Pages:
Author

Topic: This is a golden time - page 13. (Read 3130 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
December 02, 2018, 12:07:09 AM
Indeed the crypto price is down, and this opportunity will be used on those who have the capital to collect coins.
The golden opportunity is waiting and certainly won't be missed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 01, 2018, 06:37:22 PM
i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley

We can not be sure that this is the end of price drops, but as we can see in the charts, the prices of almost all altcoins dropped by over 80% compared to January of this year. It may not be the best time to shop, but it's also possible that it will not be any better.

if we compared the price on january and december this year of course the price was far away
but, thats could be a good sign if this is the right time to collect or buy more the best cryptocurrencies my friend
and hopefully next year crypto market will be green and break the past coinmarketcap  Wink
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
December 01, 2018, 06:33:38 PM
i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

We can not be sure that this is the end of price drops, but as we can see in the charts, the prices of almost all altcoins dropped by over 80% compared to January of this year. It may not be the best time to shop, but it's also possible that it will not be any better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 06:25:37 PM
This our opportunities to buy lot of altcoins that we we wanted to have because it is in a cheaper price.We must grab it,maybe in the few days,months or in the future we gain big profit on it.
Activity: 784
December 01, 2018, 04:19:44 PM
Even though many have been scared away, smart money is attracted by these super low prices!
why should you be afraid if you can later get money, get rid of that fear and try to invest and trust the coins we want to buy. immediately invest and hold until there is a price change. fortunately or not it is in our own hands.
Activity: 714
December 01, 2018, 11:34:50 AM
Yes, it is a golden time for those who truly believe crypto, just like me I take the current market condition as an opportunity to buy some coins that I really think that will boost its value during peak season.
Activity: 506
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 11:02:43 AM
Maybe this is a good opportunity to invest, considering the price of crypto / altcoin is very cheap, but are you sure to buy now, while we are not sure when this most basic price or will continue to fall again?

This depends on each other's beliefs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

Naturally now is a good time for investment. To understand this, you do not even need to watch some videos with the opinion of experts, just look at the charts and they will all speak for themselves. Buy.
Activity: 1484
December 01, 2018, 10:11:56 AM
Successful investors certainly see the current market conditions as the best opportunity to buy, I'm sure that crypto is still promising so that by buying when the price is cheap then we can get big profits.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
December 01, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
I would now. Unfortunately I bought earlier, but I think that in a year or two we will get a great profit. For those who have the opportunity to invest now, I would advise to buy parts, because the market may decline even more. But you need to understand that it will take patience to wait for your profit
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
December 01, 2018, 08:57:37 AM
If you make clever decision to buy low and wait till the market rised up, you can make good profits in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
December 01, 2018, 08:45:41 AM
i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price.

Indeed a good time to consider buying at this current price. Buying low and sell it once the price rise higher than the buying price...waiting for the moon is too long to consider.
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
December 01, 2018, 08:31:26 AM
Personally, I think that these prices are good ! Now I have invested in the top coins ! And I'm not afraid that the fall will continue ! if it is, I'll buy more !
Activity: 434
December 01, 2018, 08:06:06 AM
Even though many have been scared away, smart money is attracted by these super low prices!
Activity: 770
December 01, 2018, 07:50:12 AM

Yes, but the market has not reached the lowest price and it will go through many downturns. We should be more patient and wait for the $ 3,000 bitcoin. That would be the best time to invest in the long run.
Activity: 420
December 01, 2018, 07:29:14 AM
"Comparing Bitcoin (BTC) to other payment systems in terms of social network value, Lee supposed that in ten years Bitcoin could be worth $10 million per one coin" - cool
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 01, 2018, 03:51:00 AM
Market conditions that continue to drop up to now make users and investors anxious, I also feel that way, there is no positive sentiment from the market so I will not invest in crypto anymore, I prefer to buy ethereum at a price of $ 500 instead of $ 100.
Activity: 658
December 01, 2018, 03:42:12 AM
he is probably right and it is the best time to buy cheap coins, but at the moment it is not easy. the last few days have made me very insecure and the fear is still there that the prices will continue to fall.
what you convey in your opinion is very true and correct, because in general the strategy of investing in crypto currencies is to buy cheap prices and sell them at high prices and that all requires considerable confidence and patience
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 03:15:45 AM
I think investing in Bitcoin will have a better than ETH because of Bitcoin price is unstable and constantly changes. If you can buy Bitcoin at the dips, you can make a profit easily.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
December 01, 2018, 02:34:26 AM
I think now is the time to buy and start investing because now the market is going up, I hope the news is true and in the future the market will improve.
It is still too early to conclude this. Bitcoin has not shown signs of recovery and the number of buyers is getting less and less, making the market always chaotic this year. I think we will have to wait for at least 3 years to see signs of new growth

This is true, we can still see a steeper dip around ends of this year. Still un sure if the dip is the bottom sink could be more deeper and that's the time we can say golden time to buy until level isn't stable yet better to watch it.
Pages:
Jump to: