Pages:
Author

Topic: Think before joining any campaign - page 7. (Read 4599 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 22, 2020, 06:40:36 PM
That's a good thing when you learn something yourself, especially now that the majority of bounties are scams. Be smart in choosing a project, see who is behind the project, a clear roadmap, etc.

Some hunters just promote any project without doing some necessary findings before delving in. I came across a project asking people to deposit ETH in their wallet before getting their tokens and some members still participate in that campaign. At least we should always apply common sense before joining any campaign. Check if the project has backings, check the team behind the project at least.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
August 22, 2020, 05:59:12 PM
There are hunters in this forum with the mind set that sooner or later, it will lambo. the price will go up, the volume will come and they will make money. they believe that every token has its own time and it happens unexpected when noone will noticed. i sometimes ask those involved to what profit will you make from a project that is after the investors money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 22, 2020, 05:51:10 PM
That's a good thing when you learn something yourself, especially now that the majority of bounties are scams. Be smart in choosing a project, see who is behind the project, a clear roadmap, etc.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
August 22, 2020, 12:41:55 PM
I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyazbi-network-multichain-system-100-mln-azbi-on-exchange-5243303

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here
Very difficult to find a good and trusted campaign that's why the work of a hunters are base on luck. You are so lucky if you get paid and earn from one bounty campaign out of 10 that you have joined. Anyway i find a link which i think very helpful if you want to find a good project campaign to join....
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/safe-campaigns-in-the-altcoin-section-to-join-dont-waste-your-time-with-others-5228629
Activity: 708
Merit: 18
Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)
August 22, 2020, 12:15:48 PM
I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyazbi-network-multichain-system-100-mln-azbi-on-exchange-5243303

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

The truth is, I saw this Azbi project airdrop and bounty. But after checking the website and Telegram group. I just ignore it. I see no special purpose for the project and almost every description about the project is complicating and confusing.
Your post will surely help a lot of people here who jumps into every bounty they see
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
August 22, 2020, 11:43:52 AM
I wish every hunter out there, will always do their own bit and research about a project before joining their campaigns and with that saves one the stress of promoting a scam project and working in vain
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
August 19, 2020, 02:25:04 PM
2018 was a great year for bounty, I've seen a lot of people find good projects and make a lot of money from it. I don't understand why you come across so many scam projects like that, even though you said you did the research before joining.
Many people say that in 2018 many projects failed and became a scam, is that true? I know 2017 is the best moment of crypto but I don't know in 2018.
Yes, bounty is only good at the beginning of 2018, then the ICO becomes a scam and many projects fail. In 2018 I only participated in a few projects but fortunately they were successful and listed on many different exchanges.
I participated in 100 bounty campaigns, but only 10 percent of them were successful, but these ten percent brought me a lot of money
Activity: 823
Merit: 104
August 19, 2020, 01:29:40 PM
2018 was a great year for bounty, I've seen a lot of people find good projects and make a lot of money from it. I don't understand why you come across so many scam projects like that, even though you said you did the research before joining.
Many people say that in 2018 many projects failed and became a scam, is that true? I know 2017 is the best moment of crypto but I don't know in 2018.
Yes, bounty is only good at the beginning of 2018, then the ICO becomes a scam and many projects fail. In 2018 I only participated in a few projects but fortunately they were successful and listed on many different exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
August 19, 2020, 06:03:42 AM
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
August 18, 2020, 07:52:26 AM
Ofcourse we have to think and do some little tiny riset about all campaign
Why? Because lot of scam campaign nowadays
In 2018 im in more than 20 campaign and only 2 that really pay
But dont forget theres still lot of campaign that can give you lot of money too
So good luck bounty hunter Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
August 18, 2020, 04:48:46 AM
right now it's better to be in a bounty that clearly has an exchange than to put your job in a job that isn't necessarily profitable. so be smart in choosing a project before following along
It's true. Bounties that have been listed on the exchange are more profitable than those that are not listed on the exchange. So that after distribution we can sell it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
August 18, 2020, 03:12:25 AM

Yeah some bounties are really like this thats why you have to conduct more research on these bounties. People still want to cash on dead ends to make money, and its just a shame for people who fell for it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
August 18, 2020, 12:47:15 AM
Yes. We need to do some research at least at our level to keep ourselves away from such bounties. I am glad, I rejected a few and most of them turned out to be a scam project. It is very difficult situation when we worked for more than 4 weeks and in the end, we come to know that we haven't got any rewards or it was just a penny.
That's quite painful you know. Some people still say bounty hunting is an easy job, I bet they don't even know how that feeling is. Doing bounty campaigns is an easy task, it's true. However, it's not an easy task to be achieved. Old but gold sentence "do your own research". Always doing researches before joining in any campaign to reduce the risk of being scammed. You can eliminate the risks but you can reduce somehow, the better you are with knowledge, skills, and experience, the less risks you will face!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 17, 2020, 11:23:53 PM
Ofcourse we have to think and do some little tiny riset about all campaign
Why? Because lot of scam campaign nowadays
In 2018 im in more than 20 campaign and only 2 that really pay
But dont forget theres still lot of campaign that can give you lot of money too
So good luck bounty hunter Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 17, 2020, 06:35:22 PM
This is not rare thing to happen in the forum. In fact this is always happening and more and more project is scam lately this because all people wanted to have their own coin and it is easy to make one too without payment of using other platform or smart contract and blockchain of other establish coin to which it will be paired. This is why I never joined again in bounty hunting with new projects. It is just a waste of time and most of the team bringing the project are all good in promising and at the end they will just disappear.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
August 17, 2020, 05:23:50 PM
Yes. We need to do some research at least at our level to keep ourselves away from such bounties. I am glad, I rejected a few and most of them turned out to be a scam project. It is very difficult situation when we worked for more than 4 weeks and in the end, we come to know that we haven't got any rewards or it was just a penny.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
August 17, 2020, 05:19:43 PM
don't waste your time on projects like that and you better choose projects listed on other exchanges, for example from bounty detective I see a lot of their projects listed on the exchange are more promising than azbi it's just that I don't know whether the reward is guaranteed or not .
right now it's better to be in a bounty that clearly has an exchange than to put your job in a job that isn't necessarily profitable. so be smart in choosing a project before following along
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
MYID
August 17, 2020, 11:28:14 AM
If, anybody wants to earn some crypto and for free for doing small tasks then do not judge every campaign with good or bad. This because now there are very few projects are coming and among them very little came with bounty. Also, the time is for investing and purchasing of a new coin as the market is growing in a gradual process. Just evaluate the project website and the team member a little and join the campaign. Again, want to say that if you join some 15 to 20 campaign there must be 50% of project pay you reward good and maybe others not pay you. So, don't be worry because in time you can compensate all those with that of a 50% reward.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
August 17, 2020, 11:22:29 AM
Even though we have done a lot of research on the project, we still cannot control its success in this market. I also researched a lot of projects in the past time, but after doing ICO or IEO the project failed. It seems that investors are not too keen on new projects

I had the same experienced just like you. I think, it's happened because of choosing the shit exchanges to list where the number of alt traders aren't enough for that new projects. Also, there are some other reasons for this like no product development by team or don't follow the roadmap or that projects just want to collect money ( mostly this point happened ) etc, IMO.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
August 17, 2020, 11:12:31 AM
Joining in bounties are easy but finding a good project is hard. So to make sure you join in a campaign take time researching.
Your advice is good, but not everyone will do a mini research, that's why many people make the same mistakes again and again.

The key are doing mini research, analysis, think then take action.
Projects are always made in a way that they look very strong in paper but most of those doesn't look that strong after raising the initial capital and after getting an exchange listing, their condition become poor after watching so many price dumps that happens. Also it is said wisely that never judge a book by it's cover and these social media handles, website and Whitepaper are just a cover for those projects, the reality lies behind the curtain which only a few people are allowed to open.
But even with these so said covers we can actually do a basic search and when we like a project that stands out, then we can join it, just like the bounty of which I am currently a part of, Idena is a really good project with proof of people and I am also buying the coins and gonna hold them for atleast when the experimental mainnet goes main stream.
Pages:
Jump to: