Pages:
Author

Topic: This dump will scare a lot of people away from Crypto! - page 8. (Read 865 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 2
Media always spread lots of news about cryptocurrency existence but some of articles they spread are fake and some beginners will quickly believe because of lack of knowledge and they dont really understand how crypto work.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The market is still fragile, so FUD has a big impact on the market.
Then I hope to reduce some FUD, so the bull market will really come.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
The media always likes to spread false news about cryptocurrencies. I can see several fake messages about cryptocurrencies almost every day. I don’t even bother reading those news.

Unfortunately it creates a lot of uncertainty!
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
Yes maybe it will but I will suggest all not to panic. The prices were pretty much and it has reached the level of $10k. Now a little dump should not scare people away. I want all to remain positive and hope for the best.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The media always likes to spread false news about cryptocurrencies. I can see several fake messages about cryptocurrencies almost every day. I don’t even bother reading those news.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Fake news are affecting crypto industry a lot. I think people shouldn't always believe what is said in media because they can influence human a lot. Eveyone should judge by knowing proper news. Like now crypto industry is recovering and the media is spreading rumors which will affet this industry a lot. But i believe those who really know cryptocurrency and know its potential they will ignore such news.
Man I hope it bounces back sooner rather than later!
The media were singing the praises of BTC, Cardano, Stellar, Ripple, etc and NOW LOOK.
In my opinion this will scare any newcomers and existing participants of this market space!
A lot of damage has been done!
Just about every chart analyst didn’t see this!
Pages:
Jump to: