Pages:
Author

Topic: Thinking about sell? Or invest more? - page 33. (Read 27428 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 07:23:09 PM
I wouldn't sell my coins and tokens at this ridiculous market prices nowadays. It's better for me to wait till market rise and sell at breakeven.than sell at loss and regret later.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 01, 2018, 07:20:25 PM
no! dont need to sell altcoins! all market fall now, so price of coins fall too. If sell now its mean lost money. now better buy some altcoins in this low price.

its depends our predictions with the markets,,
in my opinion if we think/predict the market could go down more,, its better to sell now then buy again in the deeper price buddy  Wink
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
December 01, 2018, 07:17:41 PM
Like me I already invest all that I can invest and even market is so red I don't want to buy . I will just hold until I get profit if it takes year or more then I still gonna wait for it to come .
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
December 01, 2018, 07:02:04 PM
Don't force entry into the market, many traps in the market today. Op right, wait and see, we must be careful. Hold or sell must be determined properly, do not rush. Do with your own risk.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 01, 2018, 06:37:39 PM
no! dont need to sell altcoins! all market fall now, so price of coins fall too. If sell now its mean lost money. now better buy some altcoins in this low price.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 01, 2018, 03:33:29 PM
I just would prefer to buy a little more. Now cryptocurrency market so weak and low price. So, in future them would to be higher and more powerfull.

There is no need to sell the cryptocurrencies, when they lost at least 2/3 of their price. The best decision is to buy more alts, when they are so cheap. You even should be ready to hold them long.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 03:26:05 PM
It all depend upon person to person. If you had enough funds with you, certainly you should invest, it is the best time to invest. It could be long time investment but surely market will rise in sometime & you will earn good profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 29, 2018, 03:21:59 PM
It seems to me that this is not an unequivocal question to invest or sell. Everyone decides for himself, based on the goals he wants to achieve in the cryptocurrency market. Personally, I think that you need to invest in promising coins that have fallen in price very much, then save them until the time when the market is stabilized and profitable to sell.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 29, 2018, 03:20:54 PM
Decision to sell or invest more will be different for individual as there are many issue for individual! I realy wish I have sold some of my coin when it was down to 80% loss instear if having to see it depreciated to 90% loss!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 03:12:21 PM
I better invest further, and Vice versa looking for opportunities in this crisis and recession, on the contrary to buy tokens, because now as a rock whether THE best time to invest, during the bear market, further such vozmozhnsoti may not be, so it is necessary to use
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
November 29, 2018, 03:08:56 PM
I try to analyze what is going on the market right now i just can't understand why such market happen even a new token that hit the exchange are falling down to .1% to it's ICO price. Everybody is panicking as if they are new to crypto. For me, the best thing to do right now is i will hold my coins and monitor the progress and if the dip continues then i would add some coins to my portfolio but not that much, only something that i can afford to lose.
Its hard to analyze especially the market very become unstable like what happen few days ago where the price of bitcoin dropped about $3800 from $4100. Do not follow all panic seller because they will regret soon so just stay calm and just keep on buying dip.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 03:02:18 PM
If you do not sell your cryptocoins in a loss you are not in a loss. And especially now when every coin lost 80-90% of its ATH value it is the worst thing what you can do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
November 29, 2018, 03:01:23 PM
I think investing at the moment would be risky I think it's better if you wait for the market to stabilize like if it the mark where it will no longer go down that is the point where you will buy so that in just short period of time you will earn profits.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 02:57:18 PM
I just bought more  Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
November 29, 2018, 02:53:50 PM
At the moment, selling something in the hope that the fall will be even lower is as risky as to say that we have already reached the bottom and it's time to buy. Nobody will be able to answer this question unequivocally, therefore it is necessary to act, relying on your intuition and your knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
November 29, 2018, 02:48:29 PM
Anyone investing at this point of time is either an idiot or one of the shrewdest persons in the world. For my part, I am holding on to my coins as of now, but not planning to purchase anymore.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 02:47:09 PM
I think that in this situation it is not necessary to sell, as now more likely a small increase to 5000 thousand dollars. I agree that to advise that either now no one can, because the market is very unstable and at any time can both fall further down and start to grow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 29, 2018, 02:46:46 PM
I just would prefer to buy a little more. Now cryptocurrency market so weak and low price. So, in future them would to be higher and more powerfull.

That's a good plan. You are right even I will do the same most of them are scared to invest in crypto as the value has dropped five to six times down, this doesn't mean it will die. Crypto will be the future of every single person if you invest today you will be a rockstar in few years.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 29, 2018, 02:41:42 PM
in this situation, it makes no sense to advise, no one knows exactly what will happen next, everyone can only assume, so you have to think for yourself and hope for your assumptions.
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 02:39:03 PM
I still believe the market will return to stability, and in this bloody market I never thought of selling. The market will continue to change up and down, and I don't need to worry about this decline, because in the future it will definitely be able to rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: