Pages:
Author

Topic: Third Quarter is coming - page 4. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 07:45:23 AM
As the third quarter is approaching, I believe the value of most coin will rise far more than it is presently because some are already recovering. Bitcoin will rise up about 10% and other coin will also increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
May 16, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
Bitcoin will worth one trillion dollars.

Good joke, bro. Returning to the theme of the third quarter, I will guess that this is the time when the market will recover. The coins that we are holding are supposed to start growing.
This present situation of the crypto market is very much satisfying and that there is nothing to be worried about. The market value of the crypto coins is increasing and that is also resulting in a better demand rate of the crypto coins amongst the investors as well. There is nothing like that of which we should be afraid and that things will be in favor of the crypto investors in coming days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 03:53:50 AM
Based on the last year chart. Third quarter is the moment when market going up slowly.
I really hope, this year Bitcoin will reach its High price again. Is it possible to reach $50,000 this year? Let's see...
Activity: 839
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 03:12:38 AM
Analysts, enthusiast, and industry figures have very diverging opinions and bitcoin price predictions for both long and short-term. Optimism is still high in many quarters—reports of a new survey among British financials suggest a wide majority will buy more coins in hope of price resurgence later this year.

However, We can expect a lot more price fluctuations in the interim. It’s going to be a bumpy ride getting to wherever Bitcoin is headed by the year’s end.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 12:20:55 AM
Wooh! I am excited but not that fast. We need to enjoy like every second of our life. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I still didn't see a real bull market on altcoins yet so it is possible that early third quarter will continue this slow moving altcoins. While bitcoin will remain steady.

Fourth quarter will be the most anticipated date on bitcoin. Are we heading $50,000 or not? Or maybe even more? Grin
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
May 15, 2018, 12:09:33 AM
Still a month to go before third quarter. According to the data gathered on this past months, first quarter made us all cry and bloody because of the drop. Second quarter is where cryptocurrency starts to pump again even if it crawls little by little. Third quarter, hopefully is the crypto comeback. The ladder projected upwards, so i think it would increase next quarter.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
May 14, 2018, 02:58:23 PM
I think from june we will start seeing bulls back in the market, my personal analyses is that bitcoin will become very strong and its dominancy will grow then this new money that will flow to bitcoin will move to other alts as well making them fly, i think its very healthy correction we have seen for last 4-5 months so now it is time for bulls.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 02:24:54 PM
The third quarter of the year is coming! What are your speculations about bitcoin and altcoins?

I have my own prediction but please to anyone that will read this don't follow this. This is still a speculation and doesn't serve as an investment advice. I have hopes that after the third quarter, bitcoin will have at least another 50% increase from today's 200 day moving average. But will at least peak at 80% during the period.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 01:18:17 PM
Still early to predicting as we still at half of second quarter ways. So far by this 2nd quarter, the respondents are good enough it is located on altcoins, some of which quickly recovery when there is correction and stable in experiencing price increases.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

Bitcoin can not reach a market capacity of perhaps $ 1 trillion, but if you subcontract it into the business, you can probably reach the $ 1 trillion target. In the last quarter of 2018, we can expect developments that will turn us astonished; these can be positive or negative.
May 14, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

Good joke, bro. Returning to the theme of the third quarter, I will guess that this is the time when the market will recover. The coins that we are holding are supposed to start growing.
Activity: 208
May 13, 2018, 04:04:04 AM
The third quarter of the year is coming! What are your speculations about bitcoin and altcoins?

I am hopeful that third quarter will bring a considerable good happenings to all cryptocurrencies. Market value of bitcoin will gradually step up to the ladder one step at a time. And be assure that altcoins price is there to follow. All aiming for the highest step. 

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 01:56:49 AM
I think bitcoin will reach 13k and ETH -900. LTC - 200. If no more new unfriendly regulation.
May 11, 2018, 03:47:38 PM
The bitcoin will again sit at 10k, and the altcoins will continue to reach its level and no interdependence. The question is better to put which of the altcoins are able to beat their previous price level and what new ones will explode in the market and rise to the top, this is the most important and interesting mystery.

What you say is true, it will be surprising in altcoin history or vice versa let's see if altcoin can reach its peak or not '' Smiley
Today the forum has a lot of information that some coins have exceeded their previous maximum fast enough. They say from 1000 percent, but I doubt it very much, because you need to make sure of it personally.
Activity: 644
May 11, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
I expect that the consolidation of the whole market will continue throughout the summer. This means that there will be no global growth on all fronts. Perhaps in the fall, by the end of the Q3, the scenario will repeat from December 2017 to January 2018.

i am not optimistic as you in q3.

btc will drop 7000s again and total market grow drop 250s again i thought.
maybe 4th quarter we can gain some money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 11, 2018, 02:24:35 PM
I expect that the consolidation of the whole market will continue throughout the summer. This means that there will be no global growth on all fronts. Perhaps in the fall, by the end of the Q3, the scenario will repeat from December 2017 to January 2018.
Activity: 378
May 11, 2018, 01:17:29 PM
The bitcoin will again sit at 10k, and the altcoins will continue to reach its level and no interdependence. The question is better to put which of the altcoins are able to beat their previous price level and what new ones will explode in the market and rise to the top, this is the most important and interesting mystery.

What you say is true, it will be surprising in altcoin history or vice versa let's see if altcoin can reach its peak or not '' Smiley
Activity: 196
May 11, 2018, 01:05:26 PM
Anything can happen as we are just half eay through the year. Asp the prices of many cryptocurrencies raised to almost half of its price from last year in the the last two weeks of april I would say that we should get ready for a possible dip ohn the mext few months and then the prices will raise again.
Activity: 181
May 11, 2018, 01:00:27 PM

The development of bitcoin in the second quarter is quite good after passing through a deep trough. In the third quarter it is certain that bitcoin will be recovering and more stable by passing the $ 10,000 price, even though the current correction is coming back that keeps the bitcoin price below $ 9000. So I'm optimistic that bitcoin and altcoin will grow in the third quarter.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
May 11, 2018, 10:58:08 AM
Hope we could see the market recover and stabilize before entering the third quarter. It would be nice to see eth and btc reach another ath by the end of third quarter.
Pages:
Jump to: