Pages:
Author

Topic: This dump will scare a lot of people away from Crypto! - page 6. (Read 865 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Lol, its a cycle. Its going to go up and down and in 5 months.......blast off.
Activity: 294
It is not the end. Price might go down depending on different situation. We also have seen its getting back from a very low stage. So better HODL right now. It will back soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Anyone who want to jump in to crypto market should be have some knowledge about risk management and technical or fundamental analysis, they should be know crypto has very high fluctuacion that will make big loss or possible to get huge profit in short times, there are many people not ready for that, and finally they get lose and left the crypto . Also important to use money that afford to lose, people should be understand every risk when jump in to crypto.
Activity: 294
this might scare any newcomers. but maybe existing participants of this market space are not dumb enough, the knows how the market works man, they will understand.  Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
The dump, as you call it, will be over in a few hours.
Nothing much has happened and crypto will recover easily... unless Kobayashi sells again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The media were singing the praises of BTC, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, etc and NOW LOOK.
In my opinion this will scare any newcomers and existing participants of this market space!
A lot of damage has been done!
Just about every chart analyst didn’t see this!

Well just as well all understand that this dump is quite normal and of course those people who's new to the market will understand first how it works. I think for as long s they get to understand the circulation they'll be able to grasp how big of an opportunity they have in the crypto.
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
The media were singing the praises of BTC, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, etc and NOW LOOK.
In my opinion this will scare any newcomers and existing participants of this market space!

indeed no doubt the newcomers will feel scared especially if they are new to crypto and immediately invest without seeing the positive and negative
however, the likelihood of btc to crawl up will always be there and we can see when the momentum before, it really happened, so I guess this only has an impact on newcomers, not for old posters
Activity: 308
I hope that the dump stops and the price starts rising higher again. Or else, many investors will be in a huge loss. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 252
I think you are right. It will definitely scare a lot of people from crypto. But it is a natural thing that the price of it will raise and goes down. Lets hope that soon it will be recovered.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Don't panic! Guys, any dump is just another opportunity to invest more.
Activity: 451
I don't think so, fakes news always affected crypto market, Dump? For me it's only price correction, last two month lower marketcap is below 290B, all of us also don't scare, I think don't always panic and fud, it's not good in your investment
Activity: 229
Man I hope it bounces back sooner rather than later!

Some of the coins are already bouncing back.
Activity: 490
The media personnels are not traders and they don't know what goes on in the bitcoins trading community, if you keep listening to negative news, you will panic sell. This is not dump and no damage will it cause. Is just part of everyday volatility bitcoins passes through. It will surely prevail.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

The fall over the last few days is quite small really. It's nothing next to the drop we saw earlier in the year. There is no reason to panic at all, prices can't go up all the time - if they do, then we get the sort of chaos we saw in Jan/Feb. Personally I am quite happy with a small price drop, it helps to establish a base point for future rises.
Activity: 158
Actually not everybody can believe such a fake news, for those that understand cryptos market the news spread will be ignored, this has been affecting new members joining cryptocurrency in such a way that they could not stand they way market is going down they rather leave cryptos, which is not supposed to be, I believe the market will surge soon than how it goes before.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
sometimes that is how the market work, the high volatiles chart are just a little bit scare some people. but this is are the effect of the decentralized market system IMO. this years honestly not a very good start for cryptocurency industry, there are lot of fud and bad news arround it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
This does not negate the fact that prices do fall often and you can lose money. Therefore, television does not do anything meaningful
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
yes this because sudden pump that happen to those coins. But soon it will recover and i believe more people will be attracted into cryptocurrency cause there is still good coins that doing good right now for example eth, ziliqa and pundi x.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Beginners are frightened by the incredible volatility of the market. + - 20 or more% per day!
When a person invested 10k $ and the next morning they turned into 8k $, I think a little frustrating. Especially when the lost 2k $ is a lot of money in your country.
I'm sure that the news doesn't affect the value of the crypto currency as much as some one think. But owners of large amounts of money that manipulate the market does.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Fuds and Fomo are common in the crypto market. It is bad but unavoidable.

I guess the dump will only scare newbie and people who don’t bother to research well.
Pages:
Jump to: