Pages:
Author

Topic: This dump will scare a lot of people away from Crypto! - page 2. (Read 865 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
Unfortunely, price is terrible and no one knows when it returns back to positions again. We are in a big panic sell period now. But I am sure that it is not end of the crypto. Good projects still work on their develops and show a new and quality products.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Just as the dump will scare a lot of people away, another pump will also bring them and more people back.
There is nothing to be scared of. I believe that everything that happens is for a purpose, the dip in my own opinion is meant to take the weak hands off the crypto space for now, because they are the ones who dump their coins whenever they come across any FUD.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
The decline in crypto prices is certainly a lot of people who are afraid and very panicked. They are confused whether they have to endure or succumb to this situation. If you are already very good at crypto you are certainly what to do when this dump.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
It has been already. Many people involved in the crypto are so scared and they are so panic with the market bearish every time. We cannot predict what will happen to the market after this. It influences you to hold certain coins as BTC, ETH, XRP, or EOS. But, you must be ready of any kinds of the risks that you will take.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
The media praised these coins only when the market was going up rapidly, and after that the song changed, so you shouldn’t pay special attention to them!
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Yes, this decline in the crypto market is unfortunately causing some people to fear. I think the biggest reason for this, the news in the media about the crypto coins dead anymore. And these people who do not research the market and do not know the market they are affected by the news, they are coming out of the crypt market. But I'm will continue the wait without panic. Because I know this is a normal situation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
BTC below 8K Now!
Big dump in progress!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The media were singing the praises of BTC, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, etc and NOW LOOK.
In my opinion this will scare any newcomers and existing participants of this market space!
A lot of damage has been done!
Just about every chart analyst didn’t see this!
And how great you are that you've seen this?keep your heads up budz seems like you think being genius may help improves profits here?thats wrong

For how many years this is the same scenario but did the value of the coins drops yearly?or the other way around?stop bullying the market your not helping lol
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Yes maybe it will but I will suggest all not to panic. The prices were pretty much and it has reached the level of $10k. Now a little dump should not scare people away. I want all to remain positive and hope for the best.

Those ones, which know for sure that this is not even the dump but something very usual, will be left. I am sure, professional traders and investors know how to find pros even in the situation when the cryptos are down.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The media were singing the praises of BTC, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, etc and NOW LOOK.
In my opinion this will scare any newcomers and existing participants of this market space!
Probably most will be more careful, and few consider it an opportunity.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Yes the big dump of crypto make many newcomer loss their money in big money, and they scared to jump in to crypto more, that why many people out from crypto and this make total marketcap of crypto decreased up to 50%. On january a few month ago the total market cap more than $ 700 Billion, but now decreased to $380 Bn, so that mean alot of people out from cypto and withdraw their money in to fiat that finally make all crypto also down. But compare with stock market, crypto just very small market , can be by regulated crypto and other good news, its will make more demand.
Activity: 180

newcomers do not have to worry about this if it is a good project that is offered and growing, it actually makes some alt be afraid of rivaled so that the news popping news that dropped many parties.

when this war is going very hard to do the analysis because the market is not irregular, the best step we take is to see and wait first what ahead of the future if the situation improves we can enter the market as soon as possible
Merit: 10
Look at all the charts of cryptocurrencies, the market is wavelike, and do not be afraid of dumps (without them anywhere). On the contrary, use this time to stock up! And the market will recover do not worry!)
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
People interested in crypto will do research on the history of cryptocurrency or bitcoin in the past, and probably will not be afraid of the current situation. But people who are anti-crypto will say, look! what i said. And people like us, will take the opportunity to buy more.
This present situation of the crypto market is not that much good as it should be and that their ae investors who are not happy with the way these crypto currencies are behaving now-a-days but the thing is there is no such need to be worried about and that you need not fear anything. Things will get better and that you need to wait for the right time before making any kind of decision.
Anyone who wants to come into the crypto market first needs to understand that price hikes and price dumps are normal for the market and that even after they buy in, the volatility will continue. If a dip in prices is what scares you from investing in the crypto market in the first place then you should not invest in cryptos.

Normal people are scared of dumps: Hence the problem! That is why the market is struggling!

In addition most of the coins are based on hype and have no commercial value and don’t make money!
Anyone who wants to come into the crypto market first needs to understand that price hikes and price dumps are normal for the market and that even after they buy in, the volatility will continue. If a dip in prices is what scares you from investing in the crypto market in the first place then you should not invest in cryptos.

Normal people are scared of dumps: Hence the problem! That is why the market is struggling!
Activity: 17
Anyone who want to jump in to crypto market should be have some knowledge about risk management and technical or fundamental analysis, they should be know crypto has very high fluctuacion that will make big loss or possible to get huge profit in short times, there are many people not ready for that, and finally they get lose and left the crypto . Also important to use money that afford to lose, people should be understand every risk when jump in to crypto. Grin
Activity: 238
I have seen many dumps like this in my Crypto career but it never scared me because I know how Crypto market moves but I agree with you new people will be scared from this and they will sell the coins in panic and when a market will move up after that they will get disappointed from that.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Market moves on many factors its not just move according to the charts only. Demand, Supply and News also plays major role in the market movement. A positive news boost up the market sometime on the other hand a negative news drags the market down sometime. So we can't say charts decide the market move. Dump will scarce only those who are here for quick money and this market is not for them. Holders will stand firm whether market drops hard because they believe in crypto currency potential. I am positive about market and I am hoping in coming months it will rise back and certainly more buyer will attract to the market.
Activity: 392
As a good trader you should not be scared of dump, be fearful when others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful, dumps are time to buy
Pages:
Jump to: