Pages:
Author

Topic: This is a golden time - page 14. (Read 3130 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 01, 2018, 02:16:35 AM
When things get this over sold it's a great time to buy that much is obvious just make sure you ignore the hype, research each project thoroughly and compare them to what else is on offer and perhaps try not to be too speculative for now and stick with the top quality assets especially if you're not very experienced in cryptocurrency
Precisely, there's no bull sign yet but it doesn't means that it wont come, maybe it's just some delayed and big investors are just waiting for more dip and start buying all over, the cycle will just be the same more money involves inside this business so keep buying when the value still cheap and wait for the rise high better to plan how long will you wait and enjoy the rest after.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 01:10:53 AM
now is the time of gold because the very cheap price of cryptocurrency makes this a great opportunity to buy as much cryptocurrency as you can by using low prices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 30, 2018, 11:58:15 PM
Market is surely very oversold but not showing any big signs of a coming bull run yet. Need to be patient and accumulate any good coins on sale.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
November 30, 2018, 11:28:26 PM
When things get this over sold it's a great time to buy that much is obvious just make sure you ignore the hype, research each project thoroughly and compare them to what else is on offer and perhaps try not to be too speculative for now and stick with the top quality assets especially if you're not very experienced in cryptocurrency
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 10:04:40 PM
I think now is the time to buy and start investing because now the market is going up, I hope the news is true and in the future the market will improve.
It is still too early to conclude this. Bitcoin has not shown signs of recovery and the number of buyers is getting less and less, making the market always chaotic this year. I think we will have to wait for at least 3 years to see signs of new growth
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
November 30, 2018, 10:04:25 PM
I think it's also a good time to be able to collect coins and conduct bounty campaigns for the future. For trading, I think it's better to trade daily because it will have the fastest time to make a profit even if only a little.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 09:50:58 PM
i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley
Basically if we say stock exchange, its fluctuating going up and down so it's hard to predict, you've always facing risky movement but rather than those experience persons who really know how to manipulate risky situation. Even risky, just concentrate and do your work during monitoring on rate exchanges.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 09:31:38 PM
I think now is the time to buy and start investing because now the market is going up, I hope the news is true and in the future the market will improve.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 09:23:55 PM
Yes, you can say that, this is the golden time to buy coin - coins at a low price, you can buy a few coins to make an investment in the future, here, of course, coins that have good prospects
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 30, 2018, 09:15:36 PM
of course, who doesn't like cheap prices. even if you are not a trader, if the cryptocurrency price drops dramatically, everyone can buy more BTC or ETH. This is a discount program from Cryptocurrency, whether it's Whales who tries to manipulate prices, or who it is, I don't care.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 30, 2018, 09:04:16 PM
when the price is very cheap as this is a good step is buying to increase our investment. just look at the price of etherum which fell to $ 110, which at the end of last year and at the beginning of 2018 the price is still $ 1000. meaning that next year will be a perfect bull run if we have lots of coins, for example this etherum. so don't hesitate, the golden time is buying.
Activity: 308
November 30, 2018, 08:57:52 PM
don`t say like this, it could easily be a trap for newcomers investors. golden words are: "no one knows where the bottom is". It couldn`t be the bottom at all. so if you have tokens - hold, if not  - wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 07:59:34 PM
i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley
I very much agreed with this post. This is indeed a period to mine free gold without any hassle. Buy as much as you can with a cheap rate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
November 30, 2018, 07:58:12 PM
I think this needs to be reiterated more that it is a golden time. If bitcoin that seems to have fallen get passed $4500 before the first week of this month ends, then there is more hope of an increase in price and the prices of altcoins in general. I just wished i could easily express the opportunities i am seeing and of should, some people may not understand.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 30, 2018, 07:35:55 PM

I think that you can write any opinion on the news site. However, this does not affect the situation in the cryptocurrency market. I am interested to see only the increase in prices.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 07:33:16 PM

yes right now there is a great opportunity for investors to immediately buy coins because prices are low or down, and of course you have to be careful to look at market prices, and I fear if prices go down continuously
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
November 30, 2018, 07:29:18 PM
Those who expect to gain easily when they buy today will be frustrated once bitcoin dump again. We must have the mindset that we will buy coin nowadays because of its cheap price than before. I do not buy during a dump! I buy when market reacts and I see a trend reversal. However, I knew that we have all different aspects and philosophy in analyzing the market.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
November 30, 2018, 07:20:55 PM
well, yes, this is really a great opportunity for investors to immediately buy as much as possible and be saved a few years later, they will be sold, wow, they can certainly become rich people, but don't rush to sell, you have to see the price first.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 07:02:07 PM
Well I think now is the time to buy and start investing because now the market is going up, I hope the news is true and in the future the market will improve.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
November 30, 2018, 07:01:19 PM
Some people do not yet know the opportunities presented before them at this time. I know of someone who was waiting for more fall before buying, is instead of seeing that, that market keeps rising again. We should make the best use of this time to our advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: