Pages:
Author

Topic: Think before joining any campaign - page 3. (Read 4599 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
October 18, 2020, 10:58:30 PM
thinking before joining a bounty is indeed necessary to get maximum results, but there are some projects that don't seem promising but after the development of the project goes well the project is seen by many people
an example is the OGN project where I first saw and analyzed it. OGN is not a special project but I was wrong because many have become millionaires from the OGN bounty
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
October 18, 2020, 02:22:25 PM
I highly agree on what you've said here @OP

This is exactly what I've been doing so far. However, despite that I am careful enough in joining any campaign, there are no guarantees that they're actually "legit". Looking at the LinkedIn accounts of each team member or reaching soft/hard cap isn't enough. We have to dig deeper by finding out the actual history of their companies, strategic partnerships, visibility in physical and virtual conferences, etc.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 15, 2020, 12:35:46 AM
You're not the only one so many have been victimized this way, using exchanges like Binance and Uniswap and posting a lot of stuff about how great their project is and what they are going to contribute and do, at a first sign of a lie people should run away from this kind of project, wasted time and wasted effort.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 15, 2020, 12:01:50 AM
Just don't trust 100% if there are any campaigns tell you they are already listed on some exchanges so it is a good bounty.
Even if they are really listed on some exchanges, we should watch the volume. Listed coin with 0 volume is same as unlisted coin for me.
If they said already listed on uniswap, just check the uniswap platform and look how much liquidity it is.
Activity: 868
October 06, 2020, 12:28:20 PM
i hear this kind of conversation a lot, some bounty hunters always do that without checking how real a prize is while some always say let's keep doing whatever we see because it can change the lambo. But the truth is, some of the projects tagged as scam or projects that were ignored have turned out to be good so it's about luck in the bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
October 06, 2020, 12:21:08 PM
Any other bounties you could advice?
I have noticed, that if a bounty campaign does not have an ANN topic, then the probability that this is scam and not worth time spending is relatively high.
Scams has became so lazy, so they dont even bother creating a topic to present their project. This is very common for defi projects.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 06, 2020, 12:07:15 PM
The field is definitely in high demand. Are there any bold solutions you can recommend?

The most worthwhile I follow is hCaptcha.  hCaptcha is designed to solve the most labor intensive problem in machine learning: labeling massive amounts of data in a timely, affordable, and reliable way. hCaptcha allows websites to make money serving this demand while blocking bots and other forms of abuse. Have a look at website
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
October 06, 2020, 12:06:51 PM
There are many bounty projects here, and not all are transparent. We need to find projects with clear ownership along with the technological factors they target.
Scam projects still happen often, they try to invite us to advertise for free to them to mobilize ICO then they run away.
October 06, 2020, 11:58:11 AM
Agree with you, true. From my point of view, strategy that helps - getting deeper into the niche you are pretty experienced in. Because it makes it easier to analyze the found solution and understand its real value

Yes, or example, I am big fan of bots prevention services. And the field is developing fast, even though there are not many unique solution on the market
October 06, 2020, 11:56:42 AM
Worthwhile tech based solutions are developing and getting to some industries that used to work without it. I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile solutions are bringing to the table. Of course, analysis is required here to evaluate every particular solution
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 06, 2020, 09:56:05 AM
In my opinion, most people don't want to play for long with the campaign they are participating in, because what I did with a campaign duration that was too long wouldn't get any results, because everyone is looking for a bounty campaign for the next 4 weeks, or less. , because the results will certainly be satisfying in the future, and it is very clear that the project is very serious to be implemented ..

Maybe this is just my opinion, it all depends on all of you who want to play with a long or short duration ..
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 06, 2020, 09:20:14 AM
If you have experience with scam projects, learn from your experience, and if you have never experienced or encountered a scam project, you should first do some detailed research.
It all depends on your ingenuity in participating and doing good research and not being easily seduced by big payouts or prizes, and trying to find accurate information to be sure.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
October 06, 2020, 09:02:35 AM
Well if you dont want to waste time by doing fake projects then you should take a mini research. If you too lazy to do that you may join a project that manage by famous bounty manager like bubalex. Stop wasting your time with fake project.

Great advice. Why havent you followed your own advice and joined bounty with no-name bounty manager (probably bought account, as it was silent for a long time and recently woke up and changed password). Looks like you are the lazy one here. Or just made your post to fill signature post minimum amount.

Lets see what is your signature about. Another flash-like game, which purpose is to sell tokens for account/character upgrades. Nothing new. Dont hope that it will be listed anywhere. Good luck with it.
Activity: 90
October 06, 2020, 07:58:36 AM
Well, we should think before joining any campaign. It is a good suggestion but wedo not know which project will scam. Project looking good in every aspect like roadmap team token allocation do scam and we cannot do anything.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
October 06, 2020, 07:03:58 AM
Well if you dont want to waste time by doing fake projects then you should take a mini research. If you too lazy to do that you may join a project that manage by famous bounty manager like bubalex. Stop wasting your time with fake project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 06, 2020, 01:42:57 AM
We really have to dig up as much information as possible about the bounty before we participate in it, because currently there are so many scam projects, therefore we must be extra careful in choosing them.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
October 05, 2020, 10:57:08 PM
Search for good ones, we don't want something simple, we need the best and we will do the best!
The problem is its hard to find a legit project nowadays unlike before.
If you are not careful when joining you might really end up in scam.
We all want a worthy project so our effort wont go to waste but that kind of project really need an extensive research.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
October 05, 2020, 09:15:19 PM
Take good time to select the project you join , considering the time you made this post, April, there were too many shit project then, good projects were just very difficult to come by, the most important thing to me is that you should not hand over your account to the hackers, if it's all about the time and energy you will waste in the project,which could be painful but still better.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
October 05, 2020, 07:58:49 PM
From my experience, I would only recommend bounties which have a duration of 4 weeks or less. If a bounty campaign stretches for 6 months or so, that means that they don't think that they will be able to attract the interest from the investors easily.
Good point Smiley. Besides, the longer it takes, the more time and effort you are risking. Everything works the same with money but take note that these things, especially time, are far more valuable from it so spend it wisely. Feel it if you can really afford to lose such amount of time for a token that has still no guarantee of giving you profits.

At the end of the day, quality still beats quantity. If a particular project is really "promising" or good to be at least then promoting it for a very long time is no longer necessary because its concept can already attract investors in no time.
I'm so glad that I was becoming a part of the DIA (4 week projects) bounty campaign. But I don't think this is a good point. MVP of some projects can't be ready in a few times. How can these projects raise funds in a short time? In my experience, a long time project paid huge rewards between bounty hunters. So if the project plan is good, I will support long time projects.
Activity: 73
October 05, 2020, 07:13:01 PM
Search for good ones, we don't want something simple, we need the best and we will do the best!
Pages:
Jump to: