Pages:
Author

Topic: Think before joining any campaign - page 8. (Read 4599 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
August 17, 2020, 11:05:11 AM
One thing you need to prepare before joining a campaign is; ready to be disappointed...
late payments, small shares, and scams are problems that bounty hunters have often experienced. prepare your self to be disappointed, just work the campaign and not getting your hopes up on an ICO / IEO project that you follow is the wisest thing you should do at this time.
That's true! In other words, being ready to be disappointed is being ready to accept the risks! Bounty campaigns contain a lot of risks that bounty hunters need to accept it! Some of the risks we can easily eliminate by doing researches or by our experiences. Though, there are a lot of risks that we can't control them! Therefore, being ready to accept any risks is very important!
Even though we have done a lot of research on the project, we still cannot control its success in this market. I also researched a lot of projects in the past time, but after doing ICO or IEO the project failed. It seems that investors are not too keen on new projects
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 17, 2020, 07:24:10 AM
One thing you need to prepare before joining a campaign is; ready to be disappointed...
late payments, small shares, and scams are problems that bounty hunters have often experienced. prepare your self to be disappointed, just work the campaign and not getting your hopes up on an ICO / IEO project that you follow is the wisest thing you should do at this time.
That's true! In other words, being ready to be disappointed is being ready to accept the risks! Bounty campaigns contain a lot of risks that bounty hunters need to accept it! Some of the risks we can easily eliminate by doing researches or by our experiences. Though, there are a lot of risks that we can't control them! Therefore, being ready to accept any risks is very important!
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
August 17, 2020, 07:20:41 AM
Joining in bounties are easy but finding a good project is hard. So to make sure you join in a campaign take time researching.
Your advice is good, but not everyone will do a mini research, that's why many people make the same mistakes again and again.

The key are doing mini research, analysis, think then take action.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
August 16, 2020, 09:51:21 AM
There’s no censorship in this forum and scammers can freely post their agenda, so if anyone dare to join in any campaign should be cautious. That’s why it is important to know the project well or all your efforts will be wasted.

Yeah, that's true, There's a lot of scammers nowadays so you have to be extra careful before joining. check every details and members inside the project management, you can easily distinguish if the project is scam, example if they request accounts information, team members and developers uses pseudo names and many more.
Checking and asking question in 3rd party platforms like bitcointalk here to avoid censorship or usual bullshit of mute, delete, block on their own social group/media platform. Take every information given to you by the team with a grain of salt if you consider investing in their project.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
August 14, 2020, 02:50:07 AM
so true.  there have been many projects that are deceptive and irresponsible.  for that choose a project with a definite manager and try to find projects that are listed on the exchange for your safety and convenience
Nowadays its hard to see a project with listed coins on exchanges already, if there's any usually the exchange is not reputable. Joining in bounties are easy but finding a good project is hard. So to make sure you join in a campaign take time researching.
PUGG.io
August 14, 2020, 02:47:49 AM
Well, after doing the research we can still come across scam projects. For some reason, they either stopped the project or disappeared from this market. I did get into some well-regarded bounty too, but then they kept delaying distribution and in the end they ignored it forever.
Yes, we must accept gracefully whatever results we will receive after promoting their project but unsuccessful.
true, is this delay the way to avoid dump prices on the market?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
August 14, 2020, 01:23:36 AM
For that we have to verify whether the project is really listing exchange or not, sometimes a project is on behalf of the project as one of the partners, before joining we have to contact the partner whether the project is a partner or not. be careful of projects that always on behalf of big projects, make sure you do an investigation first.
also noticed such a deception. And only after a couple of days a refutation may come, but it will be too late
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
August 13, 2020, 09:12:52 PM
For that we have to verify whether the project is really listing exchange or not, sometimes a project is on behalf of the project as one of the partners, before joining we have to contact the partner whether the project is a partner or not. be careful of projects that always on behalf of big projects, make sure you do an investigation first.
Activity: 798
August 13, 2020, 09:01:50 PM
Scam projects will make themselves appear tidier and more trustworthy in the public, because their goal is to raise funds but in turn they will destroy investor confidence. I appreciate your work, you are very detailed on the project. so maybe you can continue to provide information to the public if there is a project that is indicated as a scam because it helps many parties.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
August 13, 2020, 08:10:32 PM
There’s no censorship in this forum and scammers can freely post their agenda, so if anyone dare to join in any campaign should be cautious. That’s why it is important to know the project well or all your efforts will be wasted.

Yeah, that's true, There's a lot of scammers nowadays so you have to be extra careful before joining. check every details and members inside the project management, you can easily distinguish if the project is scam, example if they request accounts information, team members and developers uses pseudo names and many more.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 13, 2020, 05:28:37 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
August 13, 2020, 04:49:55 PM
I have seen many people complain of bounty reward being small and small complain of distribution time and some complain of not knowing rewards are not with bounty manager, I must say it's very important we check properly before joining any project to avoid these kinds of complaints. If it's something one can do good and better if you can't you move on to another project as there are thousands of projects out there.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
August 13, 2020, 03:02:49 PM
WE must think every time we are joining campaign, I joined bitcoin forum way back 2017 and I've been scammed for 3 to 4 times I think? That's the reason why I stopped doing this and focus in my career. Today I came back in here to seek for new opportunity and I join again in campaign and I am pretty sure that this time, this is not a scam. So for the newbie, you must be careful when participating in any campaign.
Activity: 1003
Merit: 112
August 13, 2020, 02:54:38 PM
That is why DYOR is very important when joining a bounty coz some projects like this is using some names just to gain hunters that will promote their project.

don't waste your time on projects like that and you better choose projects listed on other exchanges, for example from bounty detective I see a lot of their projects listed on the exchange are more promising than azbi it's just that I don't know whether the reward is guaranteed or not .
That's the right thing to do, look for a better options and opportunities like what you said. Bounty Detectives has a plenty of goods projects but the thing is that being with a good projects meaning a lot of participants would join and less rewards for every participants plus, most of the projects that BD is handling have low pool rewards that makes even lower bounty rewards for bounty hunters.
I don't see any really good projects at Bounty Detective, they have a lot of bounty on a big budget. But after the bounty ends, the price collapses several times or delays delivery. There are also a lot of people participating in their campaigns and it makes people get very little money after months of work.

I just came back to being a hunter after a year of resting and now i joined to every Bounty Detective's campaign and hopefully it turns out atleast good. But yeah it's true that there are lots of participants. I wish they could just limit it every campaign.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 13, 2020, 01:57:35 PM
Just the opposite, there is a need for this. If the administration of the forum tightened the rules in relation to bounty hunters advertising Scam projects then the hunters themselves would have a more thorough approach to the choice. And at the moment it remains only to admonish colleagues))
As a bounty hunter, we always have to put extra efforts from our side to accomplish the goal by selecting wise projects by doing research on it to analyze it. If every bounty hunter act like this then wouldn't have to suffer from the bad bounty campaigns.
But what about projects that are not scams but failed to succeed, even when taking into account all the prospects of the idea. In this case, the analysis of the project would not guarantee the absence of negative emotions at the end of it.
It's hard to find out a good bounty cause most of them get failed and get scammed. but team can Claimed whatever they want, to promote their project  but its our responsible to check out more detail before joining that bounty.
In this situation, a big help for bounty hunter can be the Union. I think that some of the problems would disappear if it were available, and some projects would not be able to pass verification and approval at all.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
August 13, 2020, 11:26:29 AM
We must double checking what they said because sometimes it is not 100% real.
They make people think the token is already listed on the exchange and it is worth to join.
This is why we need to do research about the project before join, and one of my research activity is checking whether the token already listed or not.
99 percent of the coins are not listed on the exchange at the time of the launch of the bounty campaign. if we will follow your criteria, we will wait for such a bounty campaign for a very long time

If we do not want to wait for a long time until the listing, we need to review the whitepaper and make sure of the project address through Google Maps. Also, there is a project that is adding fake large partnerships,We can verify this partnership and we must not be deceived in what they write. If we want to guarantee our rights, we have to take enough time to review everything they write and verify it so that our efforts are not wasted on nothing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 13, 2020, 11:09:43 AM
don't waste your time on projects like that and you better choose projects listed on other exchanges, for example from bounty detective I see a lot of their projects listed on the exchange are more promising than azbi it's just that I don't know whether the reward is guaranteed or not .
That's the right thing to do, look for a better options and opportunities like what you said. Bounty Detectives has a plenty of goods projects but the thing is that being with a good projects meaning a lot of participants would join and less rewards for every participants plus, most of the projects that BD is handling have low pool rewards that makes even lower bounty rewards for bounty hunters.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 13, 2020, 10:02:27 AM
They make people think the token is already listed on the exchange and it is worth to join.
This is why we need to do research about the project before join, and one of my research activity is checking whether the token already listed or not.
99 percent of the coins are not listed on the exchange at the time of the launch of the bounty campaign. if we will follow your criteria, we will wait for such a bounty campaign for a very long time
Activity: 812
August 13, 2020, 09:42:43 AM
PUGG.io
August 13, 2020, 03:38:05 AM
That's why always being a researcher before to avoid scam projects.
This is the most important thing, but if we get a scam project after doing some research, then luck is not on the your side. No need to regret it, just look for potential bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: