the exchange are also very easy to experience a decline. many campaigns now do not provide appropriate payments for participants. even though the initial price looks big, but when the distribution is for bounty participants the price will look bad.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
May 02, 2020, 09:27:36 AM
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
May 02, 2020, 09:25:41 AM
After the campaign is over and you get your tokens or coins just be prepared for a long term hold because you won't be able to sell the coins or token, so help you GOD, you will be stuck with those tokens in your wallet forever, I challenge the team about listing on uniswap they are ignoring my questions, that's red flag people
I've seen so many young projects attract wide audience, they're posting updates and then they're like "oh-oh there are no exchanges who wills to list us... please followers siege the X exchanges' support"
so they are sitting there and waiting followers to bring exchange's attention to a certain coin/project (because those people already put effort to participate in airdrop or whatever, so are interested in getting their coins/value)
Activity: 789
May 02, 2020, 09:20:28 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 02, 2020, 08:39:26 AM
After the campaign is over and you get your tokens or coins just be prepared for a long term hold because you won't be able to sell the coins or token, so help you GOD, you will be stuck with those tokens in your wallet forever, I challenge the team about listing on uniswap they are ignoring my questions, that's red flag people
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 02, 2020, 08:29:16 AM
all of that must be done by everyone if want to join a campaign, I personally if want to join the campaign must be thoroughly thorough and see how the prospects of the project going forward if everything looks good directly join it campaign
Pages:
Jump to: