Pages:
Author

Topic: This girl is really dedicated to bitcoin... [NSFW Image] - page 4. (Read 47857 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
all you children are just desperate or have never had a girlfriend!
your comments are just so childish!
GROW UP OR SHUT UP!
Activity: 406
I bet she's got a really big snatch. Like one that you can use to smuggle drugs across the border.

Now i have to scrub my mind to get rid of that image.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I bet she's got a really big snatch. Like one that you can use to smuggle drugs across the border.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 3391
the qr may be real but look at the pics, it is a square in all the pics although her skin is being sretchad in different directions so it is a very poor photoshop!

I hate to burst your bubble, but the tattoo is real, although it could be temporary. Originally, a video showing the tattoo was also posted, but it is no longer available. The tattoo looked real in the video. I doubt that the video was faked too.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
wow...
so the QR code did actually work?

lol at the .69BTC

The guy who sent BTC0.69, had wasted a lot of his coins on the Satoshi Bones dice game. Look at the number of transactions. Perhaps he got tired of the dice game and decided to sent all the remaining coins to someone else.  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
I would not sent my BTC to that address unless I would be connected to that ass!
You need to work on your standards. That bitch screams AIDS.

And paying for it is pathetic, where's the sport? Earn the ass or get back in class where you belong, schoolchild.

American men are a disgrace to males everywhere. You bring your woman to Europe and some real man will have her pregnant in like six minutes flat. Because they know how to hunt.

American men have been neutered. Our schools try to teach the manliness out of us.
Quite the opposite, actually. The artifice of American masculinity is brainwashed into our boys to make them easier to control. Make them willing to die for their country.

Remember, goys and birls, gender is a social construction.
I would not sent my BTC to that address unless I would be connected to that ass!

And paying for it is pathetic, where's the sport? Earn the ass or get back in class where you belong, schoolchild.

American men are a disgrace to males everywhere. You bring your woman to Europe and some real man will have her pregnant in like six minutes flat. Because they know how to hunt.

American men have been neutered. Our schools try to teach the manliness out of us. The feminazis do the rest.
Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

the qr may be real but look at the pics, it is a square in all the pics although her skin is being sretchad in different directions so it is a very poor photoshop!
legendary
What the fuck is it wrong with these people ? ! $700 already ,you can get a girl to do that for $5 on fieverr  and you get yourself an extra $695
Ps: 1CEY9RnkEUKQg3u1jXt31zLA2xEGrcyE9K

Wow... She just received two payments, worth BTC0.1054 and BTC0.69.

I had earlier made a post, after noticing the lack of payments...  Grin

BTC
Unlucky! So far she has got less than BTC0.5

https://blockchain.info/address/17jJ1WAJwqizCNLC6p2KadeRqPYhVispzt
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
There should be a dogecoin address for the dog sitting on the bed.  Id donate to that.

Thumbs up to tip the dog with dogecoins, but it hasn't the QR code  Angry
Activity: 765
Merit: 503
There should be a dogecoin address for the dog sitting on the bed.  Id donate to that.
Is there an argument why everyone says the pictures is fake?

That ass looks kind of skanky to me but to each his own.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Is there an argument why everyone says the pictures is fake?

the qr may be real but the picture is fake
Activity: 249
is the general consensus being the code is fake ??
if not, who's gf (or sister) is it Smiley ?

The code is not fake. A number of people have already donated their coins to her. Check the transactions in Blockchain.info.

Most probably someone who was hired online for $50.  Grin

What the fuck is it wrong with these people ? ! $700 already ,you can get a girl to do that for $5 on fieverr  and you get yourself an extra $695

Ps: 1CEY9RnkEUKQg3u1jXt31zLA2xEGrcyE9K
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Glad this post was an excellent source of entertainment for everyone
legendary

The code is not fake. A number of people have already donated their coins to her. Check the transactions in Blockchain.info.

Most probably someone who was hired online for $50.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 833
Merit: 1015
The guy who had the idea is a genius Grin
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Pages:
Jump to: