Pages:
Author

Topic: Third Quarter is coming - page 2. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 10:57:47 PM
I think the market will recover in Q3 and we'll see a good pump for altcoins if bitcoin price stable over $12000. My hot fav choice for Q3 is NEO let see how it goes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
May 29, 2018, 09:33:59 PM
The third quarter of the year is coming! What are your speculations about bitcoin and altcoins?
And it is clear that the summer will be held in the same vein, as now. This is the time when people are striving to get more money for their vacation and so the bear market will still live, and we need to catch the bottom of the coins from our portfolio.

Yes, inorder to increase the value of our asset we have to buy them when it is at dips because dips are always the right chance to buy and start increasing our portfolio to make sustainable income when the price start increasing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 09:31:44 PM
Still a month to go before third quarter. According to the data gathered on this past months, first quarter made us all cry and bloody because of the drop. Second quarter is where cryptocurrency starts to pump again even if it crawls little by little. Third quarter, hopefully is the crypto comeback. The ladder projected upwards, so i think it would increase next quarter.
Bitcoin has a tendency to grow up in value at the end of the year and most of the time this begins on the third quarter so it is entirely possible that we see a small recovery on the second quarter and we see a more pronounced recovery on the third to finally see a full recovery on the fourth quarter.
Basing on previous years movements we would really able to tell such thing where 3rd quarter where pumps and price increase do happen but we shouldnt assume anytime that price would head up on that way every year. We might possible to see opposite thing or we didnt expect. We are still on 8k usd price in bitcoin and the total cap in the market is on 360B and going back to 700-800B cap wont really be that easy.
Of course we need to be cautious about those kind of predictions after all past performance does not guarantee future performance and in fact there are some signals that may indicate that the price may go down at that point so at this point in time anything can happen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 01:47:33 AM
The third quarter of the year is coming! What are your speculations about bitcoin and altcoins?
And it is clear that the summer will be held in the same vein, as now. This is the time when people are striving to get more money for their vacation and so the bear market will still live, and we need to catch the bottom of the coins from our portfolio.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
May 29, 2018, 01:35:35 AM
My thoughts - early to mid june will bring gains to projects that have big updates end of Q2.

we cant say market can have a good surprise everyday but if we will based on the chart the time that bitcoin hits a good price is at the 3rd quarter of last year so we can expect that still as of now holding is better on todays market.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
May 29, 2018, 01:10:23 AM
I don't think third quarter would be that much astonishing and the experts predicted that third quarter is peak and bullish for Bitcoin but I don't find any sign of that as of now since the current market is bearish. May be post this month the price may rise, Bitcoin have touched less than $8k few times and just touched once above $10k.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 12:52:59 AM
My thoughts - early to mid june will bring gains to projects that have big updates end of Q2.
Activity: 714
May 28, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

If we will see the last year performance then it is when the market starts to become healthy in which almost of the Altcoins become more expensive so for me most of us are very hopeful that the history may repeat itself but this is just a possibility because we are all knows that market is really unpredictable.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
May 28, 2018, 09:04:03 PM
Third Quarter is the time when the market is bustling. Because it's time for the altcoins to rebound and the time when investors are working hard.
In the Third Quarter, the altcoins will rebound by more than 30% and everything will increase dramatically. I believe that because last year the market was the same.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 28, 2018, 08:48:17 PM
Third quarter will be the very bullish as far i saw blood bath in the last second quarter but i believe there is some light in the end. We need to patient and not panic s3lling. Third quarter i hope will be the start untill last quarter in december we will in bullish. If it is not maybe next year will be good for us.
Activity: 420
May 23, 2018, 02:04:05 AM
Finally, they waited with the hope that everything will go to the growth. How much time you can observe instability and correction and experience, realizing that you are losing. Even forecasts and analyzes now do not help, capitalization is slowly but surely going down and prices too. But summer is a period that should push the market up.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
May 23, 2018, 01:47:05 AM
I bought my bitcoin at around $13000, I hope it can pass that price soon. Not so sure about how soon it will reach that price, but hopefully before end of this year. Still have confidence in the market.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
May 22, 2018, 06:00:10 PM
Still a month to go before third quarter. According to the data gathered on this past months, first quarter made us all cry and bloody because of the drop. Second quarter is where cryptocurrency starts to pump again even if it crawls little by little. Third quarter, hopefully is the crypto comeback. The ladder projected upwards, so i think it would increase next quarter.
Bitcoin has a tendency to grow up in value at the end of the year and most of the time this begins on the third quarter so it is entirely possible that we see a small recovery on the second quarter and we see a more pronounced recovery on the third to finally see a full recovery on the fourth quarter.
Basing on previous years movements we would really able to tell such thing where 3rd quarter where pumps and price increase do happen but we shouldnt assume anytime that price would head up on that way every year. We might possible to see opposite thing or we didnt expect. We are still on 8k usd price in bitcoin and the total cap in the market is on 360B and going back to 700-800B cap wont really be that easy.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
May 22, 2018, 05:43:09 PM
Well, it's better to be optimistic. I hope that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will reach a new heights. Last year, it seems that during the Q3, cryptocurrency is turn into a nice pattern and I hope this year it will happen as well.
Activity: 280
May 22, 2018, 04:59:24 PM
I think the third quarter is what we all expect, namely the growth of market capitalization with all the ensuing consequences.
Activity: 728
May 22, 2018, 04:53:11 PM
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 10:38:16 AM
new highs late 3rd quarter going into the 4th quarter
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
May 18, 2018, 10:20:54 AM
I kind of tend to think we're still hovering somewhere between depression and disbelief. Thinking back to the massive pumps of last december the market really needs time to adjust. I guess we have to be patient for some more weeks/months before any bigger moves in bitcoin. Needless to say there are plenty of opportunities out there now also..
This is the common mentality of the people involved in this market. When the market shows signs of decline, many people fall into depression and have less exposure outside but when the market is green they will be more fun. I personally believe that anything can happen in this market as there are many upcoming events for the Cryptocurrency market and we will soon see Bitcoin go to the moon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
May 18, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
Bitcoin will worth one trillion dollars.

Bitcoin can not reach a market capacity of perhaps $ 1 trillion, but if you subcontract it into the business, you can probably reach the $ 1 trillion target. In the last quarter of 2018, we can expect developments that will turn us astonished; these can be positive or negative.
If admire bitcoin the most. It is due to this crypto coin that many people were saved from financial crisis. New ways of earning are introduced and many other coins have also grabbed attention and potential. But that does not mean if will exaggerate this coin in any way. It is impossible for BTC o touch a market cap of trillion dollars on its own by the end of this year. If don’t even see the whole digital market doing this.

total market cap will be 500B in last of third quartet i think.
after blockchainweek i am waiting a big pump in market

If the marketcap of bitcoin goes to 500 billion then you will find the bitcoin price to reach the 20k USD easily. There is no need intervention by the shit corporate whales mate. That is reason we are seeing the dump in the market.
I see many positive news on cryptos but still I do not know why we see the bitcoin price dumped more in the market.
Fourth quarter will be the best one for every investors mate.
Activity: 364
May 18, 2018, 10:10:42 AM
in the third quarter We can hope for  the recovery of the market as a whole, I think that in August bitcoin will return to its maximum price
Pages:
Jump to: