Pages:
Author

Topic: This girl is really dedicated to bitcoin... [NSFW Image] - page 3. (Read 47857 times)

legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
This doesn't seem legitimate. Sounds like someone is trying to make easy BTC including you.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Well she has one nice looking behind....
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
This picture have been long time and i heard its photoshop and not real .

It was originally posted in the Reddit, and there was an accompanying video (now taken down) of the girl actually getting the tattoo. So I am sure that this is real, and not photoshop.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This picture have been long time and i heard its photoshop and not real .
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I dont get it. Where is all this hatred toward this girl coming from? It's a picture of girld BACK, she's not naked or anything. She has more clothes on herself than most ppl on the beach. She has, i presume, short term tattoo on her back...and you guys write all the nasty stuff...i just don't get it.

We are indeed. Some of us are even proud of it.

Yep, it's ok to be anything you want as long as you own it.
Activity: 406
I dont get it. Where is all this hatred toward this girl coming from? It's a picture of girld BACK, she's not naked or anything. She has more clothes on herself than most ppl on the beach. She has, i presume, short term tattoo on her back...and you guys write all the nasty stuff...i just don't get it.

We are indeed. Some of us are even proud of it.
legendary

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Crypto Kenzi,
Is this really your BTC addy: 157r9N1c5R8t3fATyVnK8rFqMFU8zEwtK3
and ur Doge: D8JrcvHS5z4hmZu999EDcAJtWKvfTnTfga
address?

Sent ;-)

You should come check out the #blackcoinpool IRC channel. Big things going down there. And great to see another woman in crypto.

Awww thank you Chnchapters! That was so sweet of you.. Received!! I just started investing in BC, so I will definitely check out that channel<3

Crypto Kenzi,
Is this really your BTC addy: 157r9N1c5R8t3fATyVnK8rFqMFU8zEwtK3
address?

Sent ;-)

You should come check out the #blackcoinpool IRC channel. Big things going down there. And great to see another woman in crypto.

A few more and we can do a calendar.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Crypto Kenzi,
Is this really your BTC addy: 157r9N1a5R5e3fATyWnK8rFqMFU8zEwtK4
address?

Sent ;-)

Who the hell sent 0.69? Seriously?

I know. I need to get a QR tat for my moobs. There has to be a few perverts with bit coin to spare out there.
legendary
Crazy isn't it? She's a skanky lookin hoe too. lol
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
legendary
As a girl in the bitcoin community I have to say that these pictures are embarrassing. This person is using their body ONLY as a means to get a few "likes". What about the hot girls that not only have a great body (not that this person has one), but have drive, intelligence, and a love for cryptocurrency? These are the true girls that deserve the title as being "dedicated to bitcoin". I think my 6 antminer S1's and gridseed farm can do all the talking for me. Wink BTCBTCBTC

See now you have us all picturing a mining farm with a bikini clad woman fanning herself from the heat generated by her machines.  Grin

Seriously though this community could use more women. Especially the intelligent and attractive variety.

I agree, we need more women like you here. Also, you figured out how to get your point across without sounding like a man hating bitch with a chip on her shoulder. Bravo!
As a girl in the bitcoin community I have to say that these pictures are embarrassing. This person is using their body ONLY as a means to get a few "likes". What about the hot girls that not only have a great body (not that this person has one), but have drive, intelligence, and a love for cryptocurrency? These are the true girls that deserve the title as being "dedicated to bitcoin". I think my 6 antminer S1's and gridseed farm can do all the talking for me. Wink BTCBTCBTC

See now you have us all picturing a mining farm with a bikini clad woman fanning herself from the heat generated by her machines.  Grin

Seriously though this community could use more women. Especially the intelligent and attractive variety.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
all you children are just desperate or have never had a girlfriend!
your comments are just so childish!
GROW UP OR SHUT UP!

Somebody is cranky today.  Grin

She's having a Midol moment. lol
all you children are just desperate or have never had a girlfriend!
your comments are just so childish!
GROW UP OR SHUT UP!

Somebody is cranky today.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
how do we know it is not a guy ?
s/he doesn't look that good.

need to see front, from waist up (unless its a girl, then below waist is acceptable)
Pages:
Jump to: