Pages:
Author

Topic: Third Quarter is coming - page 3. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
I kind of tend to think we're still hovering somewhere between depression and disbelief. Thinking back to the massive pumps of last december the market really needs time to adjust. I guess we have to be patient for some more weeks/months before any bigger moves in bitcoin. Needless to say there are plenty of opportunities out there now also..
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 09:51:45 AM
Nothing to expect i think same as usual market will go up and down. But i really hope so that this 3rd quarter we would see some light in this never ending tunnel of ours - cryptoworld. And i think this coming 4th quarter is the best marketing time, just like last year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 09:19:58 AM
if bitcoin can remain stable and continue to rise until the end of Q2, then a high rise may occur, perhaps above $10k.
there are alt many who update and launch their products in Q3 later, I hope there is movement and growth that must happen.

I believe in the stability of the market. We have been waiting for too much time to see green altcoins and Bitcoins. I am sure that the third quarter will be much better than these two previous ones, bro.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:13:22 AM
The third quarter of the year is coming! What are your speculations about bitcoin and altcoins?
  Q3 will usually be a series of days of strong volatility. I am looking forward to the third quarter to implement my plans.
I think the prices of all the altcoins will be strong rebounds in Q3 and this is a good time to buy and hold them. Bitcoin's price will be $ 10k5 and other altcoins will increase by more than 25% of its present value.
Activity: 560
May 18, 2018, 05:04:56 AM
I wait for much from Q2. But now I must to correct my future vision. I think that all summer we will see same as today. BTC near $8-9k. And p/d between this levels. A growth will start not earlier than autumn
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
May 18, 2018, 04:59:11 AM
In my own opinion there won't be that huge rally for third quarter though there are some that is going to go up because of good news but for others that already made their way last january I am seeing that they will rally again by december. So just hold on to those who made purchase these past few months its going to be a bumpy ride and for those who are patience they will soon taste the reward.
Activity: 390
May 18, 2018, 04:42:58 AM
Bitcoin will worth one trillion dollars.

Bitcoin can not reach a market capacity of perhaps $ 1 trillion, but if you subcontract it into the business, you can probably reach the $ 1 trillion target. In the last quarter of 2018, we can expect developments that will turn us astonished; these can be positive or negative.
If admire bitcoin the most. It is due to this crypto coin that many people were saved from financial crisis. New ways of earning are introduced and many other coins have also grabbed attention and potential. But that does not mean if will exaggerate this coin in any way. It is impossible for BTC o touch a market cap of trillion dollars on its own by the end of this year. If don’t even see the whole digital market doing this.

total market cap will be 500B in last of third quartet i think.
after blockchainweek i am waiting a big pump in market
Its been so long to wait for this months to come and I think everybody will be excited if a huge pump will happen. Bull run market could cause those a panic buying scenario which will boom the price back again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
May 18, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
We are still only halfway through the second quarter, so too much time between now and end of June to predict Q3. As we know, 1 week in crypto can change everything, from bear to bull, from winter to spring.

My thoughts right now is that I'm too confused by the market reaction. Q1 saw dips and dips, I thought this was going to get worse, but Q2 we saw BTC move towards 10k before today again just struggling even past 8500.

I bet more of the same for the next 6 weeks and Q3,,, but I never bet thinking to win.
My speculation  BTC price will plateau  in 9000 usd for several weeks in start of third quarter and it will continue climbing steadily until fourth quarter.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 18, 2018, 03:45:42 AM
We are still only halfway through the second quarter, so too much time between now and end of June to predict Q3. As we know, 1 week in crypto can change everything, from bear to bull, from winter to spring.

My thoughts right now is that I'm too confused by the market reaction. Q1 saw dips and dips, I thought this was going to get worse, but Q2 we saw BTC move towards 10k before today again just struggling even past 8500.

I bet more of the same for the next 6 weeks and Q3,,, but I never bet thinking to win.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 18, 2018, 03:42:12 AM

Bitcoin can not reach a market capacity of perhaps $ 1 trillion, but if you subcontract it into the business, you can probably reach the $ 1 trillion target. In the last quarter of 2018, we can expect developments that will turn us astonished; these can be positive or negative.
If admire bitcoin the most. It is due to this crypto coin that many people were saved from financial crisis. New ways of earning are introduced and many other coins have also grabbed attention and potential. But that does not mean if will exaggerate this coin in any way. It is impossible for BTC o touch a market cap of trillion dollars on its own by the end of this year. If don’t even see the whole digital market doing this.
There are still doubts in the market after a downward trend of 50% at the beginning of the year. and it makes many users still scared and saving their money. I think it will be quite difficult for bitcoin to be able to reach $ 1 trillion marketcap if market conditions are still like this. eg if the market conditions like late last year. is it still possible?
Activity: 644
May 18, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

total market cap will be 500B in last of third quartet i think.
after blockchainweek i am waiting a big pump in market
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
May 18, 2018, 01:35:06 AM

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
May 16, 2018, 08:07:40 PM
I have my own prediction but please to anyone that will read this don't follow this. This is still a speculation and doesn't serve as an investment advice. I have hopes that after the third quarter, bitcoin will have at least another 50% increase from today's 200 day moving average. But will at least peak at 80% during the period.
If a market can be defined as a speculative asset then there is nothing wrong in doing so  Grin. It might not be a strong investment advice but you can dabble some amount and consider it as a high risk short term asset because in the long run it will definitely go up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 11:39:18 AM
My specualtions for the third quarter would have to be recovering still. I think both bitcoin and altcoins are still trying to recover from the drop and hopefully bitcoin can at least reach the $10k wall and altcoins could follow bitcoins path as well in the stage of recovery.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 11:07:00 AM
Just wait, I saw from the chart lately and bulltrap often occur in cryptocurrency market. Hopefully in the third quarter of this bull actually happen until the end of this year.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
May 16, 2018, 11:04:51 AM
To make altcoin prices skyrocket there must be 2 main factors that are very influential is the price of bitcoin and ethereum, if bitcoin price can reach $ 10k and ethereum price reach $ 1200 then surely this quarter is a resurrection.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
The third quarter of the year is coming! What are your speculations about bitcoin and altcoins?
I do not think that something will change, people do not trust crypto, they don´t want to invest another money into crypto, so we have to wait until something fundamentally changes!
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 16, 2018, 09:53:06 AM

Although we are currently seeing a slight correction and a risk to fall below $8000 again, i am very optimistic that the third quarter will be BULLISH. Why? Because there isn't a single bad news against bitcoin or crypto in general right now. It's really strange that price is dropping especially because the consensus meeting is going on. As far as i know all the news that gets pumped out recently is all for crypto bulls. Just hodl boys.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
May 16, 2018, 09:50:22 AM
I've lost my positive attitude again. I am afraid that prices will continue to fall.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

The bitcoin price is now back under $ 9000 due to a correction that has occurred in the last few days. I think it will be a repercussion for price achievements in the third quarter of this year. The possibility of bitcoin prices in the third quarter will surpass $ 10,000.
Pages:
Jump to: